Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (60889 Views)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Age doesn't define maturity but that's NOT a good excuse for a marriageable lady to be delusional in her thoughts and reasoning

This write-up is NOT written for you to pat me on the back cos I know that many ladies intensely dislike hearing the truth, therefore, they will rain curses and have me hated for this write-up but who cares ?

I've got no time at all

Let's get to business

1. Keeping Of Magas
The notion that ladies are naturally favoured has turned many ladies into beggar, however, the only difference between some of them and the malams we see on the streets begging for alms is location. If at 25, you are still keeping magas, I'm sowi your enemies in your village are still using your photography to fan themselves

2. Over-bloated Ego
That many male species are stalking you both offline and online does not mean the chase will never end for as long as you live. However, it' s not about the quantity of people toasting you but their personality. More so, it's also paramount to remember the law of demand, cheap goods attract many buyers

3 I Don't Take Nonsense Attitude
I can't but shake my head each time I see ladies with a display of arrogance under the cloak of "I don't take nonsense'. They don't want to take nonsense from hostel mates, mother-in-law, church members, neighbours, friends and family members; but little do the they know that there will be a particular stage in their life when they have to swallow their over-bloated pride and eat, drink and bath with NONSENSE at the expense of peace keeping

4. Using Childish Names As Facebook Names
I must say that only kids should be caught adding prefixes such as Lipstickgirl, sugarpie Susan. Ooooh common you suppose don pass this level na

5. Being Too Artificial
Have you ever wondered why most men decide to settle down with ladies with appear natural ? You fix eye lashes, wear waist chain, bleach, tattoo your body and you cat walk from street to street showing how sophisticated you are. I'm sowi, even the man destined for you from Heaven may swerve you into the BRT lane

6. Criticizing The Wedding Of Others
Several times, I have overheard many ladies tongue lashing the wedding ceremony of others, for example, how the bride's wedding gown doesn't match with the shoe and so on. Haba !! If all you could do is attend a wedding ceremony and come back discussing how the maggi, salt and other ingredients are not sufficient

7. Screening Men Like Maltina Dance Hall Audition
The way some ladies screen men due to their high taste, you will keep wondering who will later tie their knot. However, they are not interested in what you will offer them in as much as you are not wearing a versace shirt which costs about to 100k. When the age of marriage keep ticking, you will see them joing the choir unit, ushering unit and other units in church

8. Appearing As Sex Object
In recent time, I don't blame men who regard all ladies as sex objects because many ladies have shown that once a lady offers a man sex, she has also invested in the relationship

9 Money Grubbing Habit
The fact that men are born to cater for the need of ladies has made many of them too dependent that they become so lazy and qucikly put their financial problem on their male suitors. Even if you like money, you should not show desperation ot appear like a money grubber, else, you may be ridiculed

10. Feel free to add yours cool

Written by: Tosyne2much

166 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by ITbomb(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yet another list

Tell them to stop pouting and posting pix of their friends wedding when they are above 25

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
So how many female nairalanders are ova d age of 25 here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by jrerico1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
My Mum's friend back then in her School days change Men like wrapper, she neglected all advice, reason was that she want to get married to Jevovah Witness. Now she is even looking for a drunkard to settle down with, I heard a Man has agreed to marry her as his 3rd wife.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by fuckshit: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
a fücking good one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by vizkiz: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
here to read lies from em ladies undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Johnnoo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
You are right man...age comes with reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abeg make I park my tutuke here, na tosyne2much thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Psalmwise(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmm...welicum bfk 4rm hibernation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Especially objectifying themselves.

Most girls want attention, not enough want respect.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by domopps(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
10 : Accept christ! For bible saying in the book of Mat 6 :33 that Seek yee first the Kingdom of the lord and every other thing shall be added unto you!

Anyways Campaign against Nig babe's must stop!

Cheeers

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by falconey(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
25years is still young she has more years to magarize.........maybe 30-35years.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by SleekyP(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
7. Screening Men Like Maltina Dance Hall Audition grin grin

*b!tch*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by falconey(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
So how many female nairalanders are ova d age of 25 here?

question of the year. LWKM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by madridguy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
hehehehehehe thank God i am still 18 :Dop thumb up but i no fit stop number one even though i am above 25 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Psalmwise:
Hmmm...welicum bfk 4rm hibernation
Who tell u say I dey hibernation mode ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
no be children full nairaland ni na only the guys don old finish

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by ademega(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
See you for front page
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
Abeg make I park my tutuke here, na tosyne2.much thread.
It will not hit the FP tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2015

Let them stop breastfeeding men
Their mates are out there breast feeding babies, they are still busy giving men their boobies to suck, if the man suck the alubarika finish, tell me what your babies will suck! angry

That's why we see some extraordinarily dull children out there, all the vitamins in their mother's boobies that suppose to illuminate their brains has been sucked away by some foolish Alhajis angry

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:

Let's bet with a glass of kunu! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
tongue tongue tongue it will.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tosyne2much, where do you get all these lists from?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:
I ask the same question too. The guy must be a romance expert cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Slimzjoe(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
The notion that ladies are naturally favoured has turned many ladies into beggar, however, the only difference between some of them and the malams we see on the streets begging for alms is location.

Wicked shocked

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by amokeme(f): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with number 3.. am not a rude person buh at the same time "i don't take nonsense" particularly not from the mentioned people undecided

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Justeenaleo(f): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Number 2.......smh
The last line is not always true in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tosyn you are too much.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
lols
Tosyne I am not above 25, so i'm excluded ba? angry

They should also stop defining their brows and read more books. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:
Ishilove, I hope this is not an attempt to bash me ? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.