Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pls I Need Confirm Dumps On Ccna - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Pls I Need Confirm Dumps On Ccna (1372 Views)

Clarification On Ccna Renewal / Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam / Materials On Ccna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Confirm Dumps On Ccna by kaz1980: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2009
pls i need confirm dumps on ccna
Re: Pls I Need Confirm Dumps On Ccna by tripleofj(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2009
To pass CCNA, you need the following:

1. Sybex CCNA Certification Guide 6th Edition, the most important chapter is the chapter on subnetting, chapter 3, if u dont know subnetting no matter the dumps you have you may fail the exam
2. You need ICND 1 and 2 , Cisco Official books
3. You need Packet tracer 5 or GNS 3.05, to get a feel of working with a router and practice what you read from the books.

Having read these two books, then you can think of dumps

1. You need Pass4sure 640-802 latest edition, the last version is 3.20, you can get this on 4shared.com.
2. You need to practice all the simulations on these site (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE EXAM): www.9tut.com
3. You need to join www.sadikhov.com forum, go through any information on ccna forum
Re: Pls I Need Confirm Dumps On Ccna by tripleofj(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2009
For further information contact me : tripleofj@yahoo.com, I have the dumps and am ready to give it at no cost.
OFJ
CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE, CISA, CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker
Re: Pls I Need Confirm Dumps On Ccna by Jaychuks(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2009
OFJ, thanks greatly for your candid advise and the sites provided, they are really wonderful. May God Bless you. I'll still reach you for further discussion on MCSE.

(1) (Reply)

A Career In Oil And Gas? / Ican November 2011 Result Is Out / Help! Acca Preparations And Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.