Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) (3610 Views)

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by skak(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
There was a sharp contradiction between
The President-elect, Maj. Gen
Muhammadu Buhari and the outgoing
Goodluck Jonathan at the Aso Rock
Presidential villa few days ago in
connection with transition committee for
handing over.

According to source privy at the meeting,
the contrast set in when President
Goodluck allegedly asked for the list of
representatives of the President-Elects of
the All Progressives Congress and the
required remuneration, which was given to
the president. The source stated that
Buhari was surprised that President
Jonathan’s list and corresponding cost was
allegedly put at N3billion for a job
estimated to last only 2months.

On the contrary, Buhari list submitted to
President Goodluck Jonathan did not
contain any cost or remuneration for his
committee members. When the President
asked why Buhari’s list didn’t show
corresponding cost? The President-elect,
Buhari answered that his team was made
up of volunteers and their feeding would
be by individuals even if they have to
bring in leftover food from their homes.
No word has been heard from the
presidency since then. “This is the
beginning of purposeful leadership”,our
source stated.

http://www.newspunch.org/buhari-jonathan-in-shocking-contrast-in-aso-rock-over-transition/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell
I don tire for apc

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hahahahahaha!

Volunteers?
volunteers for transition??

WOW!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
I talk @m!!! This man go harsh sha ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I don tire for apc
It is true. I was there. cheesy
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by kolomax(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice move GMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by kolomax(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
My sister its a nice move just imagine a work of 2month and they are budgeting 2b Abaaaa it's too much graduate are on the street without job and this set of people are still embarking on last minutes loot
SlimBrawnie:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by politricks: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
RickRichards:

It is true. I was there. cheesy
Yeah me too. I was the one wearing black native with white canvass.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
kolomax:
My sister its a nice move just imagine a work of 2month and they are budgeting 2b Abaaaa it's too much graduate are on the street without job and this set of people are still embarking on last minutes loot
Yea... I'm begining to like his person. I like my leaders tough; not heartless though.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by PointB: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Stories for the gods; cock and bull stories! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by baralatie(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
me set I was there! I was wearing blue suit!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by temitemi1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
@op, did u add salt to ur weed
skak:
handing over.

source stated.

http://www.newspunch.org/buhari-jonathan-in-shocking-contrast-in-aso-rock-over-transition/

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by Toptee4u2c(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
smileyguys see life, on top of handing over they want pay 3billion. chai their is God ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
politricks:
Yeah me too. I was the one wearing black native with white canvass.
Okay...you were the gateman then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by psucc(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
List with no cost attached? And you call the nominees volunteers?

This is unbelievable.

Those guys were probably given a blank cheque, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by Nazeeboy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good one my presido-elect. Buhari teaching GEJ the real leadership since 1666. #3 billion ni, for what?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by politricks: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
RickRichards:

Okay...you were the gateman then.
No i was the chairman of the occasion

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by Dannyset(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Irrespective of any protection promised to give GEJ, GMB might be tempted to probe him at the long run. Looting and extravagance is always in his system. And this was a man that had a humble background.
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by skak(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
temitemi1:
@op, did u add salt to ur weed

wetin u wan say?.... Link is provided
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by bunminikan(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
naira land forum will soon be turn to a mere garbage where every lies can be dumped. can't moderator do something about this. lies everywhere everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by san316(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Liarz.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by Happywoman(f): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
skak:
handing over.

source stated.

Dem for choose not to eat at all naaaa.
Shuo.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by babadem2much(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ordinary Nigerians are like children of Israel, even when the right thing is done the keep grumbling.
They like to be cheated and thats all i see here.
Imagine 3bn for two months this are the same guys typing shit with hunger and joblesness still celebrating corruption. Chai! 3bn na wasa ni? Edon reach to construct road and build bridge
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by fritiyo: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
APC news outlet will do evrything possible to paint buhari a saint.
Today this tomorrow that all to tell the world that buhari is jesus christ.

Punch news i cant expect less from them cos they are looking for every avenue to paint the outgoing president black even when he as by far more honorable than mr puppet buhari.

Work man deserve his wages pay them wat u like snce u are the owner of the land who hire at whenever and pay whatever u deem fit mr gej.
lis from the anus.

apc supporters are like Chelsea fans, u win u make u make more noise u lose the noise increase the more.
PDP supporters are like man. united and arsenal fans, when they win they make no noise when they lose u will see the most maturity of behaviour from them.
apc everything is not about propaganda abeg. If not ur noise will send ur old puppet buhari to happy stay at home oh.
stop u noise n let the more rule.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by Rose2014: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
skak:
handing over.

source stated.

Two weeks later, Buhari denies ever saying people volunteered to do anything

APC and lies
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by jmoore(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
newspunch.org is stupid website.

The same website that quoted a blog as source of one of its useless info.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by mikolo80: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
bunminikan:
naira land forum will soon be turn to a mere garbage where every lies can be dumped. can't moderator do something about this. lies everywhere everyday.
Yet you ppl were against buhari decree 4. Shebi you like freedom of speech ba. You better keep calm and enjoy the fresh air

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by mikolo80: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
fritiyo:
APC news outlet will do evrything possible to paint buhari a saint.
Today this tomorrow that all to tell the world that buhari is jesus christ.

Punch news i cant expect less from them cos they are looking for every avenue to paint the outgoing president black even when he as by far more honorable than mr puppet buhari.

Work man deserve his wages pay them wat u like snce u are the owner of the land who hire at whenever and pay whatever u deem fit mr gej.
lis from the anus.
hey not their fault if pdp news outlets painted their principal an idiot
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by Chigold101(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
so you believed this trash?

Do people volunteer or are they appointed?

APC that is not yet ready with their transition list.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by Alexisu: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I don tire for apc

Its very true, I say so because I am one of the volunteers.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by lanicky(f): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mtcheew! Lies 'er where undecided
Re: Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) by jahbiz: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
3billion Naira for what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Barr Jenifer Atiku, Pretty Igbo Wife Of PDP Presidential Candidate Abubakar / During The National Anthem At The Just Concluded VP Debate Something Happened. / I Saw This Picture From A Friend On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.