Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (6165 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ireneony(f): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
this is for fun, tell us what you like about your spouse
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by pinkycute(f): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
......... undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by dharay99: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
lemme tink...
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Hazardd(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
yours first..... undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls let's not sugarcoat dis thing. Its supose to be what don't u like abt ur bf or gf..
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by falconey(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
mtcheeeech
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by lordizak(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
her ear and fingers consumes my soul. I also love her nails, cos it's never artificial.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ireneony(f): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hazardd:
yours first..... undecided
i dont have a boyfriend so no needundecided
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Mprex(f): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Pls let's not sugarcoat dis thing. Its supose to be what don't u like abt ur bf or gf..
you took that outta my lips.

how you sweetie kiss
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm here to read lies.

Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
single and happy. . .
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mprex:

you took that outta my lips.

how you sweetie kiss
cheei. My head dey swell E jus be like say I win american lottery.. grin

Am verry verry happy grin

Wah abt u? Hope ur day was very interestin as always.. I guess u'v stopd updatin ur diaries. I miss readn dem
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ireneony yet again creates another topic that is sure to end in controversy.

*Spreads mouka foam*

Let's see how this unfolds...
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
single,happy n flexing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by pinkycute(f): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Big lies tongue

Orijin101:
single and happy. . .
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ireneony(f): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
why did u go for her if you dont like herundecided
sometimes we should learn to appreciate our lover grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
$$$
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
I'm here to read lies.

omo d lies too much.. Sorry for my comments d oda tym.. U supose no vex na. wink
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by dharay99: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
ireneony:
lol..buh...

Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Mprex(f): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
cheei. My head dey swell E jus be like say I win american lottery.. grin

Am verry verry happy grin

Wah abt u? Hope ur day was very interestin as always.. I guess u'v stopd updatin ur diaries. I miss readn dem
lols. stop that jhoor.

i will get back to my diary soon
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tell us your own first
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
pinkycute:
Big lies tongue

you need not to believe, my conscience will judge if I'm lying
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Hazardd(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
ireneony:

it like guys are scarce this days or what? undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ireneony, you're getting there with your eyebrows grin
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
ireneony:
why did u go for her if you dont like herundecided
sometimes we should learn to appreciate our lover grin
irene, if u tell me five tins waht u like abt seun, I go tell u my own..
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
hahahahaha
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
omo d lies too much.. Sorry for my comments d oda tym.. U supose no vex na. wink
Fvck off and stay on your lane.
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by stephenqueen: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:
single and happy. . .
Na wetin dem ask u be that? undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mprex:

lols. stop that jhoor.

i will get back to my diary soon
alryt.... Goin to watch coming to america again. grin just kiddn..
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by dharay99: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:
single and happy. . .
mirexxx:
single,happy n flexing cheesy cheesy

hmmm
See lyin couple...
Yhu ppl shuld conjugate... sad
Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Oildichotomy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
I like the way she farts, The melody that emanates from her anus anytime she does that, sings and completes my soul.

The undulating fragments of criss-crossed stretchmarks are a beauty to behold and that feeling when you run your fingers over them is like reading Braille.
And lastly her K-leg is so sexy that it makes fellow girls envious cos it creats that perfect hole between her thighs that binoculars jealous.

Damn my libido is rising already ! Can't wait

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmm

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must I Marry My Donor?? / Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. / The More Vulnerable You Look, The More Men Find You Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.