|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,865,612 members, 6,876,355 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 10:30 AM
|Top Ten Apps Every Teenage Girl Must Have On Their Phone by thexzy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2015|
Finding the right app which is safe and fun is hard. Beyond the popular world of Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr, there’s a ton of amazing apps out there. We pick a selection of ten apps you must have on your smartphone.
1. WANELO – WAnt-NEed-LOve is the best shopping app around. From your perfect prom dress to best recommendation for lip-gloss or the hottest celeb gossip magazine, you can shop for anything. Wanelo lets you create your custome wishlist, follow your friends, and find your favorite brands and stores. #musthave
2. Dreamboard – Teenage is the time to dream. Dreamboard keeps a log of your favorite dreams, letting you place sticky notes regarding your most frequent dream. People, colors, places, things or feelings which form the recurring theme for your dreams can be viewed at a later time. You can even have friends with similar dreams. #cool
3. Duolingo – One of the coolest apps around, it allows you to pick up popular phrases, words and sentences from a new language in a jiffy! The app lets you set goals for every level. So next time you are out with your friends from Europe or South America, surprise them!
4. Band of the Day – Love music? Can’t keep up with the new bands around? BOTD to rescue! Band of the Day, as the name states, plays songs from a new band every day and is a perfect relief from having to search for new, fun music. Never get tired of your music again.
5. Style.com – An app for all you fashionistas out there! Find pictures from your favorite designers, brands or discover new ones. Take a sneak peek into the celebrity parties, hottest red carpet couture and decide the outfits you dig. Watch the runway videos. Take the #styeloftheday poll and stay updated with new fashion trends!
6. Keeper – From fun and awesomeness, to necessity and security. Keeper is a must-have in this day and age of identity theft and hacking. It stores all your passwords and login credentials for the entire set of apps or websites you use. Getting locked out of your Instagram, or spam Tweets are a thing of the past.
7. Vine – You probably already have this one downloaded on your phone. Vine lets you connect with people from around the world with entertaining six-second videos. Post your own video or just browse through other people’s videos, Vine is ridiculously entertaining. And it can totally turn normal people like you and me into Internet sensations. How cool is that?
8. Snapchat – One of the risks with Instagram, Twitter or KIK was that your online presence can be traced back to you. Any private information out there could pose a threat. Enter Snapchat – you can post the silliest, goofiest, or the sexiest pics of you, and within the few minutes, it is automatically deleted. It’s like killing with an icicle – something soooo forbidden and entertaining about it!
9. Whisper – Remember the time you shared a secret with your bestie which no one else knew? Or when your BFF let you know when her boyfriend went to ‘second base’ with her? Whisper lets you be honest, amusing or plain silly with your secrets. Mad entertaining and distracting. #fun
10. Wi-Fi Finder – One of the handiest apps around, this app helps you find a Free Wi-Fi signal or internet hot-spot anywhere you go. TBH, this is useful for almost everyone but especially helpful when you’re inside a shopping mall, or a club with weak satellite signals.
|Re: Top Ten Apps Every Teenage Girl Must Have On Their Phone by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2015|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50