Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard (1063 Views)

Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 16, 2015
Guys, which of us hasn't tried to use a well rehearsed pickup line on a girl we fancied?

Ladies, you must have heard dozens of pickup lines from admirers, right?

From the Funny ones to the utterly silly to the downright meaningless pickup lines...
Lets's hear them all here.
Whether you used it on someone or it was used on you, let's put them all out here and LET THE FUN BEGIN!
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Tallesty1(m): 3:19am On Apr 16, 2015
You're hot. I'm ugly. Let's make average babies.

"Did you just fart? 'Cause your blowing me away."

Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone. {Oh Really. What is that?} Its just that...your number is not in it.

Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.

Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Used this one at office. Went down to administration and walked up to this pretty corper and said "My friends bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful corper in the company. Want to buy some drinks with their money?" She smiled and there and then we took off.

Used this one about two years ago and it failed me, guess the girl was having a bad day. Saw her at the canteen at school and was like "do you know what my shirt is made of...? Boyfriend material! " she just looks around and continues eating. Chai! My tongue froze to the roof of my mouth immediately...after a few seconds after i was sure no one understood what had happened i walked away. I was still a novice
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 16, 2015
Tallesty1:

Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone. {Oh Really. What is that?} Its just that...your number is not in it.

Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.

Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
you badt,
.but has any of them failed you before?

1 Like

Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Una no dey tire to recycle same topics, same threads??
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by demmy0325(m): 6:14am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by ginawest(f): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Solomon wud nt av married 700 wifes if he had seen u.
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by peeparty(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2015
PaulCI:
Used this one at office. Went down to administration and walked up to this pretty corper and said "My friends bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful corper in the company. Want to buy some drinks with their money?" She smiled and there and then we took off.

Used this one about two years ago and it failed me, guess the girl was having a bad day. Saw her at the canteen at school and was like "do you know what my shirt is made of...? Boyfriend material! " she just looks around and continues eating. Chai! My tongue froze to the roof of my mouth immediately...after a few seconds after i was sure no one understood what had happened i walked away. I was still a novice
Lol got me cracking I guess she did not understand you,am sure she check the material it was made of n cudnt tell,my brother how u go d ask girl dat kind waec question

1 Like

Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2015
excuse me lady, you look similar
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by kuuljay(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2015
squeeze me pls!!! she will be like...excuse me?.then you...no no no squeeze me!!! grin grin grin grin every every go flow.try am grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Heromaniaa: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest.:
Solomon wud nt av married 700 wifes if he had seen u.
Hey! I love your signature.
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by hatux: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Tallesty1:

Not silly but funny, used it before when boys were still in secondary school grin' not that way though...
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by doncrvito(m): 1:45am On Apr 17, 2015
peeparty:
Lol got me cracking I guess she did not understand you,am sure she check the material it was made of n cudnt tell,my brother how u go d ask girl dat kind waec question
there was nothing right in her left side of the brain,and notin left in d right side.......dat girl still dey write waec like ciroma adekunle
Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by sphinx92(m): 2:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Me: Do you have a MAP?
Her: No, why?
Me: Cuz I'm LOST in your eyes.
I was 16 at the time, that explains why it worked. tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by utenwuson: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Mi.. hi
her... yes can I help u?
mi... sowi jst wanted 2 ask were I can get MTN recharge around here.
her... do I like an MTN staff?
mi... we d fight? abeg ur mouth d smell.
her.... ur entire village elders!
mi... pleeeeeesss squeeeeze me! run away b4 I could attract passerby

(1) (Reply)

When You Offend Your Benin Wife. / Only Girls Pls!!! / Recent Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.