Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,034 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:49 AM

Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) (36970 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by lalasticlala(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
The President-elect, Muhammadu Buhar and First Lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari have changed their Twitter addresses.
Buhari’s new Twitter account according a statement by Alexandar Yang of StateCraft, a governance communication firm, is @MBuhari, and the First Lady will now tweet from the @ABuhari.
The accounts @ThisIsBuhari and @IAmAishaBuhari will no longer be connected to either party.

For the latest news and updates on both as they transition into being the First Family, the @MBuhari and @ABuhari accounts will be a key channel of communication as the President-elect works to fulfill his promises to the nation.

Muhammadu Buhari joined Twitter on December 22, 2014, soon after winning the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress, gaining a following of several thousand within hours.
His wife, Aisha Buhari, joined in March 2015, and also has a substantial following.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-wife-changes-twitter-accounts/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by LewisO: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
I see "Change".

*In 2pac's voice* Time for the Changes.

He don't want to be in touch with the clueless PDP's on Twitter anymore!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by bruno419(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
secontus comentus

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by popcykaylah(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
may29 twitters now on.. grin gej sef fit follow ooo..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Twaci(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have them as followers already

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by mcevans1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
LewisO:
H

H for Headmaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by moscobabs(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
that's wat we call CHANGE grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Sammycute(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
illiterate president

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by AndreRose(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sammycute:
illiterate president
Easy man, you never can tell what he will and can do. Do not underestimate the power of a man, whether literate or illiterate.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by DaBullIT(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Even the bible Said : old things have passed away

The first step of change

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Kay512: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
ah!
**b4 I'd finish typing just 'ah' 6 people don grab space**

anyway, I'm still in d FP

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by menesheh(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
cloned formal Buhari twitter account for sell
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by BUSHHUNTER: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
alright
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Everything has changed their twitter accounts have to be changed too.

the @MBuhari and @ABuhari accounts will be a key channel of communication as the President-elect works to fulfill his promises to the nation.

The issue isn't about the medium of communication but if they will even have the "time" to sit and listen to the needs of the people via the Twitter accounts because people will surely post their needs.

Okay, we haven't seen light for over two months, if I send that to him... Wike(PDP) is Governor here. He will call Wike and address the situation?

I believe in change, notwithstanding.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by sokotoburundi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
j
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by folabayo1(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Change!!!
There should be a "Beta reader" for Buhari before he tweet anything.

Gbagaun! grin
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by isidollarboy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
they should follow on twitter www.twitter.com/isidollarboy
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Sweetcollins: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gud 4 dem
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by yzgobier(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Bants(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kmt buhari about change the first change Nigerians are getting his change of twitter handle
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by stevenosa(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thanks for this information. - First to comment I guess! My internet decieved me
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by dominique(f): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
For those that have Twitter accounts. Weston consign me?
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Beehshorp(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
H shocked
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by alaladakosta(f): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Change
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by sleeknick: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Stick
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by LMAyedun(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Okay!
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by condralbede(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
whichever name they tweets with now is ''OK'' by me...provided they bring the positive change we need!

I can't wait for a litre of petrol to be 40 naira..and 1# = 1$!!

sai baba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video / Video Of Umahi Commending Iyorchia Ayu For "Working For Tinubu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.