Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters (29849 Views)

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega / Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by xwolverine: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Like seriously...
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by golddeejay(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
na page 1 i land sha

if u read dis thing finish, u deserve a national slap award

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by eluquenson(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
They are only joking i guess
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by tolustx(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
This freedom of speech sucks.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by rilibaba08: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
hmmm. Buhari must probe PDP supporter's
.Our money must be recovered

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by tollu: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
I can't doubt this
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by egift(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
No smoke without fire. Thank God, Jega did to Orubabe a big blow in that enormous confidence. It spoil all the scheme. They had hoped to disrupt that event and activate a long list of actions that would have collation inconclusive.

God pass them. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
APC and Buhari are synonymous with lies and propaganda...
quote me if you think am wrong..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by kaboninc(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

Let me help you:

hehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

[size=18pt]JOKERS[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by Adeyinka12(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Brb
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by mathskill: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by missionmex(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Big lie, if the government of the day wishes to kill jega it won't take them anything, let alone common kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
http:///299b937b

Stage two of elite program

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
http:///299b937b

Stage two of elite program
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by eagleeye2: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
golddeejay:
na page 1 i land sha

if u read dis thing finish, u deserve a national slap award
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by Intendy: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
I knew this was part of their plan all along,cause even with Oruwere(orubebe)
show of shame its party never cautioned him
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by boman2014: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

Is that your new title?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gej........hero my arse!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by misreal(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
adorablepepple:
If they try it they will be Orubebed
grin
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by jagunma1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Una no know say the call wey baba.otueke jonathan made before the declaration of #jega get meaning,na im una don see so........
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by joromi: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
No wonder Orubebe kept telling Jega to go to his office..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by denedene(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
rubbish angry we are already having relative peace, let's not strike a vein. Jonathan's tenure is over, let him go in peace. it's time to focus on buhari's tenure, he is the president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by richidinho(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Can they let us be?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by Omooba77: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
shift15:

— Reuters

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/04/16/uk-nigeria-election-exclusive-idUKKBN0N71KO20150416
APC never tired of lies and propaganda;abi they are afraid of their own shadow?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by PStacks(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
I know Reuters don't report crap..

This is serious. Thank God the PDP has been put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by uchennaq(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please can someone give me some tablets of Jagaquin. Feel headache
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by spako4(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
God is greater than pdp,Jona and his gang
Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by XBLadez: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
APC is moving from being an ordinary political party to a demonic group. Even after their rigged victory, they're still cooking up unnecessary propaganda against PDP. Are they scared or what?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by Kentrasso(f): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is there any situation the media won't take advantage of? Where did this information come from? Why was the plot not carried out? Why is it just coming to light now?
Like it was possible to kidnap that kind of electoral personality at such an important time.
No political party is that stupid please

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters by Jeffoo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
something is seriously fishing behind the scenes.

and now GEJ want to handover on May 28th instead of May 29th..... hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Court Sacks Margery Chuba-Okadigbo As APC Senatorial Candidate / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.