Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,222 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

[PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna (3439 Views)

Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years / Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by eedriyz(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari re-Unites with Pastor Tunde Bakare in Kaduna

Source: Sahara Reporter's FB fan page

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by SeverusSnape(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
They all look cute I must confess.
But Buhari is tall o... Dogo Dan Daura (DDD)

8 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by Acekidc4(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Good!!
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by siraj1402(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by theV0ice: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
that's nice
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by gabriel212: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
My oga GMB too DON JASIII watching BARCA vs PSG match
Baba to sure!

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by seunfly: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Those are his old friends, not this decampee and PDP defectors.
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by eedriyz(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
gabriel212:
Baba to sure!

Chai, you dey inspect everywhere? I dey fear unna. grin
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by Rilwayne001: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
gabriel212:
Baba to sure!

that looks like play station 3, don't you think? grin grin

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by eedriyz(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

They do shocked

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by ki02020(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oboi see BABA dey champions league o....and some mumu will open their mouth and call him an extremist

3 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by gabriel212: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

that looks like play station 3, don't you think? grin grin
see the Chair opposite my presido seat nah baba watching champions league.
Infact baba na BARCA FANS
BABA carry go no dulling
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by spaggyy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=15pt]I get feeling say dis post wey my cousin post go make front page so make I acquire land[/size]
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by omonnakoda: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nigerians are short. Is he taller than Obama? I saw his picture with Tony Blair and they are same height
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by HAH: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tunde Bakare has so much respect for GMB and vice versa, I expect him to play an important role in the government from May 29th

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by egift(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He is the reigning Nigerian Champion. As he don show all the kidnapper, militants, terrorists and corrupt politicians are all going into hiding grin grin
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by Gbawe: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
Nigerians are short. Is he taller than Obama? I saw his picture with Tony Blair and they are same height

You may have a point. Shocked to note from wiki that the height of the average Nigerian male is slightly over 5' 4" . I thought it would be at least 5'7" - 5'8". Buhari may appear very tall but he is actually around 6ft tall (same as Blair as you stated) and your theory may be right i.e it is short Nigerian men, practically all those he takes pictures with, who make him appear very tall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by sammyj: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
SAI BABA ojare, every body likes the peoples general !!! wink
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by bokohalal(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
I don't know about your part of Nigeria but to me, Edo men are taller than other Nigerian men.
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by omonnakoda: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gbawe:

You may have a point. Shocked to note from wiki that the height of the average Nigerian male is slightly over 5' 4" . I thought it would be at least 5'7" - 5'8". Buhari may appear very tall but he is actually around 6ft tall and your theory may be right i.e it is short Nigerian men, practically all those he takes pictures with, who make him appear very tall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height
I don't agree with that 5 4 . Haba!! How many 5 4 men do you know? I am struggling to even think of ONE

Still I note from the picture Bukola Saraki is taller and Wikipedia says Tony Blair is 183 cm and Obama is 185 cm

Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by Gbawe: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
bokohalal:

I don't know about your part of Nigeria but to me, Edo men are taller than other Nigerian men.

Oshiomhole clearly an exception then. I thought Northerners are generally viewed the tallest men in Nigeria?
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by bokohalal(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gbawe:

Oshiomhole clearly an exception then. I thought Northerners are generally viewed the tallest men in Nigeria?
Gbawe, honestly, Oshiomole is one of the few exceptions in Afenmailand. You can ask around.
Fulanis tend to be slimmer and thus look taller. Moreover, there are about forty million of them to choose from and only about three and half million Edos.
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by Gbawe: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
I don't agree with that 5 4 . Haba!! How many 5 4 men do you know? I am struggling to even think of ONE

I know. Shocked at the claim. Mind you Wiki does state that conclusions may be inaccurate for several reasons yet the 5'4" reported for Nigeria is a tad ridiculous considering it is claimed Ghanaian male have the average height of 5'6" when I know Nigerian men, on average, are taller than their Ghanaian counterpart for sure.

As with any statistical data, the accuracy of this data may be questionable for various reasons:

Some studies may allow subjects to self-report values.
Test subjects may have been invited instead of chosen at random, resulting in sampling bias.
A relatively small sample of the population may have been measured, which makes it uncertain whether this sample accurately represents the entire population.
The height of a person can vary over the course of a day, due to factors such as the amount of exercise done directly before measurement (normally inversely correlated), or the time elapsed since lying down for a significant period of time (normally inversely correlated). For example, one study revealed a mean difference of 1.54 centimetres (0.61 in) in the height of 100 children from getting out of bed in the morning to between 4 and 5 p.m. that same day.[51] Such factors may not have been controlled in some of the studies.
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by Gbawe: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
bokohalal:

Gbawe, honestly, Oshiomole is one of the few exceptions in Afenmailand. You can ask around.
Fulanis tend to be slimmer and thus look taller. Moreover, there are about forty million of them to choose from and only about three and half million Edos.

Perhaps you are right. Your logic about population disparity makes sense as well.
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by Gbawe: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:

Still I note from the picture Bukola Saraki is taller and Wikipedia says Tony Blair is 183 cm and Obama is 185 cm

Saraki should be around 6'3.
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by Gbawe: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
El-Rufai is one short dude sha. Probably about 5'2".
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sai Buhari

Kaduna would be great again...
Nigeria would be great again...
CHANGE has come to stay.
Proud to be a Nigerian.... cool
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by SeverusSnape(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
egift:

He is the reigning Nigerian Champion. As he don show all the kidnapper, militants, terrorists and corrupt politicians are all going into hiding grin grin
cheesy I hope they do
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by omonnakoda: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gbawe:

I know. Shocked at the claim. Mind you Wiki does state that conclusions may be inaccurate for several reasons yet the 5'4" reported for Nigeria is a tad ridiculous considering it is claimed Ghanaian male have the average height of 5'6" when I know Nigerian men, on average, are taller than their Ghanaian counterpart for sure.

I wonder whether one can surmise people's heights from the way they argue on nairaland . "Eyan kukuru ma se yan je"
e.g Ezeagu sounds like a very short fellow probably 5' 2"
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by iamrealdeji(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is taAllll(a 6 footer at that) and very handsome
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by Gbawe: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
I wonder whether one can surmise people's heights from the way they argue on nairaland . "Eyan kukuru ma se yan je"
e.g Ezeagu sounds like a very short fellow probably 5' 2"

grin grin grin grin grin Interesting point. Many Nairalander would probably be shorter than 5'4" then given their 'eshu kekere' stubbornness.
Re: [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna by iamrealdeji(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
I think he's around the same height with Obama,Buhari should be around 6'0" or 6'1"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari's Administration Has Just Made 2 Major Moves / You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP / BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.