Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. (3829 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by maryhaam(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
1one:
Background

This thread is sequel to, or a spin-off from Emusmith's thread where he asked the question-"How many ladies would be ready to start life or get married to a guy living in a self contained apartment. Personally, I found the thread really funny, enlightening and maybe to some extent inspiring, inspiring because, there were more than a handful of ladies (Nairaland ladies) who gave answers in favour of the question- In a time like this where we know many ladies sell their destinies for money, this observation is ultimately inspiring- Owing to this, I've listed out from Emusmith's thread, a number of ladies who chose love rather than money, who chose happiness rather than material gain.

Caveat

This thread is by no means an effort to malign or vilify anybody or even so any other lady on the other thread who had a different opinion about settling down with a guy in a self contained apartment. Instead, this thread is more of a light hearted one and in the midst of this light-heartedness, to also give us(Single guys) increasing hope that not all girls have gone to the gutters in search of money and material gains.

The Yardstick

The words wife-material means many things to different people, time and space would not afford me the opportunity to start considering all other submissions and opinions bordering on who/what a wife material is, but for the purpose of this thread- A lady who is ready to start small with you, who is ready to weather the storms of life with you in a self contained apartment is what this thread has deemed as one of the major yardsticks of being a wife material

So...without further ado, eligible bachelors of Nairaland, I present to you by means of collated opinions, the list of Nairaland's original wife materials.

1. MzzTega

2. Ginawest

3.doris4u

4.Ivanspring

5. Midehi

6. Bynat

7. Gracymicky

8.ToyozzieTohBad

9. Petra23

10.VenusBetty

11.Rachealb

12. Haleeberry

13.sheba222

14.ehjiwummy

15.missKiffy

16.Dasher90

17.Ulove

18.Briee

19.Maryhaam

20.Reachyrich

21.Marinel

22.Fosign

23.Graphy

24. yinqus445

We know ladies are good catfishers, but despite that, we can not help but still appreciate their good looking pictures whether it is catfished or geishafished. All the ladies in this list are soft on the eyes, which proves that it's not impossible to have a good looking woman who would love you inspite of your present "small pocket"

So once again eligible and serious minded bachelors..feast your eyes and let the PMs start rolling! grin grin grin

To know exactly what they said and how they subsequently defended their opinions, check on Emusmith's thread

Enjoy cool

looool,just. Saw this,you are a clown
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
maryhaam:

tongue tongue grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by ehjiwummy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
maryhaam:
Lol
Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by ehjiwummy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
1one:
Background

This thread is sequel to, or a spin-off from Emusmith's thread where he asked the question-"How many ladies would be ready to start life or get married to a guy living in a self contained apartment. Personally, I found the thread really funny, enlightening and maybe to some extent inspiring, inspiring because, there were more than a handful of ladies (Nairaland ladies) who gave answers in favour of the question- In a time like this where we know many ladies sell their destinies for money, this observation is ultimately inspiring- Owing to this, I've listed out from Emusmith's thread, a number of ladies who chose love rather than money, who chose happiness rather than material gain.

Caveat

This thread is by no means an effort to malign or vilify anybody or even so any other lady on the other thread who had a different opinion about settling down with a guy in a self contained apartment. Instead, this thread is more of a light hearted one and in the midst of this light-heartedness, to also give us(Single guys) increasing hope that not all girls have gone to the gutters in search of money and material gains.

The Yardstick

The words wife-material means many things to different people, time and space would not afford me the opportunity to start considering all other submissions and opinions bordering on who/what a wife material is, but for the purpose of this thread- A lady who is ready to start small with you, who is ready to weather the storms of life with you in a self contained apartment is what this thread has deemed as one of the major yardsticks of being a wife material

So...without further ado, eligible bachelors of Nairaland, I present to you by means of collated opinions, the list of Nairaland's original wife materials.

1. MzzTega

2. Ginawest

3.doris4u

4.Ivanspring

5. Midehi

6. Bynat

7. Gracymicky

8.ToyozzieTohBad

9. Petra23

10.VenusBetty

11.Rachealb

12. Haleeberry

13.sheba222

14.ehjiwummy

15.missKiffy

16.Dasher90

17.Ulove

18.Briee

19.Maryhaam

20.Reachyrich

21.Marinel

22.Fosign

23.Graphy

24. yinqus445

We know ladies are good catfishers, but despite that, we can not help but still appreciate their good looking pictures whether it is catfished or geishafished. All the ladies in this list are soft on the eyes, which proves that it's not impossible to have a good looking woman who would love you inspite of your present "small pocket"

So once again eligible and serious minded bachelors..feast your eyes and let the PMs start rolling! grin grin grin

To know exactly what they said and how they subsequently defended their opinions, check on Emusmith's thread

Enjoy cool

Funny and cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) / I Almost Slept With My Cousin / My Dilemma....lawyer Weds 3rd Class Graduate ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.