Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) (29901 Views)

Headies Award, The Worst Award I Ve Ever Watched / Video-- ( 5 Yrs Old ) Igbo Boy Making Money By Playing Drums In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:

what's up B, how do you know all these?
I just listen to rap a lot
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:

you live in america, right?
Noooo,i live in Ilorin
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I just listen to rap a lot
i listen to rap too. but am not so interested in the lyrics.
just the beat and the noise..
Mike Will Made It, does it for me.
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:

i listen to rap too. but am not so interested in the lyrics.
just the beat and the noise..
Mike Will Made It, does it for me.
The lyrics is the most important and interesting part of rap,Mike Will mainly does trap beats and his beats go well for southern rap,someone like Scott Storch does all types of beats and to me,he's the best producer to ever lived,Lex Luger is probably going to be the next Scott Storch,
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by Esdb3: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Noooo,i live in Ilorin

So do I. Glad to see not all ilorin citizens are local.
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Esdb3:

So do I. Glad to see not all ilorin citizens are local.
Lmao
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by Yasher: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Yeah,gangsta rap is gone,but what's really reigning and affecting American society now is trap rap which is all about Flipping bricks(selling cocaine),hitting licks(making money illegally),about cooking chicken(cocaine) in the kitchen,moving birds/yola/yayo to the trap house(getting cocaine to dope house) and talking about trying to skip the middle man,trying to outsmart migos/esays(Hispanics in the drug games),trying to outsmart plugs(dope suppliers),the deadliest part of trap rap is that you hear it every day,but you won't know it's mainly about snow(cocaine),they talk so much in code that you'd think they're talking about normal things but those that understand it do,another new deadly genre in rap is drill rap which was invented by Chief Keef,that's what is responsible for killings among teenagers in Chicago right now,even those so called soft rappers talk about soft white(cocaine) in their songs but you won't know that's what they're talking about unless you understand those numerous slangs.
Gangsta rappers rap about violence and without code,but most of these 21st century rappers talk about those stuffs but in a coded way you would even think they're talking about food or some childish talks at times
wow.! Quite revealing. But guys like keef don't live long. Always on the run. GBE have a current beef with the migos. And such don't end until members die. It is just unfortunate the law isn't doing much to curb the excesses of these drill rappers. Imagine someone Brandishing ak on instagram and even threatening peeps.

Remembered years ago when jayz signed young jeezy and rick ross folks were complaining that he was bringing two well know drug dealers into rap to further bastardise it. But it seems Rap is at its lowest point now. Gradually, even the Nigerian music scene is being taken Over by guys who are nothing but bad influence on kids

1 Like

Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Yasher:
wow.! Quite revealing. But guys like keef don't live long. Always on the run. GBE have a current beef with the migos. And such don't end until members die. It is just unfortunate the law isn't doing much to curb the excesses of these drill rappers. Imagine someone Brandishing ak on instagram and even threatening peeps.

Remembered years ago when jayz signed young jeezy and rick ross folks were complaining that he was bringing two well know drug dealers into rap to further bastardise it. But it seems Rap is at its lowest point now. Gradually, even the Nigerian music scene is being taken Over by guys who are nothing but bad influence on kids
Yeah GBE and Migos are on a mission to destroy every kid,some boys in GBE are even more raw than Chief Keef,the likes of Fredo Santana and Lil Reese,they go extraordinarily hard and do what they rap about,they're real threat to the society,there was a time Katy Perry made a comment on twitter about Chief Keef's "Hate Being Sober" by the time Chief Keef replied her and threatened her,she had to apologize imagine to a boy she's old enough to be his aunty because she fears for her life,boys like the GBE boys always end up in jail or die young if they don't take care,look at Max B,French Montana's best friend in this world,they even did some mixtapes I have together(coke wave series) Max B,is now in jail,he was given 75 years in jail

Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by Yasher: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Yeah GBE and Migos are on a mission to destroy every kid,some boys in GBE are even more raw than Chief Keef,the likes of Fredo Santana and Lil Reese,they go extraordinarily hard and do what they rap about,they're real threat to the society,there was a time Katy Perry made a comment on twitter about Chief Keef's "Hate Being Sober" by the time Chief Keef replied her and threatened her,she had to apologize imagine to a boy she's old enough to be his aunty because she fears for her life,boys like the GBE boys always end up in jail or die young if they don't take care,look at Max B,French Montana's best friend in this world,they even did some mixtapes I have together(coke wave series) Max B,is now in jail,he was given 75 years in jail
hmm! The sa part is that these guys are in their early 20ties. While keef is just 19. And you know the average American teen, they love young successful guys as role model. No wonder tins hav gone out of hand. See another guy called ilovemakonnen. Sang a terrible song called tuesday

1 Like

Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by princealexndre(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2015
i swear make i catch am nah cain i go use flog his head....4get abt does gun nd igbo wey dey make am high......
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by dejigaruba(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Digital Entertainment Conference comes to town! Dont be told, its a great opportunity to network and learn.
This conference is a fast forward to the future!
Register Here www.decafrica.org

Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by peteruuu(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Who are we to blame now o ? [right][/right]
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by honeric01(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2015
prettydiva89:
God i don't pray for such a child,I pray for a child i can be proud of.
Isn't it better to be childless than to give birth to such a child? But God,i don't pray to be childless and i don't pray for such a child..

Hear my prayer oh Lord.. Praying right from my heart

pick one.
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 16, 2015
honeric01:

pick one.
am praying to my God
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by soomie: 6:04am On May 19, 2015
Ajukuti..com
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by kelzgie44: 10:36pm On May 21, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. Warri boys pass am jare. grin
. LOL...WArri boix dey too sha...buh dis is crazy mehn"....e needs a rehab..
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 6:17am On May 22, 2015
Welcome to Ijokos Blog
News: President Jonathan visited by President of Niger republic. see photos http://ijokosblog..in/2015/05/president-of-niger-republic-visits.html?m=1

entertainment gist: Google ranks Patience Jonathan there is God o as most watched video see more.. http://ijokosblog..com/2015/05/patience-jonathans-there-is-god-oh.html?m=1

Issues: Nigeria politicians are now farms. read more http://ijokosblog..com/2015/05/nigerian-politicians-are-going-back-to.html?m=1

Celeb gossip: Actress pemu shares photos of her baby bump. see photos http://ijokosblog..com/2015/05/pregnant-actress-pemu-shows-photos-of.html?m=1

entertainment: See photos of Chidi Mokeme's son christening http://ijokosblog..com/2015/05/photos-of-chidi-mokemes-baby-christening.html?m=1

sports: Super Falcons arrive Toronto for world cup http://ijokosblog..com/2015/05/pregnant-actress-pemu-shows-photos-of.html?m=1

log to
www.ijokosblog..com
for your hot gist
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by ggrin(f): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
KingTom:
Alberto2k pikin grin
grin
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by KingTom(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
ggrin:
grin
Ibile warrior grin
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by ggrin(f): 12:53am On Jun 15, 2015
KingTom:
Ibile warrior grin
u neva die? grin

U b jackie chanundecided
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by KingTom(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2015
ggrin:
u neva die? grin

U b jackie chanundecided
Yesterday because I talk say Jackie Chan still dey alive, Auntyspermbutt ban me grin grin
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by ggrin(f): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2015
KingTom:

Yesterday because I talk say Jackie Chan still dey alive, Auntyspermbutt ban me grin grin
so dem still dy put u for galo as u big reachembarassed
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by KingTom(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2015
ggrin:
so dem still dy put u for galo as u big reachembarassed
I no fine like you na cry
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by ggrin(f): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingTom:
I no fine like you na cry
ehyasadsadsad

Buh this ur head small pass ur balls o lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by KingTom(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
ggrin:
ehyasadsadsad

Buh this ur head small pass ur balls o lipsrsealed

Then I've got big balls, you don change back to man, that our experiment how many PMs you receive? grin grin
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by ggrin(f): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingTom:

Then I've got big balls, you don change back to man, that our experiment how many PMs you receive? grin grin
shigbain I no see

Dem no like the pics sefundecided
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by asumo12: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wey d link make I help ur ministry

ggrin:
shigbain I no see

Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by ggrin(f): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
asumo12:
Wey d link make I help ur ministry

asumo grin
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by asumo12: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ggrin transgendered!

ggrin:
asumo grin

Why u dey call my name nah!?

wink
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by KingTom(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
ggrin:
shigbain I no see

You no dey patient na undecided
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by ggrin(f): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
asumo12:
Ggrin transgendered!

Why u dey call my name nah!?

wink
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by ggrin(f): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingTom:
You no dey patient na undecided
I resemble oga jonaundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose / Checkout This Hilarious Dance Step In Africa(video) / [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.