Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

How Do You Tell You Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell You Are In Love (6360 Views)

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hi guys.I want to know those things that says you are in love with someone.personally I have come across many girls, most platonic, There is always that one thing that makes each unique that i admire.now here is the catch, How do you now determine from a whole bunch the one that you MIGHT want to spend your whole life with
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GermanLady(f): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2006
trust me Uche2nna ,you will FEEL it when the right one is coming across - your heart will be beating up to your neck and you get this funny feeling in your stomache that you have never felt before wink
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2006
Kai, this woman definately knows love oo. Na waa
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Txlonghorn(m): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2006
GNature:

Kai, this woman definately knows love oo. Na waa

My brother na waa ooo!!!
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ikamefa(f): 2:44am On Sep 08, 2006
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

what about when you think about that person every 5 minutes

when you do things for that person you would not do for any other person on the face of this earth

you always want to be around that person 24/7

when you are ready to spend your money ,time, energy for the well being of that person

abeg is that love?
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by rikkyjen(m): 3:00am On Sep 08, 2006
ikamefa:

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

what about when you think about that person every 5 minutes

when you do things for that person you would not do for any other person on the face of this earth

you always want to be around that person 24/7

when you are ready to spend your money ,time, energy for the well being of that person

abeg is that love?

Is that what you are currently feeling?? cheesy wink smiley
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 3:05am On Sep 08, 2006
yes ikamefa is that what you are feeling right now ? We have to know before we can proceed further smiley cheesy cool
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ikamefa(f): 3:06am On Sep 08, 2006
yep dats how i feel embarassed
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:08am On Sep 08, 2006
I'm feeling so much love for lauryn, can't stop thinking of her lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lionheart(m): 3:10am On Sep 08, 2006
thats called stalking grin grin grin j/k lol
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 3:12am On Sep 08, 2006
@zulu

Na waa ooh, does she know this
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 3:12am On Sep 08, 2006
Allow Lauryn to be the judge of that
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:14am On Sep 08, 2006
She loves me just as much as I love her, shocked shocked lipsrsealed I must be very high on love tonight cry
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lauryn(f): 3:14am On Sep 08, 2006
When mere thoughts of ur partner[b] makes [/b] ur whole day. Emotional security, u feel relaxed and calm just imagining the person's presence.
I believe LOVE is worth dieing for. Love hurts, U have to feel the pain to know u r deeply in love, nothing comes for free in life. It's an exchange of feelings on both sides, so it aint free, both parties actually share emotions/spirits well that's how I can tell when i'm in love
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lauryn(f): 3:15am On Sep 08, 2006
hey Zulu
waz gud?. Missed ur fugly behind grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 3:15am On Sep 08, 2006
@ikamefa

It looks like love to me oooh, but wait for Geman Lady.

The woman sabi love well well - infact na expert sef cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 3:16am On Sep 08, 2006
I gather from all you have been saying that I have never been in love, Lust maybe but love , I do not know.
So Ikamefa can you tell the differnce between love and lust
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ikamefa(f): 3:16am On Sep 08, 2006
lionheart:

thats called stalking grin grin grin j/k lol

stalking eh? am happy to stalk Him then cheesy yay!
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lionheart(m): 3:16am On Sep 08, 2006
abeg stop all the english and answer them lauryn grin  grin   grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:16am On Sep 08, 2006
lauryn:

When mere thoughts of your partner[b] makes [/b] your whole day. Emotional security, u feel relaxed and calm just imagining the person's presence.
I believe LOVE is worth dieing for. Love hurts, U have to feel the pain to know you're deeply in love, nothing comes for free in life. It's an exchange of feelings on both sides, so it aint free, both parties actually share emotions/spirits well that's how I can tell when i'm in love

Wow that's the longest I've ever seen you post on NL, girl you must be a pro with love. cool wink
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 3:19am On Sep 08, 2006
Hi lauryn.I hope you are not keeping zulu high and dry.Anyway,I feel wat you say, but it is more like textbook stuff.If that is wat love is then I guess some of us might not taste it
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:20am On Sep 08, 2006
lauryn:

hey Zulu
waz good?. Missed your fugly behind grin

My dear my fugle crusty behind been soooo busy with work, kind of missed you too. Come on now all this sweet talk is making me sick to the stomach, we normally fight like brothers and sisters grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lionheart(m): 3:20am On Sep 08, 2006
professional stalker , lol     grin   grin   grin  na police go settle that matter  grin   grin   grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 3:21am On Sep 08, 2006
@lion

no talk police ooo, i am a wanted man.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lauryn(f): 3:23am On Sep 08, 2006
@ Zulu
laughing is what I do best, it's good for the soul. Y screw up ur face the whole day like someone farted on it, for no damn reason.?. I cannot afford to be sad, and life is too short, so Y not make the best out of it?. Y let some ignorant ass person mess up ur happiness, it aint worth it.
One minute of sadness = -60seconds of happiness, just a theory I came up with
Stay Blessed and Focused
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:23am On Sep 08, 2006
Gnature you sure say no be you I see for American most Wanted last sat ?
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ikamefa(f): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2006
Uche2nna:

I gather from all you have been saying that I have never been in love, Lust maybe but love , I do not know.
So Ikamefa can you tell the differnce between love and lust

difference btwn love and lust

if my tiny brain can carry that. cheesy

when you are in lust its all about sex, bang ! bang ! bang! geddit?

when you are in love sex is involved too, if you want it to be, but u wanna keep this person safe, u want to know all is well with this person. you are there through thick and thin. even when this person you love hurts you! like a goat you wanna go back to him or her cos with out this person ain't no you

am i right? abi i dey yarn opata? cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 3:26am On Sep 08, 2006
@zulu

i don get face lift, so it can't be me. But hearing police dey make me fear pleenty pleenty (boku boku)
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:27am On Sep 08, 2006
lauryn:

@ Zulu
laughing is what I do best, it's good for the soul. Y screw up your face the whole day like someone farted on it, for no damn reason.?. I cannot afford to be sad, and life is too short, so Y not make the best out of it?. Y let some ignorant ass person mess up your happiness, it aint worth it.
One minute of sadness = -60seconds of happiness, just a theory I came up with
Stay Blessed and Focused

My sis you so right, and that's the reason you my fevorite person on NL. I would always look for you everytime I log on, and if you not around it's just no fun for real though
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lauryn(f): 3:28am On Sep 08, 2006
@ Uche
textbook stuff?, interesting undecided, then again it's ur opinion

@ Zulu
Y fight. I'm choosing to LOVE, I know it's a tough path i'm taking, but it's a choice and a good one for that matter

@ Lionheart
I see U boo
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 3:28am On Sep 08, 2006
Your long grammar always confounds me,Ikamefa.If that is so then I do not want to be in love.It sounds to me like getting trapped and still limiting your chances for escape
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lauryn(f): 3:30am On Sep 08, 2006
@ Zulu
awwwwwwwwwwwww, that's so sweet, see one of my points, just the thought counts a lot. thanx, really/truly appreciate the love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Old White Woman Wey Naija Guy Go Marry / Mimzy Ivyy I Told You Ladies Wont Win / Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.