Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? (1583 Views)

Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo / 9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? by ApexTitan(m): 5:55am On Apr 17, 2015
In the past couple of days we have seen APC issue disclaimers and denials about certain promises that Buhari was believed to have made during his campaigns, the aim of these denials I believe is for Nigerians to have realistic expectations of the incoming administration. That's a fair enough aim, a lot of things were said during the campaigns so much so that there is a sense of confusion amongst expectant citizens.

The purpose of this thread is so that APC and it's agents or those in the know can tell Nigerians in clear and unambiguous terms what Buhari has promised to do for Nigeria and the outcomes we should expect.

This is not a call for another round of vacuous statements like "I will fight corruption" or "we will give the needs of Nigerians adequate focus". This is also not a call to rehash a party manifesto. The campaign promises of Buhari should be spelt out for those of us who are unclear about them. We deserve to know exactly what deliverables to expect so we can use them as parameters in measuring the new administration's performance. Let APC show that it is indeed different from PDP and sincere about the change it claims to stand for.
Re: Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 17, 2015
The poster below me have something to say on this

Meanwhile Good morning to my crush and of course to you all.
Re: Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? by jascon1(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Nigerians should expect him to fulfill his promises

The poster above me has been arrested for kidnapping one housemaid called Anita Hogan
Re: Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? by bakjal(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2015
NIGERIANS SHOULD EXPECT AN ADMINISTRATION THAT IS JUST AND FAIR TO ITS PEOPLE
Re: Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? by tandoe: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2015
expect what from a scammer party?
Re: Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? by ApexTitan(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2015
bakjal:
NIGERIANS SHOULD EXPECT AN ADMINISTRATION THAT IS JUST AND FAIR TO ITS PEOPLE

Nice, but isn't this the type of statement that is hard to hold a government against? I'm sure every party in the world has said something similar.
Re: Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? by ApexTitan(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Are there promises Buhari made in relation to tangibles like say power generation, infrastructure provision like road constructions and the likes?
Re: Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? by bakjal(m): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2015
ApexTitan:

Nice, but isn't this the type of statement that is hard to hold a government against? I'm sure every party in the world has said something similar.
Yeah. Only dat u cant doubt d sincerity of this one
Re: Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? by ApexTitan(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2015
bakjal:

Yeah. Only dat u cant doubt d sincerity of this one

Where do you get your confidence in APC from?
Re: Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? by bakjal(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2015
ApexTitan:

Where do you get your confidence in APC from?

Lets say am a believer of positive change.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Fires Anne Welsh Over Video Released By Saharareporters - PremiumTimes / Photos: Buhari With His Daughter Zahra & Son As He Arrived Nigeria / What Next For Reuben Abati ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.