Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? (51488 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba Files Suit Against Nigeria Over Negligence Of South-east Zone / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't blame him, I participated as the PO in ward 6 unit 18 ibnw. Let me give you the full details how it went
1. On Friday, we went to the local government by 9am arranging and gathering everything you will need .
2. Finally, the buses came around 6pm so the only thing we could eat were those small junks.
3. We left for our rack around after 9
4. Settled down around 10, on the bare floor, benches, buses etc.
5. The SPO called us around 11pm and started sharing the materials to each PO, you finish filling the whole form around 2.
6. You sleep and they wake us up around 3:30am
7. You bath, GOTO the local government again to collect result sheet, ballot paper, ivas machine etc.
8. Come back to the rack around 7, distribution into buses finishes by after 8.
9. We get to our PU by to 9, you start looking for tables and chairs.
10. Accreditation starts, party agents wahala
11. Accreditation stops by 1and you start voting by 1:30pm
12. Finish voting, start sorting then counting. All this will finish around after 6.
13. Start calling SPO to come and pick you. You wait till after 7 if lucky but if unlucky like 17, 18(me) and 19, we start trekking ti we meet a bus.
14. You finish collating the result around 2am.
15. Go back home around 6am.

Very stressful yet they paid us #12,895. We don suffer

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
he is NOT sleeping, he is meditating to be able to perform his job better.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by ritzytbabs(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
CountDracula:
He's connecting wit INEC using psychic powers, dnt mistake it for sleep.

lwkmd, Vlad the impaler...nice one

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by CountDracula(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
ritzytbabs:

lwkmd, Vlad the impaler...nice one

Lol. I dnt bear the name "impaler" again grin , I'm a changed man
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by petkoffDrake(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Dude was tired and needed to rest. It's not negligence of duty; it's relaxing on duty. tongue

Hheeeheehee! angry
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by seankay(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
mightyfada:
I don't blame him, I participated as the PO in ward 6 unit 18 ibnw. Let me give you the full details how it went
1. On Friday, we went to the local government by 9am arranging and gathering everything you will need .
2. Finally, the buses came around 6pm so the only thing we could eat were those small junks.
5. The SPO called us around 11pm and started sharing the materials to each PO, you finish filling the whole form around 2.
7. You bath, GOTO the local government again to collect result sheet, ballot paper, ivas machine etc.
12. Finish voting, start sorting then counting. All this will finish around after 6.
13. Start calling SPO to come and pick you. You wait till after 7 if lucky but if unlucky like 17, 18(me) and 19, we start trekking ti we meet a bus.

(Quote) (Report) (1000000000Like) (Share)
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by creamierover: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
CountDracula:
He's connecting wit INEC using psychic powers, dnt mistake it for sleep.

If person like u do dis INEC work u will even put mart for ground dey sleep sef.....
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by ritzytbabs(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
CountDracula:

Lol. I dnt bear the name "impaler" again grin , I'm a changed man

hahahahaha....for a man rumoured to have lived for over a century....change must have caught up with you.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by CountDracula(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
creamierover:

If person like u do dis INEC work u will even put mart for ground dey sleep sef.....
Lol, if dey catch me I go say I was meditating
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by CountDracula(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
ritzytbabs:

hahahahaha....for a man rumoured to have lived for over a century....change must have caught up with you.
Maybe I invented "change"
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by ritzytbabs(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
CountDracula:

Maybe I invented "change"

i wouldn't doubt you did

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by armstrong82: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
E no easy jare.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by oganology33(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Our ForeFathers & FiveMothers are 2 blame for this.

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Isiterere(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
It is called obeying the law of nature. You wont understand until you find yourself in their shoes, Some of them slept at the INEC office the day before the election, when i mean slept, not on a smooth bed but on one plank or chair , the maximum sleep u can get is about 3 hours of sleep and you wake up as early as 4 to 5am to get ready to start sorting materials, after sorting you head straight to the polling unit (remember you havent even eaten) you got to the polling unit, thinking you will get something to eat, then you see some fierce angry looking Nigerians who are already waiting for you since 5:30am , God help you, you got there by around 5 minutes after 9, then they are already mad for keeping them waiting, some are almost pouncing on you, But God saved your asss and you settled down, you started the accreditation and people kept coming and coming, then all of a sudden, you become free and you decided to dash out to get something to eat then comes this fierce looking old man who insisted you must accredit him before going and in the process of accrediting , then 10 more people joined him and before u know what was happening, it was 1pm, Oya time for voting, Then they were so much that they voted from 1pm and now its 4pm. I am famished , hungry, sleepy. Then i thought to myself. Na me kill Jesus, then i decided to rest my head on a table and i slept off, and one lazy ass that woke up by 10am , had eaten twice by 1pm, took his 7,000 naira China and his 100 naira 10mb subscription came to Nairaland because nairaland doesnt consume MB and started telling me this is negligence of duty.

My brother you are wrong, this is obeying the law of nature

God will judge between us because i cant come and kill myself now, If you hear one corper died in Akure or Ondo because he overworked himself, you are the first person that will comment , he is a fool, he killed himself for nothing.

But seriously, i pity those corpers, but thats not an excuse to sleep cos i know if they have given him 100,000,000 naira to watch over, he wouldnt sleep

gibberish. wrong reasoning...
based on your narration, there is no way he can doze off or sleep on duty, this can only happen in a polling unit with low voters turn out...
The activities around polling unit is enough to keep you busy against sleeping.
This is a complete and confirm negligence of duty

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by macuwon(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dont blame him o, Even my assistants left me to prepare results and entered the bus to sleep.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Isiterere(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sijo01:

Good and reasonable analysis. where you an adoc staff?
It was a wrong analysis, it can only happen in a polling units with low voters turn out; as it is clearly showed in the pix...

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Isiterere(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
mightyfada:

With this your narration, there is no chance to sleep on duty, can only happen in a polling unit with low voters turn out; hence, negligence of duty...

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by ollyroks: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Looking at the pix, the guy is already through with the poll activity and am the total number of accredited voters might not be more than 50 and in some other PU in the same ward, we might have 300 or more voters, we can even see the APOs left him already cos they can not come and kill them selves. Conclusively, the guy is waiting for the bus thatll take em to collation centre
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by SenatorJames(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Alowonlejnr:
This happened last weekend at the polling unit inside Ijapo High School, Akure in the just concluded state house of assembly elections. The pix was taken by my friend and sent to me this morning.
Notice the ballot box was left in his care and was filled with votes already cast.
Angels on guild.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) / Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.