Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ (76392 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Tinubu Set To Deliver Senate Pres, Speaker H O Reps And Chief Of Staff or SGF / Fashola Inspects Ilubirin Housing Estate. What Obanikoro Tried To Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
dainformant:
OPINION
The Senator should have known better. Senator Musiliu Obanikoro was "attractively looking odd" at an official meeting on Thursday between a joint delegation of UNOWA (United Nations for West Africa) -UNOCA (United Nations Regional Office for Central Africa) officials led by Mohammed Ibn Chambas and Abdoulaye Bathily and the Nigerian delegation led by the ever smiling president Jonathan, at the presidential villa.

While the notable men who knew they were coming for an official meeting with international colleagues were donned in glamourous attires and footwears, our very own Minister of State II, Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro wore a Birkenstock slippers to the OFFICIAL meeting. The Senator's dressing may seem casual to some people but nothing is casual when it comes to matters of the presidency/Federal Government (even their salaries and allowances are not casual). Senator Obanikoro should have known what to put on for a high caliber meeting like that and not dress like someone going for his traditional wedding. All the same, the Senator is still my number one fan.

Earlier this month, A Utah man who wore a white polo shirt for a meeting with federal official was shocked to discover that his 'informal meeting' with the officials was actually with President Barack Obama. The man thought he was going to be led into an auditorium to talk about how to help veterans get more jobs in the field of solar energy. Instead, he saw a table filled with powerful functionaries such as President Obama, top senators and a mayor- all of whom were wearing suits and ties. He was the only odd one out like our own Senator which made him feel embarrassed and criticized by some.

So what should we do now ?

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by ThaProphet(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
"High calibre meeting", "important meeting", "international delegates"

All because of oyinbo people.

Who gives a flying f*ck!? The visitors should be the ones worrying about dressing "appropriately".

This is Africa the weather is hot and humid. Maybe he doesn't want to get athletes' foot and wants fresh air for his feet. The most important thing about dressing is comfort. Maybe he has a sore on his foot. It would be dumb for him to endure the pain and potentially make it worse because he wants to impress some oyibo folks.

Who cares man?
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by dainformant(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
anytin u want to do
Naughtysite:

So what should we do now ?
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Olushauneddy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Koro in the building ! M A K E S O ME N O I S E !!! ......Brother Musiliu na AREA BOI na ! Una no know?
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Rendition(m): 12:58am On Apr 18, 2015
The truth of dis matter are 1, koro as no respect for GeJ bcoz if he does he wud av wore a better italian palm cuz m aware he's got foot issues, earlier today his interview posted on linda ikejis blog, stated that he as had several operations on his foot and d pains refused to go more reason he never wears shoes , 2 : I simple tink hes on d mind set that h e has nufin to lose 3: A very close friend of mine, young vibrant hommy close too koro who ran some of his parols during dis past election hinted me dat is PA ohimai by name as left him so no one too really say oga y not dis other one
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Alary: 2:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Rendition:
The truth of dis matter are 1, koro as no respect for GeJ bcoz if he does he wud av wore a better italian palm cuz m aware he's got foot issues, earlier today his interview posted on linda ikejis blog, stated that he as had several operations on his foot and d pains refused to go more reason he never wears shoes , 2 : I simple tink hes on d mind set that h e has nufin to lose 3: A very close friend of mine, young vibrant hommy close too koro who ran some of his parols during dis past election hinted me dat is PA ohimai by name as left him so no one too really say oga y not dis other one

There is nothing wrong in his attire , but the sandal is an eyesore . He needs to put on something better than that . That kind of sandal he is putting on. Is for a very casual home wear . He needs to put on a very mature sandals to match and also to show respect to the office of the president .
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by doja(m): 3:49am On Apr 18, 2015
This picture says a lot about the discipline level of Jonathan and his associates.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by mromo9ja: 6:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Haba! That's just to complement what he is wearing. Will you abuse an Indian man for tieing "gele" to an official outing? Or a Scottish man for wearing a "skirt" to meet UN secretary-General? I really don't know why we are just too hypocritical in this part of the world!
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by dhesire(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Though me not a Koro fan, but me finks da Federal minister is on point.

Thats aul
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by REALODUA: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Rad1cal post=32821620]

I must consider you a very foolish and unsecure being, Obanikoro wore a very simple attire with a sandal, you might as well ordered him to wear a suit and tie to appear "very official" that's why ass hole like you and him are getting swept to one side come May 29, idiot.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Rad1cal: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=REALODUA post=32864492][/quote]

The silly tw.at can't even quote people correctly

Nansense
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by adorablelove: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
;DAbeg make then free the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....he is looking simple and nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.