Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow (43200 Views)

Dora Nnaji, Genevieve's Sister Weds Traditionally [PICS] / Omawumi Megbele Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / MTN Project Fame Runner Up, Ochuko Weds Traditionally In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by lalasticlala(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2015
When on Friday, 16th January 2015, Bottom Belle crooner Omawumi Megbele had her court wedding in Lagos, it came as a surprise to many as she secretly tied the knot with Lagos big boy Tosin Yussuf who is her daughter’s father. The couple have between them a daughter and are expecting another addition in the family soon as Omawumi is heavily pregnant. The bigger news is that come tomorrow – Saturday, 18th April 2015 – all roads lead to Warri in Delta State where Omawumi and Tosin will have their traditional wedding.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/guess-the-naija-music-star-getting-married-tomorrow/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by chymystique(f): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulations Omawumi and Tosin... Wishing you both a Happy Married Life... #GodBlessings smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by kendrick9(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Good for her..
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Eneze1(f): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Congrats to you Omawumi and Tosin. May you enjoy and not endure your marriage

8 Likes

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Wish them the best .. Always liked her anyway.
Bottom belle mama smiley. Hmmm i no their traditional wedding would be alot owambe party .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by godofwar666(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Do i need to be there?
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Yay!! I'm so happy for her!! Wish her the best married life has to offer cheesy
Its high time she got married wink
luv her like mast. so down to earth and cool

5 Likes

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by siegfried99(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulations grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by vickkyruby(f): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Congrats to her...Reminds me of a traditional marriage I attended months back we no see bride, she gave birth a day to the marriage.
Mc called it a celebration of childbirth/marriage.

10 Likes

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by abduljabbar4(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Good for them. Mine is coming in the next 7 years

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Twaci(f): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Congrats dear.

*thinking to maself* I for fear! I thought it was tosyne2much grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by ELTON123(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Finally God don answer her prayer

happy married life
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by imbless: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2015
My 3Rd fp today .
HML to her
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by jascon1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wait o! She never marry before?
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Olamitisoji(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
happy married life to my celebrity crush...
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Olamitisoji:

must you be on every of lalasticlala's post?

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Olamitisoji(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dnt knw ow oh, re u jealous ni dharniel?
Dharniel:

must you be on every of lalasticlala's post?
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by infobiz9ja(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by englishmart(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
maybe I shouldn't give a fvck until they are married
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Twaci:
Congrats dear.

*thinking to maself* I for fear! I thought it was tosyne2much grin
Hahaha cheesy

Me ke ?
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na so...Nairaland ppl and wedding undecided
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulations kiss

vickkyruby:
Congrats to her...Reminds me of a traditional marriage I attended months back we no see bride, she gave birth a day to the marriage.
Mc called it a celebration of childbirth/marriage.
cheesy cheesy Double blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulation omawunmi cheesy

fP toh sure cool
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by CR77(f): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulation omawunmi

May you share your secrets, your aspirations, your dreams and your wishes with your loving partner; and travel together through the journey of life fulfilling them!
Have a wonderful married life!

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by valuedammy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
With belle I guess.
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by constance500: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Okay. Send me the address of the venue. [size=20pt]ijewuru [/size] might be allowed grin

Dafuq,he is even getting married to my namesake shocked

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congrats to her .
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by BUSHHUNTER: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
after so many fuvks with dr frabs
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Francon(f): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
congrats
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by adeapor: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
great one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) / Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.