Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

2013 Xenophobia Video In South African - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (84779 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by wachukwu11: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
#MTNMOVEOUTOFNIGERIAOR

1 Like

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by prodiG(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
These people are barbaric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Roon9(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
AlphaDibia:

You're the one calling someone an "idiat". You're the one who sounds like an idiot

Don't mind d Buffon! Who's d bleeping world watching? All dis kain nonsense na mk me de happy say our new presido na x general..
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Firefire(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzansiBeat:
Have you verified the aunthicity of this video? Now all sorts of barbaric acts will be attributed to SA. Is this how you show how smart you are? Next you'd post pics of the Rwandan genocide and say it's SA. How convenient.

My friend, you can do the verification and deny the authenticity, ok? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2261784/xenophobia-video-south-african/1#32829515

1 Like

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Excuse me do we have southafrica embassy here in nigeria? Yes we do so wat are we waiting for let d killing begin.

Madam u fight fire 4 fire na ashes remain o
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by 3kay945(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nonybb:
That Daura animal that called himself our President should immediately do something about Nigerians living there once he assume that office

Why can't you call the animal that's there now!

Oponu

11 Likes

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by sosexy4u(f): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]where are we going from here yet we call our self African oh my African where is the love ......Only God will will help us cause this is end time
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by XBLadez: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinkhole:
Who exactly do you want to kill? The white SAfricans in Nigeria, that will never be part of what is happening in SA? I dont even know where black SAfricans are in Nigeria and even if we have black SAfricans here in Nigeria they surely do not support what those jobless thugs are doing in SA!
When you use the black SAfricans in Nigeria as scapegoats, they'll watch the video and learn their lesson. You don't have to apply diplomacy all the time
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by shevi4mb(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
If it was 2wards only white foreigners, i swear i'l support 'em, cos of wot their fore fathers went tru, during the apatheid. The Africans wil always be africans. We simply don't like each other
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by sophtaf(f): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
shocked whaaaaaat?!
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by xpat1: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
South Africans should realize that they also have some of their citizens in other countries too. If other countries should turn against them they will be the overall looser.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by folba(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
I used to think SA was a civilised nation.Gorrilas in the Congo forest would have behaved better.

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by fajani(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fool
You called someone a fool just because He feels for his brother,,, Dnt u realize what SA are doing call for real war.. what right do they have to kill a foreigners when their own people are also away from country, they care not for their people lives. They deserve more than killing...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Etizz: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Holla911:
Indeed you sound like an idiat, must you repay evil with evil? Remember an eye for an eye would make the world go blind. I am sure they will regret their actions soon. The world is watching. #SAYNOTOXENOPHOBIA#

Is not enough reason to call her idiat, must u insult someone Seriously, I don't know what is really wrong with u guys insulting someone who did not even refer to u in person..... People in nairaland do it a lot n I don't like it......... Anybody who watch dat video will definitely react to it..... No heart feelings though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by hayorbaami: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm shocked though. These acts are carried out in the open shocked. Cars are passing by and there are obviously many other passerbys that totally turned a blind eye to this like it's a normal thing. Lord have mercy! This is scary and sad cry

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by SmoothCrim: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
You hypocrites... Is Ghana must go not Xenophobia? Nigerians are bigger Xenophobes than South Africans. Ghana must go was more xenophobia than South Africa has practiced in the last 25 years. Africans are generally xenophobic and Nigerians are the leaders!!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by mikeobk(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
I thought NELSON MANDELA left a little brain for these bush animals to think with?

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by stayblack: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
THIS SLAVES WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE..
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by mtchris(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Emmanuel247:
Fear Not Boko Haram is on the way
Fear "NORTH"
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Firefire(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
SmoothCrim:
You hypocrites... Is Ghana must go not Xenophobia? Nigerians are bigger Xenophobes than South Africans. Ghana must go was more xenophobia than South Africa has practiced in the last 25 years. Africans are generally xenophobic and Nigerians are the leaders!!

Can we see the video of your claims ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by lebesgue(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
eye for an eye, God is Right, if you know the Law will be that on you, you wouldn't remove someones own
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by KEVIND: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
TB Joshua Prophecy on the Xenophobia attack in South Africa. Watch through this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/2262031/predicted-south-africas-xenophobic-attacks#32828660
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
but you are actually and Idiat... is that not your username Idiatxxxxxx grin grin grin Idiat!

Idiataqueen:
u must be stupid for calling me an idiot.cant u express ursef without insulting me pls go and get some manners.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by sophtaf(f): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nonybb:
That Daura animal that called himself our President should immediately do something about Nigerians living there once he assume that office
r u serious?
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Donsammi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
GOD ... S.A CITIZENS HERE SHOULD BE KILLED ASAP

1 Like

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Holla911:
Indeed you sound like an idiat, must you repay evil with evil? Remember an eye for an eye would make the world go blind. I am sure they will regret their actions soon. The world is watching. #SAYNOTOXENOPHOBIA#
Am very sorry but I have to say this "fvck u" did u watch d video? Is this their first time? No,not their first time so this people will never stop until we start doing d eye for an eye thing

1 Like

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Israel5(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Excuse me do we have southafrica embassy here in nigeria? Yes we do so wat are we waiting for let d killing begin.
after you ma'am
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by 3kay945(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have a cousin in SA .
If any thing should happen to him....
Uhmmm.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Diseased savages whose brains haven't evolved from apes.they can't look the white Africans in the face and kill black Africans. Since they want to be an island. Let Africa isolate them economically.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.