Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Missing NNPC $20b,diezani Returns To Nigeria,meets Jonathan N Abdusalam In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing NNPC $20b,diezani Returns To Nigeria,meets Jonathan N Abdusalam In Abuja (743 Views)

Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos / Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) / Diezani Returns To nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing NNPC $20b,diezani Returns To Nigeria,meets Jonathan N Abdusalam In Abuja by Teeboy22(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ex- head of state and Chairman of National Peace
Committee for 2015 Elections, General Abdulsalami
Abubakar, yesterday led embattled Minister of
Petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke, to a private
audience with President Goodluck Jonathan in the
villa. This is even as he described as mischievous,
comments that he was mediating to save the skin of
some ministers that are envisaging prosecution due
to their roles in the outgoing government. Abubakar was first to arrive in the Villa in a light
green Jaguar car, while the minister followed
shortly in a black four-wheeled drive. He did not stay up to 20 minutes before he came
out, leaving the petroleum minister behind. When asked the purpose of his visit,
Abubakar said: “As the chairman of the peace
committee, there is always interaction between the
incoming government and President Jonathan, in
order to ensure that the peace we have been able
to get, is sustained. So, naturally I am here to give him a report of what the committee has been
doing.” On whether he was in the Villa to intervene on
behalf of the petroleum minister, the former head of
state replied: “I think people are just trying to be
mischievous, I have been meeting with a lot of
people and a lot of ministers in the course of this
transition. So, there is nothing strange in me meeting with anybody. “I wonder if you go through your records to see
the number of meetings I have been engaging in. I
don’t know why the last one will be a subject of
media chat. This is not the first time I have been
meeting her and a number of ministers, so I don’t
see what the whole hullaballoo is all about. People are just being mischievous,” he said

1 Share

Re: Missing NNPC $20b,diezani Returns To Nigeria,meets Jonathan N Abdusalam In Abuja by naturally: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
There is fire on the mountain....
Re: Missing NNPC $20b,diezani Returns To Nigeria,meets Jonathan N Abdusalam In Abuja by Folly4me(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia Experience: A Look At South Africans / Troops Storm Sambisa, Rescue 300 Females As Boko Haram Kills 22 In Fresh Attack / Spot The Similarities. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.