Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. (1323 Views)

How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. by jimohibrahim(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
[b]A friend of mine was confused on what to do after explaining his problem to me.
according to him,
they just moved to their new house,but his younger ones are not around because they are still in school, after moving there,he met a guy who worked on the finishing part of the house..
this guy was left behind because his boss told him that he wanted to go get something from the neighboring town, which he never came back until a week later..
the guy was left with no choice than to stay at where he was working till his boss comes back, so he ask my friend if he could just squat for a little while, my friend agreed joyfully because he knows no one in the new environment, so the guy(apprentice) was his best option to hang out with.
my friend's parents works far from home so they are not always around, day 1 past....and everything was going fine..
fast forward to day 5....on that faithful day my friend just decided to check the room which the guy(apprentice) has been sleeping just to find different lines on the wall beside the bed like a water flow from the wall all dried up, even on the bed, furniture on which the bed was laid on and on the floor was all littered with sperm...
so my friend was confused that how could someone releases so mush sperm within 5days..
my friend was so disappointed so he just had to tell the guy(apprentice) to clean everything up,actually the guy wanted to deny but the evidence is just too visible for denial,so he has no choice but to clean it up..

the problem now is that the wall of the room was painted with oil paint.. initially when the guy(apprentice) cleaned it up, everything was fine but not squeaky clean which my friend didn't notice..
now the guy (apprentice) has gone and everywhere he cleaned with water starts to show same signs of the sperm on the wall and on the body of the furniture but not on the floor anymore(tiles)..
my friend said he's never going to touch someone sperm not to talk of cleaning it.. but if his parent,most especially his father notices all this he won't take it likely..
my friend would be blamed because he was suppose to tell the guy to sleep in the sitting room not in one of the rooms in their home..
now what is he gonna do?

pls reasonable comments.... thanks [/b]
Re: His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
For his parents shall know the truth and the truth shall set him free... grin oguúgó

2 Likes

Re: His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. by kodded(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
repaint the room undecided

2 Likes

Re: His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. by jascon1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg who get blue pen make I take sign check for my friend?
Re: His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. by imbless: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
---t((
Re: His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. by seankafor(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
op. As we don hear ur gist...make we begin grind stones? Next please...
Re: His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. by write2obi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2015

Re: His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
She dey no get water closet or washing hand basin in the bathroom.I just tired for all this amateur masturbator
Re: His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. by jimohibrahim(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ipledge:
She dey no get water closet or washing hand basin in the bathroom.I just tired for all this amateur masturbator

all what he did in the bathroom was to take pictures of himself when he was under the shower, and even showcasing the water heater in the bathroom... my friend saw all this in his fone but just ignored it..
Re: His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator.. by jimohibrahim(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
seankafor:
op. As we don hear ur gist...make we begin grind stones? Next please...

any work you like you can do.... that's none of my bizz...

(1) (Reply)

Your Idea Of A Perfect Woman / 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin / Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.