Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum (8709 Views)

When u're The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Ur Entire Village (Pics) / 16 Great Agricultural Produce Supply For Farmers, Exporters And Food Companies / Exporters Of Gum Arabic Let's Meet Here (non-oil Export Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by tkem(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hello,

If you are into the lucrative business of exportation of Agricultural produce, then you need to be part of this forum, so you can share your experiences, on the job, so that first timers can be better informed about the business.

Farmers, brokers, sourcing agents are all welcome to comment on this platform so we all can learn and give a helping hand to our brothers who are thinking about the business.
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Pavore9: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
l believe our local spices, well processed and packaged will do well in the export market.
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by dav8id(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
tkem:
Hello,

If you are into the lucrative business of exportation of Agricultural produce, then you need to be part of this forum, so you can share your experiences, on the job, so that first timers can be better informed about the business.

Farmers, brokers, sourcing agents are all welcome to comment on this platform so we all can learn and give a helping hand to our brothers who are thinking about the business.

thank you for this thread...as it will help alot of agro business intender to get stated.
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by bamdexfarms(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
I export my product, oven dried catfish abroad. So far, business has been good. I even need more buyers. My major challenge is the high cost of courier. How I wish someone can suggest a cheaper means of exporting on a small scale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by patdesire: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pavore9:
l believe our local spices, well processed and packaged will do well in the export market.

@Pavore9, what are these spices, most of us don't even know if they are indigenous to Nigeria when they are mentioned, or we can't just get the native names, thereby finding it difficult to source for them, even when we have it in abundance. i see so many spices in the north and east but both native and english names i no sabi.
if you know spices that are indigenous to Nigeria, pls help out, and also with their native names too. Thanks
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Pavore9: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
bamdexfarms:
I export my product, oven dried catfish abroad. So far, business has been good. I even need more buyers. My major challenge is the high cost of courier. How I wish someone can suggest a cheaper means of exporting on a small scale.

Which country do you export to?
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Pavore9: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
patdesire:

@Pavore9, what are these spices, most of us don't even know if they are indigenous to Nigeria when they are mentioned, or we can't just get the native names, thereby finding it difficult to source for them, even when we have it in abundance. i see so many spices in the north and east but both native and english names i no sabi.
if you know spices that are indigenous to Nigeria, pls help out, and also with their native names too. Thanks

Yeah, like the seeds lgbos call uziza (black pepper), l was shocked when l saw it on the shelf of a supermarket here in Nairobi. l bought a 50g pack of it for 35ksh (N70) the same quantity l cannot get for N150 in Lagos!

You have to do a deep research on their names. Ehuru (lgbo name) is known as African nutmeg.

1 Like

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by 1miccza: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
bamdexfarms:

Bros can we chat a bit?I have pmd you please.
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by bamdexfarms(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Pavore9:

Which country do you export to?

UK and USA
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Pavore9: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2015
bamdexfarms:

UK and USA

You need to have your nose on the ground to sniff cheaper means. My brother exports to Kenya though not foodstuff, using some igbo boys arrangement he exports at N800 per kilo.

1 Like

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by tkem(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hello,

Pls can you all do the forum a favour by dropping your contact phone no and email address

Mine is 08023448439

Mercthomsservicesltd@yahoo.com
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by patdesire: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pavore9:

Yeah, like the seeds lgbos call uziza (black pepper), l was shocked when l saw it on the shelf of a supermarket here in Nairobi. l bought a 50g pack of it for 35ksh (N70) the same quantity l cannot get for N150 in Lagos!

You have to do a deep research on their names. Ehuru (lgbo name) is known as African nutmeg.
Thanks, if there's opportunity for any, like you said "packaging" am interested. lilly4u2002@gmail.com, 08167907094
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by patdesire: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
tkem:
Hello,

Pls can you all do the forum a favour by dropping your contact phone no and email address

Mine is 08023448439

Mercthomsservicesltd@yahoo.com

I am yet to read your experience and what you export

1 Like

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Musyus(m): 5:52am On Apr 19, 2015
My phone numbers are: +2348182149281 07085379901 watsapp: 08039652956 i can source and facilitate on how you can be getting the following agro-products in abundant: cassava, palm-oil, palm kernel shell, Gaar, and you can also email me on: phatyus79@gmail.com thanks for your prospective patronages.
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by dav8id(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2015
^ very soon una go turn dis thread into advertising thread

1 Like

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Baroba(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Pavore9:

Exactly the two I had in mind once you mentioned it. Dried indigenous vegetables is equally good, though fresh ones are in huge demand in Europe..
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Pavore9: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2015
Baroba:

Exactly the two I had in mind once you mentioned it. Dried indigenous vegetables is equally good, though fresh ones are in huge demand in Europe..

Utazi, bitterleaf and ukazi when properly dried and packaged is exportable. l was thrilled when l visited some Nigerian Reverend Sisters here in Nairobi l saw Ugu, bitterleaf and nchanwu (scent leaf) growing in their garden. l will do anything to have fresh uha (oha) leaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Jesutofunmi85: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2015
Pls help a sister to get contact in foreign countries to supply agro products(food stuffs). Im seriously interested, im a youth corp member, i wish 2hv my own business b4 d end of my service year, so i wl nt go around looking 4job. I wl appreciate it if i am connected. God bless
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Jesutofunmi85: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2015
Pls help a sister to get contact in foreign countries to supply agro products(food stuffs). Im seriously interested, im a youth corp member, i wish 2hv my own business b4 d end of my service year, so i wl nt go around looking 4job. I wl appreciate it if i am connected. God bless. 08038413579
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by NMegaStores: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
I can supply you bags of onions from Aleiro in Kebbi state which is the biggest onions market in west Africa.
A 125kg bag of onions plus transportation to Lagos is N8000 only.
Contact me if interested.
Thank you.

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by tkem(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2015
You need to be part of this forum if you are an agricultural products seller or buyer
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by sparkleboy(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
I have got tonnes of maize and cassava for sale
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Jesutofunmi85:
Pls help a sister to get contact in foreign countries to supply agro products(food stuffs). Im seriously interested, im a youth corp member, i wish 2hv my own business b4 d end of my service year, so i wl nt go around looking 4job. I wl appreciate it if i am connected. God bless. 08038413579

Can we talk? Mail, whatsapp, sms or call me.
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by docchuks(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
We estimate a constant return to scale agricultural production function of the three basic factors of production. Such a function is a useful tool for macroeconomic, Growth, and development studies.
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

Can we talk? Mail, whatsapp, sms or call me.

I haven't seen your contact o even as you sound desperate then.

anyway, God help you.
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by DamiAbandry: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
You can connect with various suppliers of agricultural produce, and get quotes for your bulk purchase.
http://abandry.com/v1/request-quote/
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Bambizzle4k4556: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please as a newbie, I need advise on how to venture into exportation of agro products, how to source buyers etc. kindly help a brother
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by billbonesmd(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
I deal in crayfish. Is it exportable.? If so I wish to.
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by feminineA: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2016
sparkleboy:
I have got tonnes of maize and cassava for sale

how much is your maize? white or red?
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by billbonesmd(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello everyone, I deal in seafoods, Crayfish and smoked fish and I'm interested in exporting them. What do I require to export, and how do I source for contacts?

Useful suggestions are welcome. Jah bless.

Cc:bamdexfarms
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by ClinnotradeLtd: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello house. We supply staples (maize, soyabeans, yams etc) in large quantities and are looking to export as well, but the challenge is to secure buyers. Kindly contact if you need staple farm produce, locally or otherwise (no matter the quantity).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have 4,000 Litres Hart Plastic Ponds For Sell SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming / Does Fertilizer Have Any Side Effect On Humans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.