Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,935 members, 7,799,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Barka Juma'ah - Islam for Muslims (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Barka Juma'ah (107819 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka Juma'ah by aishaquest(f): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

Essentially, it is about starving the body from dawn to sunset. And feeding the heart/soul by more prayer, remembrance and quran.

I have the basic premise. I'll work it out.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by tbaba1234: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
aishaquest:

I have the basic premise. I'll work it out.

Your masjid would usually have the sunset dinner together. A good community mosque really makes it worthwhile.

I would try to send a few short daily reminders throughout the month.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by aishaquest(f): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

Your masjid would usually have the sunset dinner together. A good community mosque really makes it worthwhile.

I would try to send a few short daily reminders throughout the month.
They are having dinner on Saturdays.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by tbaba1234: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
aishaquest:
They are having dinner on Saturdays.

I'd send an email soon.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 2:00am On Jun 28, 2014
itstpia: Maasha Allah Deols is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody spread the news

Who are you pls.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Olaone1: 2:08am On Jun 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Barka Juma'ah by hadizadeezy(f): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Jummu'at mubaral PLUS Ramadhan kareem!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2014
hadizadeezy: Jummu'at mubaral PLUS Ramadhan kareem!

Ameen. same to you.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Juma'a Kareem to you all.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
chakula: Juma'a Kareem to you all.

same to you brother

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by dridowu: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Alhamdulillah,
Today is Yaomu Jumat...
May Allah Subhnahanu
Watahalah accept all our
Ibadah
and grant yous our desires.

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Rosarie(f): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
all of u will burn in hell fire.wicked souls.gboko haram people.bloodsucking pple.i spit on all of u.wit ur wicked allah and his wicked ways!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by harmeenart(f): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Alhamdulillah its jumu'ah and d day of arafat.Remember to suplicate a lot especially if you are fasting.And you can start saying the eid adhkar~ Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar
lailaha illaLLah
Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar
waliLLah-l-hamd.
May Allah grant us good lives.Ameen

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Salam maclatunji , mukina2

pls when do we get an Islamic topic on front page? today is Friday. I created a short post just now..I'm not a freak of front page stuff but I would love for that topic to be seen by many
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maryamoke: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wow todays jumat was hmmmmm
i didnt meet even one rakat.so i prayed on my own.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Juma'ah Kareem to you all.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Ifyjemila(f): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
I don't know whats wrong with me , i always forget to commet after jumah insha Allah nest jumah will not pass me by.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Juma'at mubarak
Re: Barka Juma'ah by tomiori: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Assalam alaikum warahmatulah wabarakatuh.

In my own neighborhood here in Ilupeju, Lagos, we have had today's Juma prayer and that was between one forty five and fifty five.
so lucky i met sermon while on going and caught imam admonishing congregation to avoid self worship as it is a vice for perish and that many were towns and people before who had met Allah wrath as a result of it.

The imam had the sermon in two languages- Yoruba and later interpreted it in English- most people understood as regards south-west of Nigeria.
May Allah accept today worship and enable us strong faith and good health to witness more of such great momentum day(yawm Juma). Ameen
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2014
Jumu'ah Mubarak to y'all Brothers and Sisters. I hope we will in sha Allah attended the Mosque on time in order to benefit from the today's Sermon Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by 03liberty: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
salam alykum.
Alhamdulilah for the grace to observe today's Jumat. we rised for salat at 2:15 pm.
The sermon went thus-

A man had a dream, four consecutive dreams before he woked up. He went ahead to narrate it to the prophet PBUH. He said,

I saw a dog labouring and the foetus inside was busy barking.

I saw a man fetching firewood. this man gathered a lot of wood that he could not lift it. instead of reducing it, he kept increasing the load.

The man continues, says he saw a man in a white and clean garment. this man in no time smear himself in a mud, and immediatly wash himself in a stream. he kept repeating this again and again.

He saw a very bright road with a ray of light shining on it. The prophet, pbuh then said,
his first narration is about a generation that will come. the young will no longer listen to the elder. And their contribution or opinion will be whimp.

the second dream is about over ambitious ones. the will be piling up a task and commitment of which they cannever fulfilled.

people will be commiting sin, seek for forgiveness, sin again and repeating the sequences again and again.

Al Quran is the light on the narrow road. it will be a light to anyone who stick to it.

I take the responsibility of any errors or any form of deviations please. I wish I could present it better than this.
salam alaykum
Re: Barka Juma'ah by ellguapo: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
I have a jum'ah related question; while performing ghusl, if one hand mistakenly touch the private part, does that void the whole process?
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 5:19am On Dec 20, 2014
ellguapo:
I have a jum'ah related question; while performing ghusl, if one hand mistakenly touch the private part, does that void the whole process?

Please, your answer can be found here http://islamqa.info/en/82521
Re: Barka Juma'ah by bajeen(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters,

This is my first time of posting on this beneficial thread. And I think we should put in our best efforts to make it lively as we stand to benefit a lot.

The jumua today was indeed awesome. The khutbah was on the fitnah of wealth and children. The Imam enjoined muslims not to be deceived by the glitters of this ephemeral life. He dwelt upon the significance of good upbringing of children according to the dictates of Islam and as practised by our pious predecessors. With regards the fitnah of wealth, the Quran tells us how Qarun was deceived by his vast wealth into disobeying Allah which eventually lead him to destruction. He pointed out how many muslims today shirk away the individual obligation of Zakah which is a foundational pillar of Islam.
This is just a synopsis of the khutbah. Two marriage contracts were signed after the salaah. We pray that Allah SWT bless their union. May Allah SWT protect us from all tge fitan herein in the dunya and the Next.Bissalam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Yungidris(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2015
babs787:
VIRTUES OF FRIDAY(JUMMAH) PRAYER

Allah, the Exalted, says:

"Then when the (Jumu`ah) Salat is ended, you may disperse through the land, and seek the Bounty of Allah (by working), and remember Allah much: that you may be successful.'' (Quran-62:10)

The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:

"The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday. On that day Adam was created, he was admitted to Jannah, and he was expelled therefrom.''
[HdithMuslim].

"If a man takes bath on Friday, (or) purifies himself as much as he can with Wudu', oils his hair, applies whatever perfume available in his house, sets forth for the mosque, does not separate two people (to make a seat for himself), performs Salat what is prescribed for him, remains silent when the Imam speaks, his (minor) sins between that Friday and the following Friday will be forgiven.''[Hadith-Al-Bukhari].

"A person who leaves 3 Friday prayers consecutively, Allah puts a seal on his heart."

(Hadith-Ahmad, Tirmizi, abu Dawud).
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Juma'at kareem!

we should all endevour to present ourselves on time to the Mosque.

May Allah the Exalted accept our Ibadat ameen.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Profkunlexxy(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2015
chakula:
Juma'at kareem!

we should all endevour to present ourselves on time to the Mosque.

May Allah the Exalted accept our Ibadat ameen.
allahunmo-amiin
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Walexz02(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Salamualaikun jumaat Kareem,!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 7:33am On May 08, 2015
It has been long to sign my present in this humble section, with all that;. Jumu'ah Kareem to you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.