Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1226374 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2020
SMUAG:

We should not overreact on this Synder cut thing, abeg o.
I just want to watch an extended version of the theatrical release, nothing much. All these extra scenes of Darkseid been the main villain, Martian Manhunter appearing to Martha Kent, etc are not on my radar at all, because by the time some of us don't see those extra scenes hmmm...... make I no talk...

Most of these scenes are already in the Snyder version which was cut from 3hr30mns to 2hrs long. It's only the Aquaman visiting Atlantis and Deathstroke breaking Lex out that is doubtful.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:55pm On May 25, 2020
abduleez1:

Most of these scenes are already in the Snyder version which was cut from 3hr30mns to 2hrs long. It's only the Aquaman visiting Atlantis and Deathstroke breaking Lex out that is doubtful.
1 hour actually. The credits add up the remaining minutes to give the illusion of 2 hours.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 3:46am On May 26, 2020
abduleez1:

Ok o, if you say so.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2020
SMUAG:

We should not overreact on this Synder cut thing, abeg o.
I just want to watch an extended version of the theatrical release, nothing much. All these extra scenes of Darkseid been the main villain, Martian Manhunter appearing to Martha Kent, etc are not on my radar at all, because by the time some of us don't see those extra scenes hmmm...... make I no talk...
I will manage anything that's different from the Justice (abi Josstic) league I watched. That movie and suicide squad are my worst DC movies

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

it really makes no sense.

How doesn't it make sense? Have you seen the episode yet?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2020
Apokolips war was a good watch, i love how darkseid ass got kicked. my question is since flash ran back, will the leaguers that died come back?
Stargirl is a good one, straigth to the point, and i love it, no need for delay. My prayer is that it does not go the titan way. What is the release day of stargirl? I need to be up to date with it.
I love series more than movie, movies are too fleeting for my liking, watching movies is a painful experience for me, apart from dc contents i may take days to finish one movie, but watch over 20 episodes within that period.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:14pm On May 26, 2020
pu7pl3:

How doesn't it make sense? Have you seen the episode yet?
what's the relati0nship btw darkseid and harlequinn for christ sake?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
Emmynator:
Apokolips war was a good watch, i love how darkseid ass got kicked. my question is since flash ran back, will the leaguers that died come back?
Stargirl is a good one, straigth to the point, and i love it, no need for delay. My prayer is that it does not go the titan way. What is the release day of stargirl? I need to be up to date with it.
I love series more than movie, movies are too fleeting for my liking, watching movies is a painful experience for me, apart from dc contents i may take days to finish one movie, but watch over 20 episodes within that period.
u are a weird one bro. How can one love series m0re than a m0vie? I doubt the dcau will be c0ntinued. The flash time travelling is to give a positive ending to a bleak resoluti0n. As for star girl, they better end at seas0n 2 if they kn0w they d0n't have stories to tell.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

u are a weird one bro. How can one love series m0re than a m0vie? I doubt the dcau will be c0ntinued. The flash time travelling is to give a positive ending to a bleak resoluti0n. As for star girl, they better end at seas0n 2 if they kn0w they d0n't have stories to tell.
Guy how far your book? Hope say you dey get sales?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:
u are a weird one bro. How can one love series m0re than a m0vie?

I'm also suprised
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

u are a weird one bro. How can one love series m0re than a m0vie?
He is not weird! there are some of us that prefer TV series to movies.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:59pm On May 26, 2020
philfearon:

Guy how far your book? Hope say you dey get sales?
i'm waiting till june to find out. It's Amaz0n kindle's policy on sales and royalty.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:01pm On May 26, 2020
Treyknowles:
He is not weird! there are some of us that prefer TV series to movies.
lol, i can't imagine. The dedicati0n to serials al0ne is frustrating than s0mething that's one off.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

Series gives more information on a subject than movies, movies is like the pleasure that comes with heroin, 1 hour you are done, but with series you get to enjoy it for longer period.
I believe series should respect themselves, and end if there is no more story to tell, i stopped watching vampire's dairy for the same reason. I hope stargirl does not make that mistake.
Which day is stargirl released? So i will know when to download.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:27pm On May 26, 2020
Emmynator:

Series gives more information on a subject than movies, movies is like the pleasure that comes with heroin, 1 hour you are done, but with series you get to enjoy it for longer period.
I believe series should respect themselves, and end if there is no more story to tell, i stopped watching vampire's dairy for the same reason. I hope stargirl does not make that mistake.
Which day is stargirl released? So i will know when to download.
m0ndays. Yea, i get ur point. Bt i have seen the worst side of serials and i have realized it's cheapened to ensure max profit is made. And atimes, story goes out the window i.e smallville, titans, arrow, flash, walking dead, z nati0n, the punisher etc. S0me are just pro l0nged unnecessarily.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

i'm waiting till june to find out. It's Amaz0n kindle's policy on sales and royalty.
Okay... That's great.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

m0ndays. Yea, i get ur point. Bt i have seen the worst side of serials and i have realized it's cheapened to ensure max profit is made. And atimes, story goes out the window i.e smallville, titans, arrow, flash, walking dead, z nati0n, the punisher etc. S0me are just pro l0nged unnecessarily.
I think is the choice of series you watch that caused it bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

what's the relati0nship btw darkseid and harlequinn for christ sake?

The DC universe
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

Of course the DCAU will continue but maybe not under this new 52 anymore maybe rebirth or the new continuity they are planning to start, I've forgotten the name
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:31pm On May 26, 2020
pu7pl3:

The DC universe
stop being cocky, u and i kn0w darkseid has no biz with harlequinn. These guys are cheapening the villain. No doubt, they've lost ideas.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

stop being cocky, u and i kn0w darkseid has no biz with harlequinn. These guys are cheapening the villain. No doubt, they've lost ideas.

I asked before and I ask again, have you seen the episode??
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2020
Looks like TheKingIsHere was just banned...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:11pm On May 26, 2020
pu7pl3:

I asked before and I ask again, have you seen the episode??
n0pe. But c0me on, this is darkseid we are talking abt. Why craft a story that brings an unrelatd villain to a character whose themes are centred far off themes associatd with darkseid. Darkseid is m0stly a Jl or superman character rather than a batman rogue. I was right n0t to go into the harlequinn show.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

n0pe. But c0me on, this is darkseid we are talking abt. Why craft a story that brings an unrelatd villain to a character whose themes are centred far off themes associatd with darkseid. Darkseid is m0stly a Jl or superman character rather than a batman rogue. I was right n0t to go into the harlequinn show.

Lmao...you are very wrong and seriously clowning right now

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 1:40am On May 27, 2020
Minemrys:

Series just like movies goof at times, if i jugde that the series is on a downward spiral, i quickly jump ship.
Mondays, that means episode 2 is out?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:51am On May 27, 2020
Emmynator:

Series just like movies goof at times, if i jugde that the series is on a downward spiral, i quickly jump ship.
Mondays, that means episode 2 is out?
yep. Since. The problem then is, it'd be hard jumping ship after all the dedicati0n.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2020
Minemrys:

yep. Since. The problem then is, it'd be hard jumping ship after all the dedicati0n.
Let me rush to download it.
True that, i consider watching 2flash nd supergirl to be a bad habit.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2020
Just finished watching stargirl ep2 love how the storyline is going
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 27, 2020
[s]
Topmaike007:
Just finished watching stargirl ep2 love how the storyline is going
[/s] angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 27, 2020
Raalsalghul:
You guys want to puncture old wounds abi? embarassed embarassed

The way I kept hyping BvS that year when the trailer came out.

How I kept posting pictures of Batman and Superman on my facebook wall.

How I had to subscribe so I could watch a bootlegged version of the teaser trailer over and over again.

How I read every article/news/rumour for two years prior to its release.

Did I even add that BvS was the first film I saw in a cinema?

I'm sure most of you won't understand.

To you guys, Raal's is a troll, acts childish and is too pessimistic.

Why won't I be?

To even put things in perspective, take a look at the first page of this thread and gauge my excitement. embarassed

What does that tell you? embarassed

If I ever recover from this, it's gonna take a longwhile.

Oh WB!
sweet tears. Cry old man cry!!!!!!
angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2020
AngryHulk616:
sweet tears. Cry old man cry!!!!!!
angry angry
LoL! I knew you'd come back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.