Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1224645 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Remember I told y'all that DC stargirl was highly reviewed?!!

Here you go cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Minemrys:

n0w am starting to think the appearance of abduleez is s0mewhat fishy. Lol. I didn't say anything.

abduleez is not hulk o... cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Minemrys:

n0w am starting to think the appearance of abduleez is s0mewhat fishy. Lol. I didn't say anything.

LMAO.... Are you insinuating I'm hulk616?? Nah, you wrong bro.

people who know me especially in the Movies thread will know I'm hulks number 1 arch nemesis in the last 1½yrs. Both of us are even the main cos and propellant of the heated marvel vs DC fights on that thread. Recently during the lockdown and scarcity of movies was rife, the RIVALRY became very heated and almost on a daily basis,more people joined the debate, which caused some to report leading to series of bans for both of us and a few others. Just that hulk suffered MORE(the worst). grin

It's very obvious we're different: he's a die hard Ronaldo fan, I'm MESSI's. Hulk never insults. Hulk never converse in Pidgin, I do regularly, almost all the time I feel like. I also think he struggles comprehending some Pidgin. grin hulk hardly watch or reviews movies not from DC/marvel/Disney, I watch and review all.
We write very differently. Hulks favorite emoticon is the Angry face angry, mine is the smiling grin& happy face cheesy.

I just happened to not get involved Earlier in this thread that's all. I only participate on the movies thread. I became active here when someone suggested and gave links to this thread so we could take all our fights HERE. I even thought this Thread was Dead, cos the last time I checked a year or several months back it wasn't active. That's why I didn't join earlier.
Infact the oldest one here @TheKingIsHere I've interacted with in the past can vouch for me. grin

Hope I've convinced and not confuse you I'm not hulk616. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

abduleez is not hulk o... cheesy

Thanks bro.

I no know why him think say na me. Lol grin

Maybe my arrival pass coincidence. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
abduleez1:

people who know me especially in the Movies thread will know I'm hulks number 1 arch nemesis in the last 1½yrs. Both of us are even the main cos and propellant of the heated marvel vs DC fights on that thread. Recently during the lockdown and scarcity of movies was rife, the RIVALRY became very heated and almost on a daily basis,more people joined the debate, which caused some to report leading to series of bans for both of us and a few others. Just that hulk suffered MORE(the worst). grin

It's very obvious we're different: he's a die hard Ronaldo fan, I'm MESSI's. Hulk never insults. Hulk never converse in Pidgin, I do regularly, almost all the time I feel like. I also think he struggles comprehending some Pidgin. grin hulk hardly watch or reviews movies not from DC/marvel/Disney, I watch and review all.
We write very differently. Hulks favorite emoticon is the Angry face angry, mine is the smiling grin& happy face cheesy.

I just happened to not get involved Earlier in this thread that's all. I only participate on the movies thread. I became active here when someone suggested and gave links to this thread so we could take all our fights HERE. I even thought this Thread was Dead, cos the last time I checked a year or several months back it wasn't active. That's why I didn't join earlier.
Infact the oldest one here @TheKingIsHere I've interacted with in the past can vouch for me. grin

lol. I kn0w he is lurking s0mewhere.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Remember I told y'all that DC stargirl was highly reviewed?!!

Here you go cool

This is becoming a Blow below the belt. I don't know but think CW solely distributing this show will make it loose it's credibility. Although I know the target Audience of Stargirl is same as Arrowverse. Well, kinda saw it coming after co-releasing deal with DC Universe.

Yea, I said it a long time ago before HBOMax launched, it was going to be the death of DC Universe. They were going to cannibalise it and market it their own since its got the backing of the HBO Brand. Moving Doom Patrol to it was telling sign and confirmation of my doubts.
It's only it's comics Library that is it's saving grace and only consideration keeping it out of existence.

I don't know why they didn't move it to HBOMax. This people never serious Sha. undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Of course na..

All of them are switching sides sharperly.

Even manabyte aka Jeremy Conrad, a strong mcu and disney azz licker and one of the people that attacked the DCEU has started switching sides..\

He recently updated his bio too..." A Lifelong DC and Marvel reader."

DC and WW image at his background was not there before o.. cheesy

Lol, this guys are Jokers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Blackspider:
Happy Sunday

To DC fans
Cc: Mimemrys, TheKingishere, Pu7pl3, Tonyspike, Raalsaghul, SMAUG, Bankygee.

To the middle team
Cc: Laurene, XxSabrinaxX, Nickshapnel, hulk616

To Marvel Fans

Cc: Vic2Ree, MJBOLT, Aforbear

I hope I wasn't forgotten? grin

It's "Raalsalghul". I'm not on any side for now. smiley

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 12:55am On Jul 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 2:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Loaded ✔️

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Treyknowles:
Stargirl has been renewed for season 2.

In Clayface's voice. HUZZAH!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2020
abduleez1:

grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2020
abduleez1:

This is becoming a Blow below the belt. I don't know but think CW solely distributing this show will make it loose it's credibility. Although I know the target Audience of Stargirl is same as Arrowverse. Well, kinda saw it coming after co-releasing deal with DC Universe.

Yea, I said it a long time ago before HBOMax launched, it was going to be the death of DC Universe. They were going to cannibalise it and market it their own since its got the backing of the HBO Brand. Moving Doom Patrol to it was telling sign and confirmation of my doubts.
It's only it's comics Library that is it's saving grace and only consideration keeping it out of existence.

I don't know why they didn't move it to HBOMax. This people never serious Sha. undecided

Guy forget all this one o.

Whether we like it or not, cw is making billions of dollars profit for wb despite it extremely low budget.

As it stands, cw shows are highly profitable. People will insult it but will still watch it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Wahali, if they give Shiv the opportunity to fight all these yeye teenage JSA, she go beat all of them singlehandedly. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Wahali, if they give Shiv the opportunity to fight all these yeye teenage JSA, she go beat all of them singlehandedly. cheesy

No cap grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
i hope they d0n't make her a full blown baddie. M0re like courtney's frenemy like lex luthor, tess mercer and clark on smallville. She doesn't necessarily hate courtney, just admires her but wants to be superior to her kinda thing. It'd make an interesting dynamic and drama. Like spike in buffy.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Minemrys:

i hope they d0n't make her a full blown baddie. M0re like courtney's frenemy like lex luthor, tess mercer and clark on smallville. She doesn't necessarily hate courtney, just admires her but wants to be superior to her kinda thing. It'd make an interesting dynamic and drama. Like spike in buffy.

What?!

She will kill Courtney without thinking twice, as long as she gets to join the isa
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2020
But this stargirl moving to cw is really painful sha cry

It was really a good show
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

It's already being produced by Geoff and Berlanti and it has been good soo far all they need is to continue with the same formula..

But I get the stigma that comes with anything CW related sha..they should have added it to HBOmax imo since Berlanti also has some pull there especially with the Green Lantern he is part of
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

What?!

She will kill Courtney without thinking twice, as long as she gets to join the isa
that's what i am saying, Shiv has alot of potential to the show. Jux writing her that way would limit the character. I'd rather her just be a pain in the ass kinda villain, c0nsidering the show has humanized m0st of its central baddies into being lovable even though we hate them. Shiv going all, hey i want to kill courtney to join the Isa isn't as interesting as, i can kill courtney but i'm just going to mess with her and same time the Isa. Am suppose to boss this thing and be c0ol doing it. But deep down, we kn0w she has alot of potential. I just love the actress and she's got potential bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

the F, star g is m0ving to the cw full time?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Laurene:
you don't know what you're saying.
adding me and that hulk guy in the same category is demeaning.
I apologise then
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
The fire rwges on.....

There's some truth in there but I think we must consider that the NDAs have probably expired and that some actors are held by films that are close to release (Gal). Ben Affleck has nothing to lose, no movie coming up. Jason is usually vocal about things so I'm confident he'll speak soon (that Frosty film business seems more like a stunt to me) and Aquaman II isn't even in production yet.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Guy forget all this one o.

Whether we like it or not, cw is making billions of dollars profit for wb despite it extremely low budget.

As it stands, cw shows are highly profitable. People will insult it but will still watch it.

Yea I know... but it's painful though. Cos this didn't start from them in the first place.

Hoping Swamp Thing is folded into the new HBOMax Justice League Dark. cry

Abeg could you give me link to CW's DC profitable shows.
Yes problem is Stargirl's budget might be reduced and it doesn't bode well for quality.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

She just looks unstoppable for this JSA, just wondering how they would fare in a full blown ISA attack
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
abduleez1:
The fire rwges on.....

There's some truth in there but I think we must consider that the NDAs have probably expired and that some actors are held by films that are close to release (Gal). Ben Affleck has nothing to lose, no movie coming up. Jason is usually vocal about things so I'm confident he'll speak soon (that Frosty film business seems more like a stunt to me) and Aquaman II isn't even in production yet.

They should delete Geoff Johns from anything DC movies and shows. He should remain in the comics section only. I have been saying it all along, the guy is doing a hack job as wannabe Kevin Feige.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
TonySpike:

They should delete Geoff Johns from anything DC movies and shows. He should remain in the comics section only. I have been saying it all along, the guy is doing a hack job as wannabe Kevin Feige.
he is no l0nger with the m0vies.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Episode 8... Courtney will never hear word
.. Her Job is jus to keep going to chop beating... 6/10

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Meanwhile... Shivʼs backside is threatening the balance... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
nani667:
Meanwhile... Shivʼs backside is threatening the balance... lipsrsealed

Bruh, I think say na only me notice am...may the force be with you

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
TonySpike:

He's been removed from his oversight position. He's now specially focused on Writing and Adapting Screenplays and Comics arc.

Also attached/reduced to the Series zone. Walter Hamada seems to helm the movies zone this time around.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2020
abduleez1:

He's been removed from his oversight position. He's now specially focused on Writing and Adapting Screenplays and Comics arc.

Also attached/reduced to the Series zone. Walter Hamada seems to helm the movies zone this time around.

They should remove him from the series/TV shows too. I remember him boasting that he is now in control of DC movies and shows, when he infact, he was getting them ruined. Can you imagine how he pitted Snyder against Whedon, just for him to have his signature on Josstice League? I am sure that Whedon and Snyder are no longer on talking terms because of him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.