Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1225122 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Minemrys:

isaac. Bowin's s0n. Drag0n king is relatable though. The absentee dad and all. Brainwave isn't. At all.

The one that was crying about bullies?

Dragon kind isn't relatable to me in anyway man
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2020
2021 >>

BLM >>

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Jane has been booted out as primary while miranda has been filling the space of primary so far, and to be honest, I prefer miranda to jane.

As for cyborg, you cant blame him though. Imagine being half man half machine, how many girls will want you as BF? So, the only girl that made love to him automatically turned him to a simp..lol...But seriously, what kind of thing is in the girl that made her throw cyborg like it was nothing? shocked shocked Jane sef nearly sh*t for pant.

As for candle maker, that guy coming to earth when dorathy grows up (which she is doing now) will bring about the end of the world. shocked

Why do you prefer Miranda to Jane?
Cyborg was truly a simp but we can't blame him.
I can't wait to see what candle maker does.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020
Minemrys:

isaac. Bowin's s0n. Drag0n king is relatable though. The absentee dad and all. Brainwave isn't. At all.
How is killing aryana bowing a plot device for Isaac?
Meanwhile how will Mike protect himself if they come for him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Everything seems to be in development this days lipsrsealed

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Emmynator:

How is killing aryana bowing a plot device for Isaac?
Meanwhile how will Mike protect himself if they come for him.
isaac bowin is the m0dern fiddler na. He is a troubled kid, how else would u make him a villain than to kill the m0m? I d0n't think Mike is a m0r0n that'd go into fighting bad guys.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

The one that was crying about bullies?

Dragon kind isn't relatable to me in anyway man
yea, that guy. In the c0mics, he is also fiddler. Drag0n king, hmm, there are fatherz who are like that. They d0n't have time for any0ne but their w0rk. They see things in c0ndescending way. Sha, no p if u dnt relate with drag0n king.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2020
nani667:
2021 >>
BLM >>
lol, i alm0st forgot a show like that still exists.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Emmynator:

Why do you prefer Miranda to Jane?
Cyborg was truly a simp but we can't blame him.
I can't wait to see what candle maker does.

Miranda is more calculative and uses her brains...E.g Miranda was smart enough to tell the others to plan properly before they go after the queen, she was also the only one who resisted the idiot extractor and saved the rest using her sense.......unlike jane that will just be shouting Fvck up and down and making noise without thinking. I was totally in support when they stripped her off as primary.

Watch this video to know more about candle maker ad how powerful he is;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t1Q8t9JGaQ
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
We got the Gladiators in DC cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Miranda is more calculative and uses her brains...E.g Miranda was smart enough to tell the others to plan properly before they go after the queen, she was also the only one who resisted the idiot extractor and saved the rest using her sense.......unlike jane that will just be shouting Fvck up and down and making noise without thinking. I was totally in support when they stripped her off as primary.

miranda is dead though. The one we are seeing is an imaginary projecti0n by dorothy.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Minemrys:

miranda is dead though. The one we are seeing is an imaginary projecti0n by dorothy.

We know miranda is dead na, she is one of the 63 persona in Jane...Jane got removed as primary after baby doll got killed while miranda was voted in as new primary...Abi you dey watch another doom patrol cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

We know miranda is dead na, she is one of the 63 persona in Jane...Jane got removed as primary after baby doll got killed while miranda was voted in as new primary...Abi you dey watch another doom patrol cheesy
i mean, miranda never came out alive fr0m that Well. The miranda that was voted to be primary isn't the real miranda pers0na. Jane found her pers0nality dead in that well in the recent Ep. Am assuming it has s0mething to do with dorothy. Dor0thy can bring imaginati0ns or pers0nalities alive that isn't really the real deal. Remember jane and dorothy didn't see eye to eye in the beginning?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
S6 finalé

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Seen...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Minemrys:

i mean, miranda never came out alive fr0m that Well. The miranda that was voted to be primary isn't the real miranda pers0na. Jane found her pers0nality dead in that well in the recent Ep. Am assuming it has s0mething to do with dorothy. Dor0thy can bring imaginati0ns or pers0nalities alive that isn't really the real deal. Remember jane and dorothy didn't see eye to eye in the beginning?

Oh, okay
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
nani667:
S6 finalé

As much as this show is trash to me right now, you will be surprised at the huge number of people following it shocked shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Everything seems to be in development this days lipsrsealed

This is fake news....

No true credible source on this
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

As much as this show is trash to me right now, you will be surprised at the huge number of people following it shocked shocked

That is why Season 7 has already been confirmed for 2021
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:10am On Aug 08, 2020
nani667:

That is why Season 7 has already been confirmed for 2021

I can't blame WB/DC, they're making huge money from a cheap show
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2020
pu7pl3:

Bro, how the hell did you make that out? I couldn't see shiiit

This is confirmation that Baraka was in the video as Ed Boon will be appearing in DC fandome.

https://mobile.twitter.com/StarkJeweIs/status/1291744895187771398
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2020
Minemrys:

isaac bowin is the m0dern fiddler na. He is a troubled kid, how else would u make him a villain than to kill the m0m? I d0n't think Mike is a m0r0n that'd go into fighting bad guys.
I guess he won't know who killed his mom.
I thought they may be able to come for Mike.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You raised some really valid points, maybe I am just used to Jane.

Why did Miranda push Jane into the well?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I can't blame WB/DC, they're making huge money from a cheap show
i never thought i will hate a show based on my favorite dc character bt cw made me to.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2020
D0om patrol's recent Ep was so funny. Esp the cliff and jesus scene. Cliff: why are u doing this? I thought u were all abt peace and shit?
Jesus: jesus...
Cliff: oh, i guess calling the lord's name in vain kinda shit doesn't work on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
The hate is real

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Minemrys:
D0om patrol's recent Ep was so funny. Esp the cliff and jesus scene. Cliff: why are u doing this? I thought u were all abt peace and shit?
Jesus: jesus...
Cliff: oh, i guess calling the lord's name in vain kinda shit doesn't work on you.

Infact eh.

I knew Cliff will get the craziest imaginary friend. cheesy

I loved the way Jesus whooped his ass (kun fu style cheesy )

Doom patrol is crazy grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hey Pu7pl3, heard s0mething fantastic happened at Etihad airp0rt last night :-D kikikikiki hala madrid!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Infact eh.

I knew Cliff will get the craziest imaginary friend. cheesy

I loved the way Jesus whooped his ass (kun fu style cheesy )

Doom patrol is crazy grin
hahahaha cliff is my fav in the show. And jesus cursing was batshit funny. I lost it when Jesus said 'jesus'. I mean, what the hell, lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Minemrys:

hahahaha cliff is my fav in the show. And jesus cursing was batshit funny. I lost it when Jesus said 'jesus'. I mean, what the hell, lol.

My best part;

Cliff: Jesus?!
Jesus: Hey, cliff you piece of sh*t
Cliff: Wtf, you were my imaginary friend for like half the summer
Jesus: Yeah, then you forsook my ass. cheesy cheesy

I have been watching that part on repeat...always cracks me up
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

My best part;
Cliff: Jesus?! Jesus: Hey, cliff you piece of sh*t Cliff: Wtf, you were my imaginary friend for like half the summer Jesus: Yeah, then you forsook my ass. cheesy cheesy

I have been watching that part on repeat...always cracks me up
lol. The voice actor tried. T0o bad his career in h0llyw0od isn't stable.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Minemrys:
Hey Pu7pl3, heard s0mething fantastic happened at Etihad airp0rt last night :-D kikikikiki hala madrid!

You will not think about who the fake Miranda actually is and leave me alone now angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.