Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1223849 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Abeg make Una leave MK for us oo... If you don't like it abeg go and protest on Twitter as usual..

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Right. undecided sad

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
[s]
Topmaike007:
Abeg make Una leave MK for us oo... If you don't like it abeg go and protest on Twitter as usual..

[/s] TRASH
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheHulk616:
[s][/s] TRASH
nigga how far tomorrow game.. We will give Chelsea brutality and fatality
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2021
pu7pl3:

There was nothing mediocre about that MK movie.. CGI was good, choreography was good, costumes were all good... watching MK for storyline is like watching 50 shades of grey for it's preaching
Poor acting, terrible screenplay, dialogue was cliche. Those things you mentioned above are the reasons it's getting an average rating from me. And you should know movies are all about storytelling irrespective of their genre

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Your own na frog jump with Soldier flogging you better koboko..lol cheesy
If hulk616 no receive this kind punishment, why me? angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2021
phr0nesis:

Poor acting, terrible screenplay, dialogue was cliche. Those things you mentioned above is the only reasons it's getting an average rating from me. And you should know movies are all about storytelling irrespective of it's genre
bro, acting was okay for the kind of actorz they got. Basically cw actorz. The direct0r is a new c0mer. Fr0m what i saw, many mcu films are like that. M0st acti0n films are like that. Pop c0rn flicks. Expendables, transporter kinda stuff. Just there for the acti0n. M0st acti0n films d0n't go for story. If they did, then the acti0n is reduced. You can't have balance in a film that's under 2 hrs. As for me, i like the film due to 2 characterz Kabal and Kano. I d0n't kn0w much about M. K so i would let the experts rave about it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2021
phr0nesis:

Poor acting, terrible screenplay, dialogue was cliche. Those things you mentioned above is the only reasons it's getting an average rating from me. And you should know movies are all about storytelling irrespective of it's genre

To each his own sha...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
phr0nesis:

My biggest issue was the acting. It was awful at some point. Otherwise, it was ok. There wasn't time to flesh out the story proper, but it is obvious this one was to sort of lay a foundation for the next one. That in itself was risky.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
For those that think GOT is dead. Well think again cos the biggest franchise is coming back to claim it's throne!! cool

WB has several big franchises in both movies and tv shows

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Minemrys:

bro, acting was okay for the kind of actorz they got. Basically cw actorz. The direct0r is a new c0mer. Fr0m what i saw, many mcu films are like that. M0st acti0n films are like that. Pop c0rn flicks. Expendables, transporter kinda stuff. Just there for the acti0n. M0st acti0n films d0n't go for story. If they did, then the acti0n is reduced. You can't have balance in a film that's under 2 hrs. As for me, i like the film due to 2 characterz Kabal and Kano. I d0n't kn0w much about M. K so i would let the experts rave about it.
Just that I expected much from them, considering the producer (James Wan)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
superbloke:

My biggest issue was the acting. It was awful at some point. Otherwise, it was ok. There wasn't time to flesh out the story proper, but it is obvious this one was to sort of lay a foundation for the next one. That in itself was risky.
They are making their money anyway
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
For those that think GOT is dead. Well think again cos the biggest franchise is coming back to claim it's throne!! cool

WB has several big franchises in both movies and tv shows

Dude just stop already. Everyone loves GoT, and will by extension, love the HotD. The show has nothing to do with the badly run WB, it's HBO's baby.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Dude just stop already. Everyone loves GoT, and will by extension, love the HotD. The show has nothing to do with the badly run WB, it's HBO's baby.
Hater
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
pu7pl3:
Hater
Sez who? Just saying the truth.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 12:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Hmm°°°

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
ZSJL is currently number 1 on the UK's Official Film Chart cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Get ready for DC Fandome!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2021

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Get ready for DC Fandome!! cool
DELIGHTED!!!

FVVKING CAN'T WAIT!!!

This is officially my biggest anticipated DC project for 2021. NO CAP.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Mark these dates. cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 4:30am On Apr 29, 2021
WB released 4K trailer to Justice League 2017. Trust children of men to bombard it with #Restoresnyderverse comment and disliked the video grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 6:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
WB released 4K trailer to Justice League 2017. Trust children of men to bombard it with #Restoresnyderverse comment and disliked the video grin grin
Waste of time. Cos as it stands.....

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Nickshrapnel:

Those dislikes are funny grin grin

But isn't it clear to them that that movie was trash? What's the point of releasing the trailer?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

But isn't it clear to them that that movie was trash? What's the point of releasing the trailer?
The movie is canon in the DCEU, ZSJL was just released to appease fans which is why it’s likely they won’t restore the Snyderverse
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

Isn't it clear??

WB simply says FVVK OFF!!! undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
7.8 / 10

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by advanceDNA: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Emmynator:

Mortal kombat movies was just too much. I like the way they started off and how the movie progressed, the ending was also filled with alot of cliffhangers for future adaptations.
The fight were just sweet, for someone that have been playing mortal kombat games, I am well please.
I pray it doesn't take too long for a sequel to come out. I look forward to my guy Johnny cage and how they will start off his love story with Sonya blade.
My rating: 8.5/10.

Is subzero an immortal character.??..cos I don’t get how he killed a scorpion and he’s still alive fighting his descendant hundreds of years later..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by advanceDNA: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
I
nani667:

True fans of the MK game are pissed sir... No one is concerned about the story, we all know the story already...

The entire cast and crew deserve to be hanged for that atrocity..

Except maybe Subzero...that one tried just a little bit so he will probably get off with life imprisonment.. Without parole

Definitely the worst movie I have seen in a very long time... Probably ever

Is subzero immortal...cos I don’t get how he killed scorpion and he’s still fighting his descendant hundreds of years later
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
abduleez1:

Isn't it clear??

WB simply says FVVK OFF!!! undecided

Them no get sense na... that's the point Minemrys keeps on making...they are being run by fools
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
The movie is canon in the DCEU, ZSJL was just released to appease fans which is why it’s likely they won’t restore the Snyderverse

in Asari's voice...their mumu never do?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

Them no get sense na... that's the point Minemrys keeps on making...they are being run by fools

Hehehe .. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.