Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,423 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1201966 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2021
phr0nesis:

I have used toothpick to check her post word for word to find something wrong with her statement but couldn't find any. What the hell is wrong with those bloody fans
in as much as I don't support Isreali brutality on Palestine.. Gal did not support or oppose her people that's the best thing she did and commended, but our fellow mumu fans will say otherwise because she is an Isreali..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2021
Topmaike007:
in as much as I don't support Isreali brutality on Palestine.. Gal did not support or oppose her people that's the best thing she did and commended, but our fellow mumu fans will say otherwise because she is an Isreali..
Unlike you, I support whatever Hamas is receiving from Israel. They called for it when they fired the first shot
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2021
phr0nesis:

Unlike you, I support whatever Hamas is receiving from Israel. They called for it when they fired the first shot
yeah at least it is okay hundreds of Palestinian children are injured while death toll is almost 100..

Isreali should chill abeg at least they've retaliated then they should cease fire
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:20pm On May 16, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Israel rules the world. God gave them the earth to rule on. Whatever we see we take.
I didn't say this. It's what I have been taught right from my childhood.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:30pm On May 16, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Dem plenty for twitter o. Like I have always said, one of the major problem of DC are it's fans angry

UPDATE:

Jason Momoa liked Gal's tweet. So, will they cancel Jason too?

That means, Gal, Jason, and probably Ezra has been cancelled.

Who go come remain now? cheesy

Wait, are they condemning Gad0t for supporting Israel or Palestine? Cause she did none of those.
And come to think of it, are we sure it's DC fans or just hired social media influencers? Because I am seeing a pattern of cancelling anyone who speaks against Israel. El neny, Ozil of Arsenal. After all, Jews own the media world now. By the way, I am against terrorism and war and if Israel are after the terrorists then great but what I am seeing are Innocents dying. What do I know? Anything Israel does is ordained by God.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2021
It's just a rumour and I hope it remains that way cry

Fuk Warner Bro

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:16pm On May 16, 2021
Minemrys:

Wait, are they condemning Gad0t for supporting Israel or Palestine? Cause she did none of those.
And come to think of it, are we sure it's DC fans or just hired social media influencers? Because I am seeing a pattern of cancelling anyone who speaks against Israel. El neny, Ozil of Arsenal. After all, Jews own the media world now. By the way, I am against terrorism and war and if Israel are after the terrorists then great but what I am seeing are Innocents dying. What do I know? Anything Israel does is ordained by God.
I’m really intrigued by this statement, do you mean anything the state of Israel does has been sanctioned by a God?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by RuneKingThor: 10:23pm On May 16, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I’m really intrigued by this statement, do you mean anything the state of Israel does has been sanctioned by a God?
Na this same mentality we dey enjoy for Nigeria.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:33pm On May 16, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Na this same mentality we dey enjoy for Nigeria.
The statement really came as a shock to me o, I don’t mean to disrespect anyone’s God, but I find that statement wrong, maybe when he comes online he’d explain further
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 12:39pm On May 17, 2021
Henry Cavill politely telling toxic DC fans to fvck off from his private and professional life.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 2:12pm On May 17, 2021
The duality of a Parademon lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 2:25pm On May 17, 2021
Hmm...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 3:45pm On May 17, 2021
This merger could change things... for the worse.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Lol, sarcasm bro.
It's obviously in reference to those who see the state of Israel as paradise and hero worship them when in fact they are some nation who were able to pass on myths about how God gifted they are.
And in reality, they rule the world. Check how many Jews influence the world.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:31pm On May 17, 2021
Minemrys:

Lol, sarcasm bro.
It's obviously in reference to those who see the state of Israel as paradise and hero worship them when in fact they are some nation who were able to pass on myths about how God gifted they are.
Oh, okay cheesy. Israel really is a great country, they have one the best in everything. I just don’t really understand their conflict with Palestine. I’ve been hearing about it for over 10years now
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2021
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 11:05am On May 18, 2021
Zack Snyder reminds me of a bitter ex who's unable to get over a bad breakup. LMAO...

Why does ZS get exonerated by Snyder fans? If your company gave you money for a project and said “here’s X amount to finish your movie but don’t do this because we have future plans” and you go about and do it anyway, you don’t understand why your company would be pissed?

Bottom line, neither WB or Snyder are totally innocent. They’ve both done petty, vindictive things. Looks like WB have moved on, and it’s time Snyder move on too.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2021
VerifiedStalin:
Zack Snyder reminds me of a bitter ex who's unable to get over a bad breakup. LMAO...

Why does ZS get exonerated by Snyder fans? If your company gave you money for a project and said “here’s X amount to finish your movie but don’t do this because we have future plans” and you go about and do it anyway, you don’t understand why your company would be pissed?

Bottom line, neither WB or Snyder are totally innocent. They’ve both done petty, vindictive things. Looks like WB have moved on, and it’s time Snyder move on too.

What about you? When will you move on?
All your WB related posts are getting old, please move on too

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 1:21pm On May 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

What about you? When will you move on?
All your WB related posts are getting old, please move on too

Oops, someone's mad. Look, man, I'm just a fly on the wall taking in all the drama. Don't shoot the messenger. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 1:36pm On May 18, 2021

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2021
abduleez1:
Cc pu7pl3 Minemrys Kaycee7 and co

Una don lose na Lover oo. shocked

Disney don grab am. See opportunity wey we miss like dis. Now she move with a cult following of GOT fans to MCU. More followers.
Wahala for who no be double agent

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2021
Kaycee7:

Has 90 days gone by? shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2021
Kaycee7:
Lol. grin

Hope Bandits no kidnap you oga mi. grin E don tey o.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Has 90 days gone by? shocked
Lol! My uncle dragged me up to assist him with some stuff. So no space to study. Decided to use the opportunity to catch a break. Watching Backlash now sef
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol. grin

Hope Bandits no kidnap you oga mi. grin E don tey o.
Nah! God has kept us safe so far. Just taking time off to work on some career stuff. Decided to check in small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2021
Kaycee7:
Lol! My uncle dragged me up to assist him with some stuff. So no space to study. Decided to use the opportunity to catch a break. Watching Backlash now sef

welcome back bro...would like to hear your thoughts on BACKLASH
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by RuneKingThor: 9:41am On May 19, 2021
Minemrys:

Lol, sarcasm bro.
Oh Bleep, I used to interpret sarcasm before. Apologies.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

welcome back bro...would like to hear your thoughts on BACKLASH
I'm not back ooo. grin grin Just till weekend when we return to Enugu. Once I finish Backlash, I'm landing on the wrestling thread.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2021
Kaycee7:
I'm not back ooo. grin grin Just till weekend when we return to Enugu. Once I finish Backlash, I'm landing on the wrestling thread.

oh, okay
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2021
DC announces injustice gods among us movie

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:28pm On May 19, 2021
Shittaakeem:
Animated, but I’m happy nonetheless. I like the injustice stories.

Didn’t they also announce some Batman and Superman animated movie? It seems I read something like that today.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2021
Shittaakeem:
Great.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.