Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1225752 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 5:05pm On May 30, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
He simply went back to before the unity was synchronized.

It doesn't look like he went back in time. It was more like he rewind time, if that's the case, there's no way flash/ the Justice league would ever lose a fight cos he can easily rewind the time without causing any effect (like in flashpoint paradox)

BlackManta:

Yes they didn't understand a basic reverse of time but they understood Nolan's extremely complex time travel in Tenet sad

I understand tenet's time reversal

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2021
Tarvel:

It doesn't look like he went back in time. It was more like he rewind time, if that's the case, there's no way flash/ the Justice league would ever lose a fight cos he can easily rewind the time with causing any effect (like in flashpoint paradox)
Or the effects would have constituted the plot of Flashpoint.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2021
It's good to hear that Andy is taking inspiration from Zack Snyder's take on Flash, not the wack boring hero Joss and WB gave us

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2021
What dyu guys think?

I'd like to see her hair dyed red

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2021
Tarvel:
What dyu guys think?

I'd like to see her hair dyed red
Nope. She's a singer. Don't even know if she can act especially coming from High School Musical. undecided

My fave remains Anya Taylor Joy.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2021
Zero fvvks.... grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2021

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 2:55pm On May 31, 2021
BlackManta:

Yes they didn't understand a basic reverse of time but they understood Nolan's extremely complex time travel in Tenet sad
do flash reverse time? Or go back in time?

TENET was a new time concept in movies even though it is already an established concept in physics.

But flash reversing time like he did in ZJL I don't think have come across b4, unless am mistaking. Going by DC's time travel concept if flash went back in time then we should have two flashes in that current timeline, but to run faster than speed of light to reverse time? Have never seen it in any flash movie be it animation or series.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 2:58pm On May 31, 2021
Tarvel:

It doesn't look like he went back in time. It was more like he rewind time, if that's the case, there's no way flash/ the Justice league would ever lose a fight cos he can easily rewind the time without causing any effect (like in flashpoint paradox)

I understand tenet's time reversal
even in flash point flash went back in time to save his mom, not like he rewind the event. Zack and his take on movies sha, I don't understand why he has so much fans

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 3:01pm On May 31, 2021
BlackManta:
It's good to hear that Andy is taking inspiration from Zack Snyder's take on Flash, not the wack boring hero Joss and WB gave us
I hope this is not true, he better seat down and develop concept based on established comics, if James wan had followed Zack concept of atlanteans we will had atlanteans talking under water with dolphin querk or always have to make bubble to talk. Always over thinking things

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2021
Skseries:

TENET was a new time concept in movies even though it is already an established concept in physics.

But flash reversing time like he did in ZJL I don't think have come across b4, unless am mistaking. Going by DC's time travel concept if flash went back in time then we should have two flashes in that current timeline, but to run faster than speed of light to reverse time? Have never seen it in any flash movie be it animation or series.

Flash can reverse time, go back and forth in time and also run faster than the speed of light with the speed force, he has also achieved instant teleportation with his speed

Zack understood the source material and potrayed it accurately

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2021
Skseries:

Exactly kiss
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:51pm On May 31, 2021
Laugh wan kill me, some peeps are comparing that fake flash from the TV series with the one from the movies. Wonders shall never end...

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2021
TonySpike:
Laugh wan kill me, some peeps are comparing that fake flash from the TV series with the one from the movies. Wonders shall never end...

Fake? undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:05pm On May 31, 2021
Tarvel:

Fake? undecided

Yes fake..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Lol...suck it, Warner Bros...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 6:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Some good news shocked shocked I hope it's true tho

Happy New Month

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 6:24am On Jun 01, 2021
TonySpike:

Yes fake..

Fake, how?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Tarvel:
Some good news shocked shocked I hope it's true tho

Happy New Month

This is old news but it's not very accurate.

He signed a new contract with WB to play Superman (cameo and supporting roles only) for Shazam and Black Adam sequels but there is no solo movie being prepared for him.

If Black Superman ends up being successful, you can kiss any hope for MOS2 goodbye.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2021
BlackManta:

This is old news but it's not very accurate.

He signed a new contract with WB to play Superman (cameo and supporting roles only) for Shazam and Black Adam sequels but there is no solo movie being prepared for him.

If Black Superman ends up being successful, you can kiss any hope for MOS2 goodbye.

cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
TonySpike:

That's one of the many reasons I don't quickly comment here...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

Flash can reverse time, go back and forth in time and also run faster than the speed of light with the speed force, he has also achieved instant teleportation with his speed

pls show me any comic or material where flash reverse time aside ZJL, then I will accept cus I havnt come across any online.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

only discussion abt flash reversing time is abt the ZJL, if it was in the comic I don't think it will have this much controversy or confusion.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Skseries:
only discussion abt flash reversing time is abt the ZJL, if it was in the comic I don't think it will have this much controversy or confusion.

forget all those reddit itk's, flash has reversed time...
In The Flash #23 and #24 of the New 52, Barry Allen faces off against the insane and incredibly powerful Daniel West. A speedster like The Flash, even taking the name of the Reverse Flash, Daniel is Iris’s brother, but shares none of his sister’s affection for The Flash.
In their penultimate battle, The Flash seems to have control of the fight, until Dr. Elias, who also has a mad on for Flash, briefly disrupts the fight, causing a series of events that lead to Iris getting critically injured. Angered, The Flash charges Reverse Flash, but has his energy siphoned off him in his recklessness, propelling them to the past, where Daniel kills his own father.
The Flash is able to reabsorb the stolen power and then jettison them back to the present, where Barry channels his powers, allowing the Speed Force to undo the damage done to the timestream.

This is the only scan I could find

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

forget all those reddit itk's, flash has reversed time...
In The Flash #23 and #24 of the New 52, Barry Allen faces off against the insane and incredibly powerful Daniel West. A speedster like The Flash, even taking the name of the Reverse Flash, Daniel is Iris’s brother, but shares none of his sister’s affection for The Flash.
In their penultimate battle, The Flash seems to have control of the fight, until Dr. Elias, who also has a mad on for Flash, briefly disrupts the fight, causing a series of events that lead to Iris getting critically injured. Angered, The Flash charges Reverse Flash, but has his energy siphoned off him in his recklessness, propelling them to the past, where Daniel kills his own father.
The Flash is able to reabsorb the stolen power and then jettison them back to the present, where Barry channels his powers, allowing the Speed Force to undo the damage done to the timestream.

This is the only scan I could find
ok thanks will check it out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmm, I see some professors doing thy LORD'S Work. grin grin

cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2021
TonySpike:
so what makes the flash TV series that has been on for over two years fake? And the one by Zack more original? Oga think now no just talk

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2021
I don't understand how someone will compare Tv series flash(fake,crybaby,insult to the character) to ZSJL flash(Correct,perfect).
I don't understand
Seriously I just don't understand
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Warner Bros at it again angry angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shazam's new suit shocked
This is so perfect. It looks much better than the last suit. The muscle padding in the last suit was too obvious but here you don't know if there is padding underneath or not.

This suit looks natural and fits Levi's body very well.

I guess they will use CGI cape this time and the lightning bolt looks smaller, I hope they keep the glow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tarvel:
Warner Bros at it again angry angry

Every movie goes through editing.
WB doesn't know how to do it. While they are editing, creating the final cut, I hope Matt Reeves vision for Batman will still be respected and represented in the film.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:40am On Jun 04, 2021
Skseries:
so what makes the flash TV series that has been on for over two years fake? And the one by Zack more original? Oga think now no just talk
Same series you are talking about also had flash and his daughter reversing time, lol. I don't think that was time reversal in Snyder cut. They showed us flash in the speed force only to pop out seconds before the unity and that time flash was still out trying to dodge been hit by para demons shooting at him. He went back, he didn't reverse time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.