Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1220567 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Na that one go shake the table. The Rock is no cheap actor.

Disney is in for a long ride.

They might settle out of court sha or stop the hybrid plan on D+

Disney greedy ehn. I even thought they settled everyone and they learn from WB's brouhaha.

You know how much WB take placate Legendary before they release GvK. About $200mn +. That one na minus actors and directors own share oo. Same money will be distributed for DUNE release.
I still dey wonder how WB wan take make profits this year, except they are happy with HBOMax gains.

Disney wey don dey make billions year and year no wan gree pay Money. Stingy lots.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

Lmao.... grin grin

You think say you go see them by this time. Everybody don jakpa. Until another new WB eff up. grin
Everyday na Lamentations, as if na WW84 song dey on repeat. cheesy

Exactly, all of them don japa. You no go see dem. Some of dem go come later dey form not seeing it.

BTW, mcu fans are already shitting in their pants and afraid that Kevin Feige will leave. grin

These people sabi fear sha...We have seen worst and still stood strong

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

Disney greedy ehn. I even thought they settled everyone and they learn from WB's brouhaha.

You know how much WB take placate Legendary before they release GvK. About $200mn +. That one na minus actors and directors own share oo. Same money will be distributed for DUNE release.
I still dey wonder how WB wan take make profits this year, except they are happy with HBOMax gains.

Disney wey don dey make billions year and year no wan gree pay Money. Stingy lots.

Disney is the most greedy studio out there, but they always get away with things.

Disney didn't settle anyone because as usual, they think they can get away with everything.

I expect more actors/directors to come forth with law suits..

From Soul, Raya and the Last dragon, Mulan, etc...This is really messed up..How can you breach contract as massive as this.

Kudos to SJ for being brave and taking action.

Make we dey watch sha

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Exactly, all of them don japa. You no go see dem. Some of dem go come later dey form not seeing it.

BTW, mcu fans are already shitting in their pants and afraid that Kevin Feige will leave. grin

These people sabi fear sha...We have seen worst and still stood strong
Lol, make dem chill. Boss dey go nowhere. His love for MCU too great.
Bob Chapek truly is showing he's a poor decision maker and problem solver. Bob Iger go dey happy like dis. Baba leave LEGACY.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, make dem chill. Boss dey go nowhere. His love for MCU too great.
Bob Chapek truly is showing he's a poor decision maker and problem solver. Bob Iger go dey happy like dis. Baba leave LEGACY.

I don't see disney letting Bob iger going after this mess.

They might still beg him to stay to fix this. As for Bob Chapek, his sack letter is already in the printing machine. He should be praying for a way out now
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

I don't see disney letting Bob iger going after this mess.

They might still beg him to stay to fix this. As for Bob Chapek, his sack letter is already in the printing machine. He should be praying for a way out now
I tell you. Bob Iger will be back from retirement the 3rd or 4th time now to save Disney's @ss. grin grin

Chapek own don finish. grin
Remember say Iger no wan leave Disney for am before cos he no sure say him fit navigate things.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

I tell you. Bob Iger will be back from retirement the 3rd or 4th time now to save Disney's @ss. grin grin

Chapek own don finish. grin
Remember say Iger no wan leave Disney for am before cos he no sure say him fit navigate things.

They brought Iger back when covid started as Chapek couldn't handle things, now this?!

Well, if I'm Iger, na to demand more money for my services grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
More Creatives are beginning to support SJ for speaking up.

A lot of them are also affected but the fear of Disney is keeping them mute all these months.

PS: if you don't know the length disney will go to destroy a directors movie, go to youtube and check out Quentin Tarantino rant and why he hates disney

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Disneyland grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

They brought Iger back when covid started as Chapek couldn't handle things, now this?!

Well, if I'm Iger, na to demand more money for my services grin
Yea, I remember. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:
Disneyland grin grin

It's funny when I see people defending Disney.

That studio is the worst. If not for Feige, Disney would only be in the animation game.

See SJ's lawyers response to Disney yesterday.

They tried to ridicule and discredit someone that they have worked with for over 10 years. Yet some folks here will be shouting that Disney should by DC. SMH

BTW, have you noticed that RDJ has not had anything to do with Disney after Endgame and several years in MCU? Tells you a lot about the studio

Make we dey watch sha

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

It's funny when I see people defending Disney.

That studio is the worst. If not for Feige, Disney would only be in the animation game.

See SJ's lawyers response to Disney yesterday.

They tried to ridicule and discredit someone that they have worked with for over 10 years. Yet some folks here will be shouting that Disney should by DC. SMH

BTW, have you noticed that RDJ has not had anything to do with Disney after Endgame and several years in MCU? Tells you a lot about the studio

Make we dey watch sha
Hmm, yea I noticed.

Na wait and see.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Disney is going to get a lot of law suits with what they did.

WB was smart and able to settle everyone involved when they announced their hybrid release. Disney didn't.

More law suits to come, even the directors of the movies will get their share

Disney own na to rush copy trend

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Disney is currently trending in US and Canada and it's not good.

For those that think that WB treated it's characters like crap, over to you.

it's nice and all that's she took action and people are supporting her but why didn't you guys show happiness for Fisher when he also spoke up too and people also came out to back him?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

it's nice and all that's she took action and people are supporting her but why didn't you guys show happiness for Fisher when he also spoke up too and people also came out to back him?

Go and check my post again.

I was one of the few people who supported fisher but him dragging in Hamada for something he doesn't know about shows that he was looking for clout not support.

We all knew that WB will not let go of John Geoff and the argument was even here last year.

GJ was already demoted by Hamada to tv shows and comics but Ray wants him to be sacked by fire by force like Joss. And we know that wont happen.

Now, his constant change of mouth wrt the Hamada issh shows that he isn't following due process.

SJ on the other hand had her contract breached, approached DIsney but Disney pushed her request aside and went ahead to breach contract.

Thats why SJ is getting support by fellow creatives why Ray Fisher is on his own and not even supported by the likes of Ben Affleck, Gal Gaddot and co.

Also, SJ went to her lawwyers straight. Shewon't come to twitter to be making silly attacks every day, unlike Ray.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

Disney own na to rush copy trend

And they have been getting away with it. They would have gotten away with this one cheesy

A lot of people have been wanting to sue their azz too but dem dey fear. SJ took the bold step
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
You guys should make sure you catch this one cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Go and check my post again.

I was one of the few people who supported fisher but him dragging in Hamada for something he doesn't know about shows that he was looking for clout not support.

We all knew that WB will not let go of John Geoff and the argument was even here last year.

GJ was already demoted by Hamada to tv shows and comics but Ray wants him to be sacked by fire by force like Joss. And we know that wont happen.

Now, his constant change of mouth wrt the Hamada issh shows that he isn't following due process.

SJ on the other hand had her contract breached, approached DIsney but Disney pushed her request aside and went ahead to breach contract.

Thats why SJ is getting support by fellow creatives why Ray Fisher is on his own and not even supported by the likes of Ben Affleck, Gal Gaddot and co.

Also, SJ went to her lawwyers straight. Shewon't come to twitter to be making silly attacks every day, unlike Ray.

He was fighting for something right but he went about it wrong but I can remember you and abduleez1 calling him a clout chaser and saying he was annoying and that he should just shut up

I still think that was insensitive and kinda make yu look like hypocrites for backing SJ
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

He was fighting for something right but he went about it wrong but I can remember you and abduleez1 calling him a clout chaser and saying he was annoying and that he should just shut up

I still think that was insensitive and kinda make yu look like hypocrites for backing SJ

Bros, all this one wey we dey shout back and forth, I no get strength. You supposed to know why we are louding this Disney ish is cos of people who do nothing but claim WB is the villain, oo WB is this, is that, week in week out, not necessarily cos I support or something. I already told you, I feel two of them are greedy. All na cruise. And I must annoy marveltards, can't miss such opportunity.

Don't blame me, blame the Niqqa who doesn't know where to direct his thunder. undecided Cos I can remember very well, this guy is the same one using his OWN mouth to praise that stupid Joss Whedon, saying he's the best director. Now suddenly he's the bad guy as soon as you hear or sense the Snydercut gonna be released. Na that praise be wetin vex me pass that year. Every body do normal, only him dey shout praises and best director. Of you notice no other person on set hailed Whedon execpt Fisher.

That is the major reason why I gat trust issues with the guy and can never ever take his word for it ever again. He was the only one praising Whedon that period, while Batfleck, Momoa and Gal just smiled for the camera and made it look like nothing was amiss. If you got serious issues with the man, why praise him in the first place when you were treated like piss. If that's not @sslicking when it favoured him I don't know what is. It shows he will do what it takes so far it favours him.

And I still maintain my stance, Ray Fisher is a Crybaby, heck a manbaby. Yes, I said it. If you think I'm a hypocrite for that, no probs bro, I am.
Gal was treated like a commodity and she didn't praise Whedon. She even refused to shoot a scene. Why is Affleck mute most of the time, while Momoa maintains diplomacy.

Na only him dey shout for Twitter day in day out. Lawyers no dey. To me I just feel the guy is just pretending to be Snyder's biggest fan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

Okay, but you didn't remember the part of where I said that I supported him from the beginning and also want him to still play the role of Cyborg and also wish him well in his career?

Have you ever wondered why the likes of Ben Affleck, Gal Gaddot etc are not backing him up?

Ray went overboard by dragging an execs name in the mud, especially when the exec didn't have anything to do with the issue.

Ray threw the opportunity to be Cyborg in the flash movie and also have his own solo movie(s) by fighting with Hamada all because Hamada didn't give him what he wanted and sacked Geoff Johns.

Is he not loosing now?

Take note that Ben had issues too with the josstice league and wanted the crew to walk out on Joss back then but he handled the issue with common sense and not emotions. Same with Gal.

Meanwhile, Ben Affleck right now is currently filming in the flash movie and Gal has WW3 in the works while Ray is still tweeting A>E.

Ray blew the opportunity to work with a studio that will stand with him till the end. Ben, Gal, Amber, Ezra all has people calling for them to be dropped due to past event but WB is still standing with them.

Do you think Disney will do all these?

Btw, I'm enjoying the Batcycle.

PS: That's Ben stunt double

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

Bros, all this one wey we dey shout back and forth, I no get strength. You supposed to know why we are louding this Disney ish is cos of people who do nothing but claim WB is the villain, oo WB is this, is that, week in week out, not necessarily cos I support or something. I already told you, I feel two of them are greedy. All na cruise. And I must annoy marveltards, can't miss such opportunity.

Don't blame me, blame the Niqqa who doesn't know where to direct his thunder. undecided Cos I can remember very well, this guy is the same one using his OWN mouth to praise that stupid Joss Whedon, saying he's the best director. Now suddenly he's the bad guy as soon as you hear or sense the Snydercut gonna be released. Na that praise be wetin vex me pass that year. Every body do normal, only him dey shout praises and best director. Of you notice no other person on set hailed Whedon execpt Fisher.

That is the major reason why I gat trust issues with the guy and can never ever take his word for it ever again. He was the only one praising Whedon that period, while Batfleck, Momoa and Gal just smiled for the camera and made it look like nothing was amiss. If you got serious issues with the man, why praise him in the first place when you were treated like piss. If that's not @sslicking when it favoured him I don't know what is. It shows he will do what it takes so far it favours him.

And I still maintain my stance, Ray Fisher is a Crybaby, heck a manbaby. Yes, I said it. If you think I'm a hypocrite for that, no probs bro, I am.
Gal was treated like a commodity and she didn't praise Whedon. She even refused to shoot a scene. Why is Affleck mute most of the time, while Momoa maintains diplomacy.

Na only him dey shout for Twitter day in day out. Lawyers no dey. To me I just feel the guy is just pretending to be Snyder's biggest fan.

since you've accepted you're a hypocrite no qualms brother smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Okay, but you didn't remember the part of where I said that I supported him from the beginning and also want him to still play the role of Cyborg and also wish him well in his career?

Have you ever wondered why the likes of Ben Affleck, Gal Gaddot etc are not backing him up?

Ray went overboard by dragging an execs name in the mud, especially when the exec didn't have anything to do with the issue.

Ray threw the opportunity to be Cyborg in the flash movie and also have his own solo movie(s) by fighting with Hamada all because Hamada didn't give him what he wanted and sacked Geoff Johns.

Is he not loosing now?

Take note that Ben had issues too with the josstice league and wanted the crew to walk out on Joss back then but he handled the issue with common sense and not emotions. Same with Gal.

Meanwhile, Ben Affleck right now is currently filming in the flash movie and Gal has WW3 in the works while Ray is still tweeting A>E.

Ray blew the opportunity to work with a studio that will stand with him till the end. Ben, Gal, Amber, Ezra all has people calling for them to be dropped due to past event but WB is still standing with them.

Do you think Disney will do all these?

Btw, I'm enjoying the Batcycle.

PS: That's Ben stunt double

The A>E that he was tweeting is a good message, the fact that he is going about it the wrong way doesn't mean it's invalid...na wetin you suppose understand be that
Gal, Ben and some other actors even tweeted te A>E to show support
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

Gbam.

However, Ray is a true Snyder fan. His only problem was that he wanted that same attention and social media hype that Zack got. That's why he started ranting after the Snydercut was announced. Meanwhile, Gal handled her grievances immediately.

He blew the perfect opportunity to be a big star.

For now, he is still a D list actor
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

The A>E that he was tweeting is a good message, the fact that he is going about it the wrong way doesn't mean it's invalid...na wetin you suppose understand be that

Tweeting that means you are not ready to work with any studio.

You can see the issh with Disney today.

No studio has clean accountability. That's what I have been telling you guys all this while.

He is just going about it all wrong.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

WEYREY...Ray Fisher is also the Biggest hypocrite na. You gree abi you no gree.

If you accept that one no wahala. If not na Lamba you dey.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Tweeting that means you are not ready to work with any studio.

You can see the issh with Disney today.

No studio has clean accountability. That's what I have been telling you guys all this while.

He is just going about it all wrong.

That's what I want you to understand...His grievances were valid, that's why people started coming out to say what Whedon had done to them in the past and everything... so people calling him a cry baby cos of that just isn't it despite the fact that he didn't take the wisest route, it just ain't it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

That's what I want you to understand...His grievances were valid, that's why people started coming out to say what Whedon had done to them in the past and everything... so people calling him a cry baby cos of that just isn't it despite the fact that he didn't take the wisest route, it just ain't it

Bro. It is you that isn't understanding what we are saying.

I am not against his grievances as they are valid. But the mode of how he went about it was totally wrong.

He didn't seek wisdom before executing his plans.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

WEYREY...Ray Fisher is also the Biggest hypocrite na. You gree abi you no gree.

If you accept that one no wahala. If not na Lamba you dey.

If dem dey beat you and you dey cry and person dey tell you say make you no cry say make you shut up how e take make the victim hypocrite?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Bro. It is you that isn't understanding what we are saying.

I am not against his grievances as they are valid. But the mode of how he went about it was totally wrong.

He didn't seek wisdom before executing his plans.

Read my replies again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

You're even pretending that I disregarded what he had to say on the first place. If you remember the first time this issue came up, I was indifferent. I didn't wanna pick sides except the fact that Whedon is a he goat.

It's fisher's continued cry and help in twitter that made him an irritant. He had a just cause but no be everybody dey tolerate that him funny behaviour.

Why did he try to rope Hamada in. Now him dey use style dey beg make them include am back in the DCEU after he successfully alienated himself. Now everybody getting projects and now he's the one looking stupid.
Batfleck is back. Gal is getting her own later on. Flash is getting his. Momoa is also. Na Cavill I dey pray make him own be like dat too.

But this guy no one get sense. Wetin dey pain me pass, everybody loved his portrayal. He didn't have issues like some with Cavill's type of Supes; Batfleck overly violent Batsy, or Ezra Miller's portrayal, Jared Leto's Joker, Momoa's hair or portrayal.

He was as loved as Gal's Wonder Woman, but this guy village people had to make him fvvk himself over.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

If dem dey beat you and you dey cry and person dey tell you say make you no cry say make you shut up how e take make the victim hypocrite?

Okay oo. So them dey beat you, you dey cry. That one means say make you dey praise your oppressors abi. When everybody bone, only him dey shout praises for interviews and comic con.

I no fit forget that look wey Momoa give am when him mentioned that best director Shït for SDCC angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

Read my replies again

You should be reading replies as I never said that his complaints weren't valid.

Ray ended his own acting career cos no studio is clean or will give the accountability that he wants.

At least, Zack and hopefully Nolan will give him a job

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.