Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1220634 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Minemrys:

Lol, I knew she would kill it. How to get away with murder showed her range, but hearing her cursing, damn that was new.
Pretty sure Idris Elba enjoyed working on suicide squad than he did Thor.
I disagree.
His MCU movies were more successful than DC. So MCU MCU movies added to his value. angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

What do you want her to do? To shot king shark that can't be killed by bullets? or to shot Bloodsport that can shoot her bullets? or to shot peacemaker, a deranged person who's ready to do anything to get peace?
what about her, crying, angry after they killed her family and friends.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
nani667:
lipsrsealed

Close combat goes to Black widow cos she is more trained

Weapons go to Harley cos she is batshit crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
TheHulk616:
complete nonsense.
Close combat: black widow is far better than overrated Harley Quinn.
Weapons: it is an insult to even compare both. Black widow wins this angry

Harley will beat 20 Black widows in a weapons fight

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Skseries:
lol, they just needed her powers I guess
She didn't have powers oga. She used a device. Besides, for her to be in belle Reve without serious crimes feels like a plothole. Belle Reve is a high security prison for sociopaths and superpowered criminals not for armed robbers.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Tarvel:
TBF, the movie is ISHHHHHHH, till I rewatch it sha but for now I'll give it 6.5/10

I don't really like the unnecessary killing and then joking about it-making murder look fun, something like that.

Especially that part where those freedom fighters were mistakenly killed and the team leader wasn't even moved, haba cry and the poor military guys doing their jobs.

But again it wasn't their job to rescue people sha, they're the Suicide Squad

I enjoyed the rivalry btwn Bloodsport and Peacemaker and when Peacemaker turned against them.
Seems you don't understand the film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
I find it funny some people haven't grown past the DC marvel stupid online rivalry.
For the freedom woman, she couldn't have done anything seeing she was outnumbered and she saw she could use the squad to achieve a revolution, which was the purpose of the freedom fighting in the first place.
Speaking in response to those talking about consequences, suicide squad are a black ops team, expendable... what consequences do you expect of something that never happened or exists? Corto Maltese never happened. There was no giant star fish. There was no death of U. S operatives cause they weren't there. What happened was a coup de tat by rebels on corto Maltese. Una no watch the film?
I didn't exactly like the movie and surprisingly I am the one who gets it.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Minemrys:
I find it funny some people haven't grown past the DC marvel stupid online rivalry.
For the freedom woman, she couldn't have done anything seeing she was outnumbered and she saw she could use the squad to achieve a revolution, which was the purpose of the freedom fighting in the first place.
Speaking in response to those talking about consequences, suicide squad are a black ops team, expendable... what consequences do you expect of something that never happened or exists? Corto Maltese never happened. There was no giant star fish. There was no death of U. S operatives cause they weren't there. What happened was a coup de tat by rebels on corto Maltese. Una no watch the film?
I didn't exactly like the movie and surprisingly I am the one who gets it.
I'm not arguing, I'm telling you how a good story works, every action must have an impact.

In a good story every character should be treated equally, we all knew Harley Queen wasn't going to die, that's call bad writing.

And if she dies Joker will come for who did it, a series of impact full consequence will play out which counter's your point of them being expandable and irrelevant.

Harley Queens death. . . Full of consequence
Random Character death. . . Nothing happens

Each character should be treated equally, else, the story becomes predictable.

Hope you're not confuse, it feels like I'm explaining to a monkey why humans wear cloth.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
GRIMMJOE:

Hope you're not confuse, it feels like I'm explaining to a monkey why humans wear cloth.

Unnecessary undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
I'm not arguing, I'm telling you how a good story works, every action must have an impact.

In a good story every character should be treated equally, we all knew Harley Queen wasn't going to die, that's call bad writing.

And if she dies Joker will come for who did it, a series of impact full consequence will play out which counter's your point of them being expandable and irrelevant.

Bad writing? She barely made it out alive. Or tell me how only Pietro died in age of Ultron. You want a major character death? How about Rick Flag? I hope you know Harley isn't with Joker any more? It was explained in birds of prey with everyone coming after her. It's funny how I am the monkey in clothes here. Rick Flag dying changes the narrative in a sequel. You can't kill Harley cause she's a main character in the dceu now, like how MCU didn't kill Loki or Stark in civil war.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
GRIMMJOE:

As for the monkey thing, did you just reply me calling me that cause I don't recall quoting you in person to reply you bro. Well, what do I know. You are just transferring your elsewhere aggression on someone you don't even know.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
GRIMMJOE:

Rick Flag and Polkadot were one of the major characters and they died.

Polkadot's death was incredibly shocking and unexpected.

Peacemaker almost died.

This is why it is Suicide Squad.

How many avengers dey die for film?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Interesting fact, Sebastián is a real rat not CGI shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
BlackManta:

Peacemaker almost died.

I swear I didn't see polkadot man's death coming at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Minemrys:

As for the monkey thing, did you just reply me calling me that cause I don't recall quoting you in person to reply you bro. Well, what do I know. You are just transferring your elsewhere aggression on someone you don't even know.

No mind the guy, what he is explaining no even get head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Omor spoilers just choke everywhere shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
BankyGee:
Omor spoilers just choke everywhere shocked

Lol, you suppose stay away from NL if you haven't seen the movie o grin spoilers choke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol, you suppose stay away from NL if you haven't seen the movie o grin spoilers choke
Lmao, that was happened to me with ZSJL. Maka carry my two legs japa in peace grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
BankyGee:

Lmao, that was happened to me with ZSJL. Maka carry my two legs japa in peace grin

it's the safest bet to avoid spoilers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Cannot forget the time Sebastián singlehandedly saved the Avengers cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
BlackManta:
I don't understand.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Minemrys:

I don't understand.

It's just a joke sha

E be like say you don forget Avengers Endgame cheesy

A rat saved Antman from the quantum realm, Antman then shared his time travel theories which saved everyone

The rat was an unexpected hero

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
BlackManta:
angry lies
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Minemrys:

She didn't have powers oga. She used a device. Besides, for her to be in belle Reve without serious crimes feels like a plothole. Belle Reve is a high security prison for sociopaths and superpowered criminals not for armed robbers.
lol is that not her super power? Person sha talk say him super power is that he is rich, beside is there anyone else that can control rat aside her and her dad? Abeg leave me o, me I sha enjoyed the movie. Be looking for plot hole there
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
GRIMMJOE:

You knew Shazam won't die in Shazam 1, that's called bad writing?

There are untouchables in every movie setup, Harley is a main character of the franchise, if she dies where does that leave future development plans, killing every and any one is bad writing too.

If there is no plan to produce a movie where joker goes hunting for the one who killed Harley, then what exactly is the point of including the act?

And no every actor cannot be treated equally, there are main casts and auxiliary casts.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Saddest part of The Suicide Squad to me. cry

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Hohenheim(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Why I come this thread na, una don spoil the whole thing for person.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
And the funniest part. grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Minemrys:

Lol, then they should enlist petty thieves in the suicide squad na. I didn't exactly like that she wasn't a hardened criminal or shown to be one.
but she threatened she will put bloodsport's daughter in same prison for just stealing a wrist watch meaning doesn't matter the level of crime it's all about what Amanda or rather who she wants in there with her, so I don't think it's a plot hole
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
TheHulk616:
complete nonsense.
Close combat: black widow is far better than overrated Harley Quinn.
Weapons: it is an insult to even compare both. Black widow wins this angry
if u had said anything different I will have been shocked

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
BlackManta:

Peacemaker almost died.

Rick flag was more shocking for me especially how they showed the tile piercing thru his heart jeez the thing pain me ehen. I was hoping he won't die

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.