Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1224767 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
Season 3 cast looking stacked sha. It will either be really good or disappointing. Managing large casts is always tricky.

Yea you're right but most of them were already on this one with just a few additions so I think they can handle it...i don't think people like the Shade or Sylvester or Chuck will have many episodes in S3...

What do you think about Cindy Burman??her growth arc has been really interesting and now she wants to joint the JSA...I'm actually really proud of her, you already know I'm a sucker for those kind of characters
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

Yea you're right but most of them were already on this one with just a few additions so I think they can handle it...i don't think people like the Shade or Sylvester or Chuck will have many episodes in S3...

What do you think about Cindy Burman??her growth arc has been really interesting and now she wants to joint the JSA...I'm actually really proud of her, you already know I'm a sucker for those kind of characters
I'm really interested in the character. I can't even predict how the JSA Cindy storyline will play out which makes me all the more excited for S3. All I know is there'll be a lot of friction between her and Wild Cat probably causing some conflicted feelings for Courtney.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
I'm really interested in the character. I can't even predict how the JSA Cindy storyline will play out which makes me all the more excited for S3. All I know is there'll be a lot of friction between her and Wild Cat probably causing some conflicted feelings for Courtney.

They would probably turn into best of friends...they done see life together and their bond is really strong grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

They would probably turn into best of friends...they done see life together and their bond is really strong grin
I no fit trust that Cindy. It will take more for her to convince me she's changed for good.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
I no fit trust that Cindy. It will take more for her to convince me she's changed for good.
I want her and Rick to start a relationship cheesy grin

Lol it will destroy them grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
I saw stargirl season finale something.
Time to avoid this thread grin grin

Modified: I have watched it now, wow I must say season 3 is going to be interesting grin

I love this season, it was very good, character development on point, the villain on point, plus the unique blend of high-school superhero story. Man, it was such a nice job.

I'm surprised Cindy wants to join the JSA, then Artemis will join up too definitely.

Them no tell us how Starman still dey alive sha, that's the story I want to hear.
Then what's the name of our new villain? And it seems green later will more central to the story.

My body sweet me for this one wella.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
I think they've ironed out the friction between them already.
Cindy and wildcat could actually turn out to be good friends, plus Cindy actually admires Courtney, so I think her joining JSA may work out well.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 1:05am On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

Cindy and Rick? Lmaoooo.
No now.

Why Courtney dey do Cameron anyhow na, na until she turn him heart icecold before she know wetin dey occur? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Peppul: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Can you provide more info about it, I know the rest you’ve mentioned but not the one you’re looking for. Check out this thread may be you’d find it there or mention the author of the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4354352/50-cartoons-shown-nigerian-television

Ok. Will try and see if I can get more details. Tnx
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

shocked

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Emmynator:

I think they've ironed out the friction between them already.
Cindy and wildcat could actually turn out to be good friends, plus Cindy actually admires Courtney, so I think her joining JSA may work out well.
While they've become friends, I don't think all the friction between them has been ironed out. Knowing Cindy, her aggressive and ruthless approach could clash with Courtney's humane approach to situations.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Emmynator:

Cindy and Rick? Lmaoooo.
No now.

Why Courtney dey do Cameron anyhow na, na until she turn him heart icecold before she know wetin dey occur? grin

I think Cameron will be a baddie in Season 3
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Emmynator:
I saw stargirl season finale something.
Time to avoid this thread grin grin

Modified: I have watched it now, wow I must say season 3 is going to be interesting grin

I love this season, it was very good, character development on point, the villain on point, plus the unique blend of high-school superhero story. Man, it was such a nice job.

I'm surprised Cindy wants to join the JSA, then Artemis will join up too definitely.

Them no tell us how Starman still dey alive sha, that's the story I want to hear.
Then what's the name of our new villain? And it seems green later will more central to the story.

My body sweet me for this one wella.

The new Villain, that's Mr Bones
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
In an alternate universe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abeg make Una slow down with the Star Girl spoilers.. we never start.

Who be mister Bones again. undecided

Finally up to speed with Doom Patrol. grin

Titans season 3 EP 4 looking funny as always. angry
See the way them catch Black Fire and Release am like say na so them dey take obtain Govt property. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

I actually liked the Shade guy. He was the stand out guy this season for me.

The rest were either there or annoying. Maybe I am the only one that sees it this way.

Btw Titans >>>>>>>> Stargirl tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

See the way them catch Black Fire and Release am like say na so them dey take obtain Govt property. lipsrsealed embarassed

tongue tongue
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

The rest were either there or annoying. Maybe I am the only one that sees it this way.

Pick location where we go fight this fight.

See preview of how it will go down below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Na, the Shade's character was dope...he reminded me of Batman with how cool he was

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
Pick location where we go fight this fight.

See preview of how it will go down below

I dey my house. Come and beat me tongue

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

You don't know Mr Bones from the comics? The guy with the transparent body that his skin is poisonous
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

angry undecided

[img]https://c./sXvanDsmGjkAAAAS/brock-lesnar-briefcase.gif[/img]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

[img]https://c./sAIfcFu-7xoAAAAC/god-father-kick-door.gif[/img]
I don show
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

angry undecided

[img]https://c./sXvanDsmGjkAAAAS/brock-lesnar-briefcase.gif[/img]

Kaycee7:

[img]https://c./sAIfcFu-7xoAAAAC/god-father-kick-door.gif[/img]
I don show

Somebody cannot joke with you people again cry

Thank God say my neighbour na soldier..I don show am una post tongue

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

You don't know Mr Bones from the comics? The guy with the transparent body that his skin is poisonous

Nope. I no Sabi am.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

Nope. I no Sabi am.
Na D list character sha

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

I think Cameron will be a baddie in Season 3
Nicee, Courtney must pay for neglecting him grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

The new Villain, that's Mr Bones
Make i check him powers for Google.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

This season
That must be a joke.
Titans should go to stargirl for tutorials please.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Emmynator:

Nicee, Courtney must pay for neglecting him grin

Courtney has been really busy plus the boy is just too boring
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Emmynator:

Make i check him powers for Google.

Alright check and report back...I know about his poisonous and transparent skin and small super strength

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: Minemrys and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.