Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,773 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1217669 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 1:01pm On May 20, 2022
abduleez1:

I see. No p.

Did you uninstall the original apps before you install the modded versions?

Yea...first thing I did was to uninstall the original.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:36pm On May 21, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol bro. The first time I saw the trailer anytime I saw She-Hulk I always felt a weird feeling looking at it. I initially thought my eyes was messing with me cos I slept late. It looked off. I was comparing it mentally with Gamora and wondered why this one stood out.

Cos naturally I don't pay much attention to MCU CGI cos they generally have good VFX. But after repeatedly watching the trailer for 5 times I understood the problem. The VFX of She-Hulk in particular cos Bruce Banner's Hulk CGI was ok and looked consistent with the previous movies.

So, no I'm not parroting anyone's views.
On the contrary, CGI has been the complaints fans had with MCU films. The earlier MCU films though.
But there's still time to improve things.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 10:41pm On May 21, 2022
abduleez1:
DC &WB Games in overdrive. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgnSFrNDUz4

Mad fun grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2022
Purpl3:

Mad fun grin

Yep. We're not even talking about the Wonder Woman game in devt. As well as Suicide Squad.

Also rumor is a Supes Game is in devt as well as Green lantern.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2022
And this people gotta sour the taste with this shït. sad angry undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 11:24pm On May 21, 2022
abduleez1:

Yep. We're not even talking about the Wonder Woman game in devt. As well as Suicide Squad.

Also rumor is a Supes Game is in devt as well as Green lantern.

Gamers must be licking their lips rn
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 11:25pm On May 21, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by RayMcBlue(m): 6:39am On May 22, 2022
abduleez1:

FFS undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by RayMcBlue(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2022
Minemrys:

On the contrary, CGI has been the complaints fans had with MCU films. The earlier MCU films though.
But there's still time to improve things.

The only time Marvel fans had issues with CGI in MCU was in Hulk, since then it's been smooth sailing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2022
abduleez1:

I can't believe this show survived the Axe of Zaslav shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2022
Doctor Strange 2 will not hit a billion.

I want to see how DC hater Grace Randolph will spin this.

Seeing as she made a whole video listing out reasons why The Batman is a flop for not hitting a billion.

Doctor Strange coming off the back of a mountain of hype after No Way Home.

This is a movie that promised to be bigger than No Way Home, with a much shorter runtime than NWH and Batman..

What is the excuse

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2022
BlackManta:

I can't believe this show survived the Axe of Zaslav shocked

The funny thing is that it was even greenlit after the axing of 6 TV shows. I guess they left it cos the CW still needs some content and cancelled the ones that have overstayed it's welcome.
Anyways, na their palava cos I won't be watching.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by samistry(m): 7:28am On May 23, 2022
I never forgive the titans show, this one already dey look like inferior quality to that one.
abduleez1:

The funny thing is that it was even greenlit after the axing of 6 TV shows. I guess they left it cos the CW still needs some content and cancelled the ones that have overstayed it's welcome.
Anyways, na their palava cos I won't be watching.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2022
samistry:
I never forgive the titans show, this one already dey look like inferior quality to that one.

Sometimes I wish they cancel that Titans show. They just waste characters anyhow. But they won't cos somehow it amasses huge viewership on HBOMax.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:50pm On May 23, 2022
RayMcBlue:

The only time Marvel fans had issues with CGI in MCU was in Hulk, since then it's been smooth sailing.
Not what I read so far.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2022
I would have preferred the original Plastic Man instead of gender swapping. undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2022

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by samistry(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2022
I don't know if it's the lighting or not having seen it in post production effect but that flash suit get as be. Sometimes being comic accurate isn't always the way to go.
abduleez1:
Beautiful... cool

https://twitter.com/TaurooAldebaran/status/1529205230189088773?t=B128ARL-Tqz59p2fUIXUgg&s=19
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2022
samistry:
I don't know if it's the lighting or not having seen it in post production effect but that flash suit get as be. Sometimes being comic accurate isn't always the way to go.

I think it's the lighting. VFX will touch up the remaining work.

Here are HD quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by samistry(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2022
Nice!
abduleez1:

I think it's the lighting. VFX will touch up the remaining work.

Here are HD quality.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2022
Blue Beetle costume is so beautiful shocked

Honestly I didn't think it would look this good without CGI cool

This is 100% practical

The designers did an excellent job cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2022
I'm impressed cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 10:21pm On May 25, 2022
BlackManta:
I'm impressed cool

dope scarab
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2022
Mere looking at the costume, you can already tell that it looks alien in origin...

I hope the producers of HBO Green Lantern show are seeing these

I don't want a repeat of that CGI costume we saw in that Ryan Reynolds movie.

If they are not ready to create practical good-looking green costumes, they should gedifok
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Delacroix6(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2022
Any idea what these holes or some kind of tech on the Flash's suits are supposed to be?

My best guess is, they are something he uses to determine his location in a different time or earth. Something similar to the CW Reverse Flash's Gideon??.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2022
Press his fvvking neck!!!

He's the reason we're yet to see GL series and movie, JL Dark, Constantine and Superman movie(s) since 2019. angry angry. And I don dey swear for HBOMax since, forgetting the production is also tied to this mofo's company. Weyrey just pocket $250mn whilst only delivering Lovecraft Country.

Berlanti with his shithood at least delivered and delivers tons of shows. There's Doom Patrol, S&L and Star Girl to show for his deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Delacroix6(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2022
Xavier5:
grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2022
Black Canary is most likely moving forward....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 9:04pm On May 26, 2022
abduleez1:
Press his fvvking neck!!!

He's the reason we're yet to see GL series and movie, JL Dark, Constantine and Superman movie(s) since 2019. angry angry. And I don dey swear for HBOMax since, forgetting the production is also tied to this mofo's company. Weyrey just pocket $250mn whilst only delivering Lovecraft Country.

Berlanti with his shithood at least delivered and delivers tons of shows. There's Doom Patrol, S&L and Star Girl to show for his deal.

And it's not even like he is that busy.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2022
Purpl3:

And it's not even like he is that busy.

I swear.
The mad man is even asking for $200mn budget for his new HBO TV show "Demimonde". Later weyrey go put am for backseat use 5yrs before release. Person never drop any commercial hit and still get liver dey make stupid demands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.