Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1224897 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by alaboski(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
hulk616:
which lit? Boring as *****
Why won't it be boring??
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lit.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Cool Wallpaper.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2018
hulk616:
which lit? Boring as *****
Titans' on a whole different level bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Despite being a Dc fan, the 1st superhero character that got me into the c0micbo0k superhero geekdom was Spiderman by the great Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. God rests their souls. Tribute goes to the legend who made my childhood, Stan Lee.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2018
philfearon:
Lit.

That cleavage tho wink
*yummy * kiss
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eberex(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
I guess you all are so into DC or maybe its your hatred for Marvel universe that is so great you cannot honour the great man Stan Lee.

RIP Stan Lee.

You made my childhood awesome with your comics.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
DC pays tribute to Stan Lee.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Eberex:
I guess you all are so into DC or maybe its your hatred for Marvel universe that is so great you cannot honour the great man Stan Lee.

RIP Stan Lee.

You made my childhood awesome with your comics.

We honoured him bruh...
But most of us didn't honour him on this thread.

His death has been trending since yesterday on twitter, facebook and nairaland sef.
R. I P has been flying from all corners bruh..

DC was the first to pay tribute sef even before Marvel and Disney did.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Why can't those writing D.C cartoons write the movie? This Death of Superman is making sense.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Why can't those writing D.C cartoons write the movie? This Death of Superman is making sense.

Compare that final battle with doomsday with the short 6 minutes final battle in BVS, you will see the big difference.

I didn't criticise BVS much but after watching Death Of Superman I have to admit that BVS should have done better.

Death Of Superman gave us the true, comic accurate Doomsday.

The Doomsday in BVS was just dull and less fierce.
The final battle with Doomsday in BVS was also too short and less intense.

I don't know why DC cartoons keeps shining in the areas where the movies fail.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2018
BlackManta:

Compare that final battle with doomsday with the short 6 minutes final battle in BVS, you will see the big difference.

I didn't criticise BVS much but after watching Death Of Superman I have to admit that BVS should have done better.

The doomsday in BVS is not the original doomsday in terms of looks, emotion, history and agility. BVS doomsday was a baby doomsday from Zod's body and it was intentional to continue the storyline and give room for the development of the actual doomsday from Krypton.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Jon Schnepp (RIP) of collider made these shocking predictions about the fate of JOSStice League and they all came to pass. God bless his soul, this guy was 100% right about WB's intention after throwing Snyder under the bus. I have posted the link below @minemrys @posman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R00dOsc3Vs&t=12s
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
New poster

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MobileGees: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Marvel is far better than DC

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
MobileGees:
Marvel is far better than DC

Yes, we know. Now take your tail and run off, bro!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
TonySpike:
Jon Schnepp (RIP) of collider made these shocking predictions about the fate of JOSStice League and they all came to pass. God bless his soul, this guy was 100% right about WB's intention after throwing Snyder under the bus. I have posted the link below @minemrys @posman

I watched the video.
The man was absolutely right.
WB and Joss destroyed Justice League with their own hands.

Damn.. If only Zack's daughter didn't die.
But after all the hasty reshoots, they should have delayed the film and released it in January when Zack must have recovered.

But heck.. No.
They wanted to make money without caring about the quality of the product.

Joss changed almost the entire film.
And WB reduced the runtime to a paltry 120 minutes.

A 200m movie plus 100m for reshoots.
We were supposed to get something great but instead the movie was rushed and the tone was changed.

Oh... And Supes horrible CGI was also a product of reshoots cuz a beardless Henry had already wrapped filming before they called him back for reshoots after he already grown beards for MI6.

I don't want to talk about the crappy sexual joke that Joss made with Barry and Diana plus scrapping a dark, gritty Batman for a guy who makes a bunch of dry one liners.

JL was supposed to be a blockbuster but WB ruined it just like they ruined a promising Suicide Squad by cutting, meddling and unnecessary reshoots to ruin the director's vision.

I'm glad James Wan was given a free hand to direct Aquaman plus they gave the movie over 2 hrs 20 mins runtime and pushed the release date to December just so we could get a complete movie.

I'm optimistic about the future.

Saturday will make it one year since the abomination called Josstice League was released, I don't want to think about it anymore.
It brings nothing but sadness.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Aquaman new behind the scenes featurette.

I just love James Wan.
Hopefully he will bring the magic he used in Conjuring franchise to DC.

We need that spark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFO0Dztcr4g

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by teewhydope(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
BlackManta:
Aquaman new behind the scenes featurette.

I just love James Wan.
Hopefully he will bring the magic he used in Conjuring franchise to DC.

We need that spark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFO0Dztcr4g

love this. so much dedication
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2018
BlackManta:

I watched the video.

But after all the hasty reshoots, they should have delayed the film and released it in January when Zack must have recovered.

But heck.. No.

We were supposed to get something great but instead the movie was rushed and the tone was changed.

Oh... And Supes horrible CGI was also a product of reshoots cuz a beardless Henry had already wrapped filming before they called him back for reshoots after he already grown beards for MI6.

I don't want to talk about the crappy sexual joke that Joss made with Barry and Diana plus scrapping a dark, gritty Batman for a guy who makes a bunch of dry one liners.

JL was supposed to be a blockbuster but WB ruined it just like they ruined a promising Suicide Squad by cutting, meddling and unnecessary reshoots to ruin the director's vision.

I'm glad James Wan was given a free hand to direct Aquaman plus they gave the movie over 2 hrs 20 mins runtime and pushed the release date to December just so we could get a complete movie.

Saturday will make it one year since the abomination called Josstice League was released, I don't want to think about it anymore.
What's done it's been done bro.
Saturday is going to bring the FANTASTIC BEASTS: CRIMES OF GRINDENWALD. cheesy
BlackManta:

I watched the video.

But heck.. No.

What's done it's been done bro.
Saturday is going to bring the FANTASTIC BEASTS: CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2018
BlackManta:

I watched the video.

But heck.. No.

Menn, I just watched the video again and I felt so baaaad for Snyder. The ending of that video though...lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
BlackManta:

blame the criticism of Man of steel's climax for that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
TonySpike:

i knew this right after BvS failed with the critics. It was evident. I was even surprised WB let Snyder go on with JL. Part of me secretly doubted whether Zack actually directed the entire film or if Joss was on the scene right from Pre producti0n. We kn0w that wasn't Chris Terrio's script and it was Whedon's, but the movie, who really directed it? Zack and Joss or just Joss?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Minemrys:

i knew this right after BvS failed with the critics. It was evident. I was even surprised WB let Snyder go on with JL. Part of me secretly doubted whether Zack actually directed the entire film or if Joss was on the scene right from Pre producti0n. We kn0w that wasn't Chris Terrio's script and it was Whedon's, but the movie, who really directed it? Zack and Joss or just Joss?

A lot of questions but few answers, lol. WB messed up big time by sacrificing quality for quantity.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
TonySpike:

A lot of questions but few answers, lol. WB messed up big time by sacrificing quality for quantity.
still, it didn't increase the quantity lol. If anything, JL did lower than the 2 Snyder films.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Today ,being 17th November 2018, marks one year since this....this... thing was released cry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
The jarring sight of that jaw.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
BlackManta:
Today ,being 17th November 2018, marks one year since this....this... thing was released cry

JOSStice League: The abomination of Whedon
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2018
Seriously, Aquaman is going to bomb.

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2018
Minemrys:
I doubt. Why did you say that?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Minemrys:
Aquaman is going to be a hit... Let's bet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.