Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1225472 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Rimini:
Marvel just has something that D.Chas not perfected yet. Instead of a batman vs superman, I would have loved to see a justice league movie...

Marvel wants to release an R-rated movie-dead pool and one terrible Dr. Strange (pg-13)... Alright... We shall see

Did your Justice League surpass both critically and financially? Hold this for me

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
TonySpike:

Realism isn't the focus of many Marvel movies. Instead, Marvel tends to pump in lots of silly humours and soulless jabs to compensate for their seemingly uncorrelated movies. If you're interested in watching a real superhero movie, The Dark Knight trilogy and Watchmen are masterpieces, you won't be disappointed! I could even add Man of Steel to the list..

Another one ,also have a gift for you

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2018
TonySpike:

I guess I made a mistake. Superman was indeed not a villain in this movie. Have you watched the full synopsis of the 2013 Justice League video game - Injustice: gods among us? That game has two justice leagues from two alternate realities. In one of this alternate reality, Superman was very evil and of course, the villain. Sorry for the mix up...lol!

It seems, to me, that the DC Universe has enough materials to produce more movies for another 30 years. This is where they presumably beat Marvel comics.

Come let's pray for you

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

am n0t that hyped 4 civil war. I feel like its the usual t0ny and rogers brawl with a few of their pawns. I've watched the m0vie already. Its avengers mixed with the winter soldier.
The same mouth that talk ill will be the same mouth asskissing later

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2018
TonySpike:
This movie is estimated to make about 1.5 billion dollars by movie pundits. I don't think this figure is realistic though, it will depend on a number of factors like movie ratings (I hope it gets close to 90%), improved storyline compared to rumours flying around and the re-ignition of movie enthusiasts. I conservatively think 1.2 billion dollars is more realistic since it'll have no real competition for about 5 weeks!
no b only 1 billion ,Na 1 bazillion

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

yep, n0t to talk of suicide squad that would make m0ney also. I believe the real m0ney would be JUSTICE LEAGUE.

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2018
TonySpike:

Justice league will smash the box office and redefine superhero genre. This will technically render Marvel an amateur. Unfortunately, Marvel is at the tail end of their universe with few stories left to tell. Bro, I think you should change the title of this thread to reflect the general DC universe.
knock Knock !!! Who is hanging on a thin Thread ?

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

one thing the mcu actually lack is st0ry and source materials. Dc is full of it namely <crisis, infinite crisis, in the brightest day, in the blackest night--the one i wish they'll adapt to end the dceu, flashpoint paradox, injustice gods am0ng us, batman bey0nd etc that i cant remember or type> let al0ne they could even borrow fr0m the jl cart0on or the Arthurian legend. Do you kn0w WB can do a knight of the roundtable film of king arthur, m0rgana, merlin, m0rdred that could fit into the dceu? They can use it to introduce other jl heroes such as etrigan the dem0n, shining knight who was a knight of the roundtable at king arthur's court. They could even use the film to make m0rgana a future JUSTICE LEAGUE villain and tie her story around enchantress of suicide squad and the upc0ming JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK. Dc has en0ugh material without having to rely 0nly on darkseid like Marvel is doing with Than0s. If i were WB i'll make darkseid the jl part 1 and 2 in phase 1 to show he's just a stepping st0ne to piss off Disney.

Amateur that thinks Marvel's biggest Adversary is Thanos !!!! Well ,I can't blame you sha because thanos snap took your brain even before time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

they won't get back f4. Trust me. As 4 spiderman, fr0m account no one likes the present spider kid. Am n0t even anticipating the m0vie. Him, RDJ and the civil war st0ry line are why am n0t that c0ncerned with the cap america 3. If w0uld've been glad if it was just cap america 3 without ir0n stark or RDJ. Inhumans? Whats inhumans? That sounds like a chinese/kung fu m0vie franchise.

Yes ,the Inhumans that knocked away DC

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2018
TonySpike:

If Marvel doesn't up their game in film production by 2018, it is very likely that even the coming Flash movie will stand head- to-head with the so called Avengers Infinity. DCEU is bringing a new technique to the table, which might mar Marvel in the future. Don't forget that the Flash already has a strong followership in the TV world with one successful serie in the 90s and the current flash series...
The Hate you give ,comes back 10 folds ....Manage this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Csami:

If marvel like let them add more and even borrow characters from DC but if their storyline is gonna be as crappy as Age of Ultron then......I reserve my comment for now.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

c0mic book z0om is m0re interesting. And he isn't even barry allen or jay garrick's villain. He's a wally west villain. By the time Flash c0mes out in 2018, people would've loved him. Do you kn0w flash has the capacity to be m0re fam0us than ir0n man? Am n0t that interested in avengers and than0s any way. By then we would've seen x men's apocalypse and if am n0t mistaken DC's darkseid.

Better never be interested....funny how they say trash before and now accept the light like Saul on his way to Damascus

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

thanks. Flash is the next spiderman or w0lverine bro. To even make him m0re interesting, they could make him a time traveller who has so much adventures in time. Make barry an adventurer, an explorer and a wise geek much m0re different to barry of the cw and quicksilver. Barry sh0uldn't just be a guy who runs fast. That would differentiate him fr0m x men quicksilver or that avengers own.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

wow thats a g0od pl0tline they got there bro. But i guess disney's going to have hulk end up smashing than0s here and there and have him say, "puny thanos"
Who got Smashed ?

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Csami:

Funny isn't it? Only him can wield the power of the six gems. Marvel can copy eh! Just look at the guy and you'll see Darkseid first son!

If you don't know ,just remain mute ...no b by force to say shit

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2018
TonySpike:

How many spiderman movie we wan get sef? That character has lost steam...No mind them jare. On a lighter note, are they afraid of the upcoming Jumanji movie, hence, their movie rescheduling?

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2018
tommychow:

I saw the Suicide Squad trailer yesterday, INSANELY AWESOME. Although, I think the trailer isn't showing the real tone of the movie. With the sound track used, it makes it look like a fun, comedy, action movie. I think the 1st trailer (released at comic con) gives the proper tone: dark, gritty, sadistic action movie with crazy humor from Harley Quinn and The Joker. DC universe is staying true to the dark tone of the comics. I love it. Tired of PG-rated Marvel universe movies.

Nobody beg you oooo

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Truth is that, I don't want Deadpool or any MCU film to fail-critically or financially. But when a Marvel fan like badinfluence goes out of his way while giving me illogical reasons as to why BvS will fail, then that is sheer trolling.

Answer Question abeg . Did it fail or not ?

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

Marvel Copying the Universe

Lol,like how you copied Underwater Wakanda?

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

bro u are saying that cos u are a marvel fan. What story does deadp0ol have to tell? A story abt a g0od m0ral joker who is out 4 a revenge cos of his disfigured face and fear of rejecti0n fr0m his babe? Bvs has a philosophical plotlines fr0m a writer who w0n an oscar 4 his first m0vie Argo. Deals with a realistic view of things. What would happen should superman really exist in the w0rld? Would we be scared, paran0id? <batman> would people as rich and p0werful like Trump, zuckerberg, w0rld leaders feel inferior? <lex> What would u do if u had the power to stop wars, hunger, famine but under restricti0ns? Marvel hasn't dealt with any of these themes. Bro when it c0mes to st0ry, m0ney bvs has it. Tell me, how will cw have the edge? Ir0n man v cap we've already seen? What story does cw have? Revenge? Betrayal? Well welc0me to the DCEU board mr. Dojo, i l0ve ur thread 0n the MCU.

Man ,don't you ever stop ? You just give me more Arsenal to gun you down hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahhaahhahahhahaahhahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahgaahhahah

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

marvel never thought of civil war then. It was just cap A 3 but when BvS m0ved to captain america 3 spot, marvel thought of a better m0ve to market it and as at then there were talks, and reacti0ns for ir0n man 4 and what happened? Marvel thought of making Rdj appear in captain america. Thats when u guys kept hearing Rdj saying IM 4 could happen. Marvel alm0st scrapped off the plan after Rdj kept demanding for m0ney but went with it seeing Bvs dealing on the st0ry of the aftermath of M0s and luckily, marvel had a c0mic that featured that and c0nflict.

When I'm done with you ,you go get ear hear word

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
TonySpike:
Let's laugh a little, a little humour isn't bad. No offense to my amiable Marvel peeps on this thread grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2018
waywardpikin:
Quick update on BvS:

UPDATE: Worldwide numbers are now in, with TheWrap reporting estimates of $254 million across 40,000 screens in 66 foreign markets, bringing the movie’s total opening weekend to $424 million. Thanks in large part to a day-and-date release that included a $57.3 million debut in China, this makes Batman V Superman‘s worldwide opening weekend the biggest of all time for a superhero movie.

Numbers don't lie. Grossing over a billion $$ doesn't seem so far off now, does it?

Where is it ?

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2018
TonySpike:
I heard Ben Affleck and Chris Terrio will be rewriting some aspects of the Justice league movie to suit the settings of the upcoming Batman solo movie. Affleck will also be involved in post-production and editing of JL.

In some other random news, it is rumoured that darkseid is likely to be the main villain in Justice league part 1.

Yes, I heard that CW was only able to make $15 million more than BvS for the opening weekend in the US. So much for the $240 million projections...smiley

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:
Has any one seen the upc0ming dawn of justice trailer? Mhen wouldn't say too much but this, to the MCU fans that think the DCCU is g0nna suck, "Tell me, do you bleed...?
You will" that's what Batman's got to tell you.

Seeing the fall of Dceu is what puts smile on my face especially with lousy rabblers like this

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Raalsalghul:
It's not about quantity but quality. D.C needs to produce 3 classic comic book movies that will outdo 20 forgettable Marvel flicks. BvS is the first one.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
parrotibaba:

In Alfred Irons voice...

"That's how it starts,

The fever, the rage,

The feeling of... Powerlessness,

That turns DC fans... sad"

grin grin grin
PREACH !!! LET AQUAMAN BOMB FIRST �,I WILL BURN HERE DOWN

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Minemrys:

"this marvel vigilante is a one man reign of terror."
"you d0n't get to care what the right thing is. Nobody cares about DC taking on the Marvel man"

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Someone must be jobless!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2018
TonySpike:
Civil War has breezed past BvS, I think it is clocking $1 billion definitely.
from the mouth that speaketh against you , will it sing your praises

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Afobear:

Where is it ?

lol una too do abeg. I don't even remember when I wrote this. I've been a fan of both anyway tho with a special bias for DC. Unfortunately they be steady falling my hand. Where is The Batman movie starring Ben Affleck?? angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2018
waywardpikin:

lol una too do abeg. I don't even remember when I wrote this. I've been a fan of both anyway tho with a special bias for DC. Unfortunately they be steady falling my hand. Where is The Batman movie starring Ben Affleck?? angry

It's in the Quantum realm ....let me ask Antman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.