Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1220797 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
iuwe:

A billion whaaat?
How many marvel solo movie has grossed 1 billion?
Dude, are you sure you are not the JOKER?
Ooooh I forgot another go fund me

They want to use go fund me to boost accantt cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
BlackManta:

Instead of having sleepless nights over Shazam, why not pray that Captain Marvel meets expectations.

They are already making excuses for a film that will release almost 2 months before Endgame.
So that in case the movie fails to meet expectations they will say "I told you so".

Meanwhile no one at WB is complaining over Shazam even though it releases same month as Endgame.

To them 2 months isn't enough for CM to be a success, while Aquaman cracked $1bn in a month.

Bunch of silly clowns cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
NOTE: Possible Spoiler Alert.

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT DC'S UPCOMING MOVIE, SHAZAM

1.) Shazam! takes place within the larger DC universe but has its own tone. Shazam! is more fun and more family-centric.

2.) We’ll see some fun nods to various pieces of the larger DC universe…

3.) Everyone described the film as Big with superpwers.

4.) When you have the power of Shazam, you get the wisdom of Solomon, strength of Hercules, stamina of Atlas, power of Zeus, courage of Achilles, and the speed and flight of Mercury… and so this is all encompassed within the one word of “Shazam.”

5.) The story begins in the 1970s with the Sivana family and being introduced to a young Thaddeus Sivana. Without revealing too much, what happens to him as a young boy has a profound influence on the rest of his life and absolutely shapes his future path.

6.) When we are introduced to Billy Batson he’s a young kid from Philadelphia who has been skipping from foster home to foster home after being separated from his mom at a young age. He is convinced that his real biological family is out there so he does not need any foster or group home family. When he arrives at a new group home he’s surprised to find they all get along and the ways they all help one another and support the larger group. In the home he meets Freddy (Jack Dylan Grazer), who is the superhero expert. He’s got a replica of a Batarang, Superman memorabilia, and tons of newspaper clippings on his wall. He knows everything there is to know about superheroes.

7.) When Billy ends up getting the powers of Shazam, since he doesn’t know much about superheroes, he immediately goes to Freddy to help him figure it out. There will be a very fun montage of Freddy and Shazam testing his powers.

8.) Dr. Sivana and Shazam will have a big fight in a toy store and mall.

9.) While Shazam! is an action-packed superhero movie, the core of the film is family and what that means.

10.) We’ll see a lot of nods towards the New 52 comic but the film will also reference the older comics as well.

11.) For the Doctor Sivana costume, they decided to go a lot different than the comics. In the film, the character, played by Mark Strong, is wealthy and owns a company, Sivana Industries.

12.) Shazam! looks great and everyone should definitely be excited to check it out.

SOURCE: http://collider.com/shazam-movie-story-details/

I'm Super Hyped For This Movie. I Can't Just Wait.

#Xavier.
#I'M_A_DCian.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Laurene: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

This is great news. By my estimations, it should have touched close to $1.2bn by now if the release date for Japan was in January.

Oh well, it definitely will end over $1.1bn which is great. This is what DC needs to be rejuvenated again.
it may still touch 1.2 with the release in Japan

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Laurene:
it may still touch 1.2 with the release in Japan

I hope so, especially if it passes $1.27bn.

It will be great

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Laurene:
who told you that it's undeserved? If you say aquaman was a failure, I wonder what you will say about antman and the wasp?
ouch! That hurts. If i were a troll, i wouldn't want to get on ur bad side.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:42am On Jan 28, 2019
blingxx:

You said it all bro grin.. Speaking of Thor only the ragnarok was good the first one was average, the second one was below average, aquaman made 1billion in it's first movie and some marvel zombie boys will still come here and chest beat grin
seriously? Ragnarok was what? Alright, am d0ne here.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:49am On Jan 28, 2019
blingxx:

And Thor ragnarok that was comedic was written by an adult abi .... Your IQ must be -180 grin your level of wisdom is fascinating grin
come to talk of a child writing a screen play. Antman and the wasp couldn't go halfway without saying 'quantum' i.e what happened to my quantum? Where is my quantum penis? Oh, i left my quantum ro0m to go meet my quantum girlfriend in the quantum realm.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:54am On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
antman was better than Aquaman. Better lighting, better CGI, no need for flood light in cinemas, better story line
but wait oh, why u come still dy watch Dceu films? BvS, M0S, SS in fact all dc films have been disasters yet u still waste how much, 5000 naira going to watch them in cinemas on opening week. Bros, that m0ney would've been better spent if u had given it to a starving beggar or trader. Talk abt man's inhumanity to man.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:04am On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
not a problem. DC fans just jealous. As long it's marvel property 1B dollars. Why should WB complain you guys are addicted to nonsense and failure in box office
h0mec0ming, ragnarok, antman and the wasp, doctor strange, guardians of galaxy 1 and 2 didn't gross 1B. In fact the only solo property that did in its 1st try out was black panther, and that was due to black sentiment. It's gross came out fr0m america al0ne, and care to kn0w why? Blacks supported the film. Although the film was g0od but when u have black men like obama, will smith support ur film, that's publicity mixed with influence. W0nder w0man too had this to help its gross. The only dc film that didn't have sentiments in its marketing was aquaman. Heck, suicide squad didn't even have that to its marketing.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:08am On Jan 28, 2019
BetWinners:

How does this your post stop the AQUAMAN film from making the heavily maligned BVS & MOS look like masterpieces?SHAME on the DCEU for churning out & celebrating mediocrity angry
yea, u are right. They are masterpieces. Films that i still watch and still learn a thing or 2 fr0m it. They're bec0ming classics.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:15am On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
they are addicted to mediocrity.
it's n0t a sin n0w, is it? One gets to cut his cloth according to his size. All fingers aren't equal u kn0w, u love quality films and we love mediocre films. That's us. But the funny thing is you watching our mediocre films with us on opening weekend. Thats way below ur stati0n. It's like asking a rich dude to sleep under the bridge, isn't it?

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:21am On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
captain marvel will shine. But shazam will suffer
tor, atleast it has n0thing to prove. WB/DC won't loose anything, lol. Things are bound to fail or succeed. There's no sin in it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 5:38am On Jan 28, 2019
I just wish DC will bring Shazam release two weeks earlier to destroy Captain Marvel at the Box Office and have one full month before Endgame... grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

They want to use go fund me to boost accantt cheesy
Omo d tin tire me ooooh. Kuma say Brie Larson know say her movie no go bring crowd she come go approve am 4 Instagram. cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Minemrys:

it's n0t a sin n0w, is it? One gets to cut his cloth according to his size. All fingers aren't equal u kn0w, u love quality films and we love mediocre films. That's us. But the funny thing is you watching our mediocre films with us on opening weekend. Thats way below ur stati0n. It's like asking a rich dude to sleep under the bridge, isn't it?
cheesy thank you for that statement, seeing him keep talking and going back to watch dc mediocre films puts a smile on my face grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2019
Minemrys:

come to talk of a child writing a screen play. Antman and the wasp couldn't go halfway without saying 'quantum' i.e what happened to my quantum? Where is my quantum penis? Oh, i left my quantum ro0m to go meet my quantum girlfriend in the quantum realm.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Minemrys:

He doesn't just only watch our films but he actually worships and idolizes us

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

He doesn't just only watch our films but he actually worships and idolizes us
DC fans sense of reasoning has gotten to a critical stage. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
DC fans sense of reasoning has gotten to a critical stage. SMH.

I can sense butt hurt. cheesy

Why you go change your profile? To ashamed to show the world you are a closet fan? grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I can sense butt hurt. cheesy

Why you go change your profile? To ashamed to show the world you are a closet fan? grin
because I like a player in a team doesn't mean I like the whole team. Common sense not common amongst DC fans

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2019
philfearon:
I just wish DC will bring Shazam release two weeks earlier to destroy Captain Marvel at the Box Office and have one full month before Endgame... grin grin grin grin

You want marvel fanboys to die of heart attack. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
because I like a player in a team doesn't mean I like the whole team. Common sense not common amongst DC fans

So, why did you now go and change your profile after I exposed you? grin

Oya, take am

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You want marvel fanboys to die of heart attack. cheesy
heart attack smh. Who has been dying of heart attack since

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
heart attack smh. Who has been dying of heart attack since

Em, its marvel na cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Em, its marvel na cheesy
MoS -- heart attack
BvS --- heart attack
JL ---- heart attack
SS ----- heart attack
Aquaman --- stomach ache

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BetWinners(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
MoS -- heart attack
BvS --- heart attack
JL ---- heart attack
SS ----- heart attack
Aquaman --- stomach ache
Wrong sir!!
AQUAMAN---menstrual cramps grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
MoS -- heart attack
BvS --- heart attack
JL ---- heart attack
SS ----- heart attack
Aquaman --- stomach ache

After seeing Aquaman, i just laugh at this post as it reeks with not just ignorance but obvious trooling. grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
BetWinners:

Wrong sir!!
AQUAMAN---menstrual cramps grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
3 likes as of now for this comment. I kn0w those 3. Mjbolt, shittaakeem, hulk419...lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Minemrys:

3 likes as of now for this comment. I kn0w those 3. Mjbolt, shittaakeem, hulk419...lol.
my like just made it 4 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Shittaakeem:
my like just made it 4 grin grin
correct guy!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Minemrys:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.