Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1225526 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CosmicPhoenix: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
hulk vs superman debate is stale,dont wanna dish out Ls
sentry beats superman,
Hulk beats superman
iron man beats batman.

Nobody should quote me,i wont reply

IAmSabrina:

Lol grin

I'd rather not get into a "Superman V Hulk" argument or i'll be here all day, hence why i tagged him smiley

CosmicPhoenix

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nova15: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
There's no avenger stronger than superman.
Period!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nova15:
There's no avenger stronger than superman.
Period!
scarlet witch, hulk, iron Man with kryptonite, undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
hulk616:
scarlet witch, hulk, iron Man with kryptonite, undecided undecided
Where is Ironman getting the kryptonite?

From hulks' green a$$? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
iuwe:

Yeeeesssss finally something I have longed for. Imagine him at night all black and all you can see is a white eye. The fear alone would be epic. DC and WB getting there sh*t together.

Meanwhile, Minemrys is busy saying that WB is confused undecided

It would be really cool watching Batman in his detective form again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlackManta:
White eyes.. shocked
Freaking white eyes.. shocked

I have been waiting for the movies to capture this particular detail from the comics and the animations.

And now we are gonna get it.. cheesy

The 90's setting will help the noir detective story.

Minemrys, TheKingisHere, iuwe what do you think.

This would be great.

DC has also announced that they want a younger guy in his 20's who is a popular actor to take up the iconic role of Batman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Definitely a sequel will be done

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Meanwhile, Minemrys is busy saying that WB is confused undecided

It would be really cool watching Batman in his detective form again
If WB had their shit together, c0ntract negotiati0n wouldn't have been a problem. Actors wouldn't be working away, directors wouldn't be flip flopping, films would've been made as per schedule. Up till n0w, no one has heard anything of the cyborg, GL or Flash flick in their earlier released slate. Ideas are changed at the very middle of producti0n etc. I hope Kevin Tsujihara firing would bring better things for WB. Since kevin Tsujihara, WB haven't produced a cult classic film be it c0micb0ok or drama aside the N0lan interstellar film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

This would be great.

DC has also announced that they want a younger guy in his 20's who is a popular actor to take up the iconic role of Batman
it isn't just abt the era or the age of the actor. It's abt the film been d0ne well.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2019
Minemrys:

If WB had their shit together, c0ntract negotiati0n wouldn't have been a problem. Actors wouldn't be working away, directors wouldn't be flip flopping, films would've been made as per schedule. Up till n0w, no one has heard anything of the cyborg, GL or Flash flick in their earlier released slate. Ideas are changed at the very middle of producti0n etc. I hope Kevin Tsujihara firing would bring better things for WB. Since kevin Tsujihara, WB haven't produced a cult classic film be it c0micb0ok or drama aside the N0lan interstellar film.
but you said production will start in November grin grin
DC and disappointment grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Iron Man beats Batman.

Bruce Wayne bullies Tony Stark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Minemrys:

it isn't just abt the era or the age of the actor. It's abt the film been d0ne well.

It will be done well bro. Keep the faith alive
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Minemrys:

I don't understand your sudden anger with WB? Hope it isn't synder related?

Now for Tsujihara, he is the one stepping down for his act of favouring an actress he is having an affair with by using his position to get juicy roles for her. This is unethical and goes against the company's standard, so is it wb fault he abused those rights?

Also, which actors are walking away? Mention their names so we can iron that out as well.

You keep looking at the bad side but never the good side.

WB is turning things around now. People are beginning to have believe in their movie.

That's why there was a time that I stated that the coy needs a $1bn blockbuster to get things back and Aquaman did that.

Nobody believed that Aquaman will be a huge success but look at it now. People are gearing up to watch Shazam because of the current strategic steps wb is taking to reshape things.

The joker will be a hit, same for Harley quin and wonder woman this time will pass the $1bn as well. So, what exactly is your anger towards WB? You haven't said your real mind.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Now for Tsujihara, he is the one stepping down for his act of favouring an actress he is having an affair with by using his position to get juicy roles for her. This is unethical and goes against the company's standard, so is it wb fault he abused those rights?

Also, which actors are walking away? Mention their names so we can iron that out as well.

WB is turning things around now. People are beginning to have believe in their movie.

That's why there was a time that I stated that the coy needs a $1bn blockbuster to get things back and Aquaman did that.

Nobody believed that Aquaman will be a huge success but look at it now. People are gearing up to watch Shazam because of the current strategic steps wb is taking to reshape things.

The joker will be a hit, same for Harley quin and wonder woman this time will pass the $1bn as well. So, what exactly is your anger towards WB? You haven't said your real mind.

rick famuyiwa walking out, the 2 directors abt to walk out if Ezra Miller's script is accepted or Ezra walking out. Ben Affleck walking out, henry cavill being ditched, will smith, viola davis, rick flag and jai courtney all being wiped out of suicide squad. Don't these things spell trouble? What abt the c0nstant delay of a Flash film? When's WB going to make the m0vie? After disney makes a speedster m0vie that bec0mes a hit? WB need to take a stand.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

[b]The joker will be a hit, same for Harley quin and wonder woman this time will pass the $1bn as well.[/b]c So, what exactly is your anger towards WB? You haven't said your real mind.

hahahahahahahahah grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Minemrys:

rick famuyiwa walking out, the 2 directors abt to walk out if Ezra Miller's script is accepted or Ezra walking out. Ben Affleck walking out, henry cavill being ditched, will smith, viola davis, rick flag and jai courtney all being wiped out of suicide squad. Don't these things spell trouble? What abt the c0nstant delay of a Flash film? When's WB going to make the m0vie? After disney makes a speedster m0vie that bec0mes a hit? WB need to take a stand.

Rick Famuyiwa wanted to make flash movie a comedy, wb plans to make it dark as everything can't be comedy, so is that a problem?
Ezra miller is currently writing a flash script which is dark to keep his job and wb gave him the opportunity to do so. He won't be given the opportunity if he was in another industry.

On Ben Afleck, I have stated it several times that Ben affleck had to go to rehab because of his constant alcohol issues. His wife even left him because of his alcohol issues. So is that WB fault?

WB invited will smith back to reprised the role as dead shot but he stated that the period of shooting of the SS film will not be convenient as it clashes with is acting plans. So is that also WB fault too?

Henry cavill is still on ground as superman because DC has stated that henry is still acting as superman.

As for the rest of the suicide squad actors you mentioned, characters are changed in movies, it is not new. The guy that acted as amazing spiderman some few years ago is not the one acting as spiderman now. Did the heavens fall? Did fans go after Sony and calling them confused for dropping him?

As for the delay of flash film, it has been stated that they want the movie to be dark and the director given the role made it a comedy. The flash TV series is already a comedy show and I am sick of it already. No one wants to watch another flash comedy in the cinemas when the TV series has done the job. This is common business sense and strategy.

Disney has dumped and under utilized characters like Zackary Levi, Eldris Elba etc. Did people call them clueless because of that? They even sacked gunn because they don't know his worth until wb hired him before they realized that they made a big mistake.

As for Disney making a speedster movie, let them go ahead, it is not by first come. DC made wonder woman first before marvel made CM. Did it stop CM from making money?

You have to calm down and learn business strategy.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Rick Famuyiwa wanted to make flash movie a comedy, wb plans to make it dark as everything can't be comedy, so is that a problem?
Ezra miller is currently writing a flash script which is dark to keep his job and wb gave him the opportunity to do so. He won't be given the opportunity if he was in another industry.

I don't know that guy's problem, that was how he was saying shit about Aquaman before it was released now its Wb.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hulk616 have you seen captain marvel?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Treyknowles:
Hulk616 have you seen captain marvel?
not yet
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

On Ben Afleck, I have stated it several times that Ben affleck had to go to rehab because of his constant alcohol issues. His wife even left him because of his alcohol issues. So is that WB fault?

WB invited will smith back to reprised the role as dead shot but he stated that the period of shooting of the SS film will not be convenient as it clashes with is acting plans. So is that also WB fault too?

Henry cavill is still on ground as superman because DC has stated that henry is still acting as superman.

As for the rest of the suicide squad actors you mentioned, characters are changed in movies, it is not new. The guy that acted as amazing spiderman some few years ago is not the one acting as spiderman now. Did the heavens fall? Did fans go after Sony and calling them confused for dropping him?

As for the delay of flash film, it has been stated that they want the movie to be dark and the director given the role made it a comedy. The flash TV series is already a comedy show and I am sick of it already. No one wants to watch another flash comedy in the cinemas when the TV series has done the job. This is common business sense and strategy.

Disney has dumped and under utilized characters like Zackary Levi, Eldris Elba etc. Did people call them clueless because of that? They even sacked gunn because they don't know his worth until wb hired him before they realized that they made a big mistake.

As for Disney making a speedster movie, let them go ahead, it is not by first come. DC made wonder woman first before marvel made CM. Did it stop CM from making money?

woow I m impressed with this post. So you can post original news like this. grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
hulk616:
woow I m impressed with this post. So you can post original news like this. grin grin grin
Can you stay for 5 mins in ya gadaaam marvel thread? angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kevin Tsujihara has stepped down as WB boss. Good news...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Treyknowles:
I don't know that guy's problem, that was how he was saying shit about Aquaman before it was released now its Wb.

I am suspecting he is still pained about synder but doesn't want to say it outright.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Can you stay for 5 mins in ya gadaaam marvel thread? angry

He is a closet DC fan remember cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

He is a closet DC fan remember cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy like D.C pass D.C fans. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Preach brother, you have my blessings. Couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
hulk616:
not yet
Wow! One would think you'd be the first person to see the movie with all the Mcu matter wey you carry for head.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Treyknowles:
Wow! One would think you'd be the first person to see the movie with all the Mcu matter wey you carry for head.
I know right, anyway am sure the guy nor wan waste money for the movie...money is better spent on Endgame.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
cc TheKingIsHere

Just wanted to point out that The Amazing Spiderman was not set in the MCU as opposed to Suicide Squad that is set smack dab in the DCEU, so changing actors for SS won't be as easy as it was for Spiderman.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kaycee7:
cc TheKingIsHere

Just wanted to point out that The Amazing Spiderman was not set in the MCU as opposed to Suicide Squad that is set smack dab in the DCEU, so changing actors for SS won't be as easy as it was for Spiderman.
exactly my point.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Treyknowles:
I want my money to be part of the final punch to wonder woman and DC fans grin grin when captain marvel passes wonder woman in box office
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
austine5n6:

I know right, anyway am sure the guy nor wan waste money for the movie...money is better spent on Endgame.
waste ? Hahahahah grin grin grin grin we don't produce trash and dust in marvel universe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.