Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1226314 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Hulk619:

avengers -- 1.5 Billion dollars
avengers 2 --- 1.4 billion dollars
avengers 3 --- 2 billion dollars
thor 3 - 800 million dollars

using rough estimates
5.7 billions dollars
compare that with what superman and batman has made in the DCEU undecided undecided
wait and see what will happen this Year when we unleash the Titans
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:
I will continue posting spoilers from reddit and YouTube. Until Endgame is released next week. Enjoy..
Look at a DC peasant thinking we will be angry and not go to the Cinema grin angry grin..... Whatever it takes ,Imax style for you Peasants !!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:
How can you banned me from posting spoilers, while I always caption my post with "SPOILER" before posting?
You people allowed trolls to ruin the thread without ban, but I am returning the favor and you want to ban me?

Did anyone ask you for a favour?

Is this the marvel thread?

What stops you from opening your own thread and post your spoilers there?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:

cheesy.
enjoy your senseless and aimless agenda angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Did anyone ask you for a favour?

Is this the marvel thread?

What stops you from opening your own thread and post your spoilers there?
i m happy that a DC fan is not supporting this senseless and stupid behaviour
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:

cheesy.

It will be absurd after all your Spoilers, still it makes more money than your Average DC !!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Hulk619:
enjoy your senseless and aimless agenda angry angry

Funny thing is that the guy is not even a DC fan and has made only 1 post here and 2 post on marvel thread before now.

So, it is obvious that this is someone's alternative account to post spoilers and cause more distraction
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Afobear:
Look at a DC peasant thinking we will be angry and not go to the Cinema grin angry grin..... Whatever it takes ,Imax style for you Peasants !!!
whatever it takes i m watching that movie 20 times in 4DX, 3D, IMax. grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2019
Afobear:

It will be absurd after all your Spoilers, still it makes more money than your Average DC !!!
even if these guys dont have money to watch the movie or even download pirated low quality version does not give them right to display gross stupidity like these angry angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2019
Hulk619:
i m happy that a DC fan is not supporting this senseless and stupid behaviour

Well, since both marvel and DC fans, do not want spoilers then why should I support people that actually don't contribute positive to any thread but just to cause confusion
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:
How can you banned me from posting spoilers, while I always caption my post with "SPOILER" before posting?
You people allowed trolls to ruin the thread without ban, but I am returning the favor and you want to ban me?
did they ask for the favor.
how is the thread ruined?? angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KealDrogo: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Afobear:

I don't care if it makes more money or not. You should be thanking me for helping you preview the movie before release.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2019
When some people chop ban now, they will come and start crying
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:

I don't care if it makes more money or not. You should be thanking me for helping you preview the movie before release.

Oga, fire down, I support ur previews.

Soon I will post endgame climax fight in MCU thread.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2019
Hulk619:
undecided undecided Minemrys, TheKingIsHere and other DC fans come and see this angry
current score
DC 2 - 1 Marvel
hmm. The matter d0n tire me. Kealdrogo abeg na people business u dy spoil oh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Please let's avoid posting spoilers.

Tnx
I will advise you leave this thread if you want to avoid spoilers. What Mjfool did for shazam is still fresh on my mind
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2019
SMUAG:

We are together....have this in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2019
Minemrys:

flop is Marvel's incredible hulk that couldn't make twice its budget hence the lack of faith in producing a hulk film since 2008. Oh wait, there's a shazam and aquaman sequel c0ming and a black adam spin off. Flops d0n't spawn films i.e incredible hulk. Marvel couldn't use any other actor fr0m the franchise aside Secretary Ross. Lol. The war's c0ming. And we are bring!ng the wrath of the 7 seas with us!
What else do you expect from marveldiots
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Go and create another thread so you can get spoilers
Thekingishere please leave the thread. It's gonna get hot real soon. Not just here though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2019
SMUAG:

Raalsalghul:

Thekingishere please leave the thread. It's gonna get hot real soon. Not just here though.

You want to post marvel endgame on DC thread?
Then be ready to chop ban. That guy has already chop his own.

I cannot stop you from doing that on the marvel thread or when you open another thread entirely but in this thread, be ready for the consequences.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You want to post marvel endgame on DC thread?
Then be ready to chop ban. That guy has already chop his own.

I cannot stop you from doing that on the marvel thread or when you open another thread entirely but in this thread, be ready for the consequences.
I will just open another account. undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:

I appreciate it alot Babu ....now I have to go Double Imax !!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Holy shït, i just saw an Avengers Endgame actual leak!!! grin grin cheesy grin

This picture below is very real!!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
let the battle begin ............................
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KealDrogo: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Funny thing is that the guy is not even a DC fan and has made only 1 post here and 2 post on marvel thread before now.

So, it is obvious that this is someone's alternative account to post spoilers and cause more distraction
TheKingIsHere or whatever you call yourself, I wonder who gave you the authority to declare who's a DC fan or not.
When I was commenting on this thread in Jan - 2017 the likes of you are not registered on nairaland, not to talk of contributing on this thread. I decided to stop posting as of then, only to come back now and see how trolls have taken over the thread.
Guys like TonySpike, Kaycee7, and a host of others were the ones keeping the thread interesting. Not all these childish Marvel trolls we have now.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KealDrogo: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
SMUAG:

Thanks jare. I am gathering a lot of spoilers from reddit. By the time I start unleashing them, these marvel fans will have to logout.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KealDrogo: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Afobear:

I appreciate it alot Babu ....now I have to go Double Imax !!!
If you like use your whole salary to buy ticket. Na your household go hear am.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KealDrogo: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Minemrys:

hmm. The matter d0n tire me. Kealdrogo abeg na people business u dy spoil oh.
I never spoil anything oh. Na just preview I dey give.
Marvel has also revealed 20min footage in South Korea, that's where all the spoilers is coming from.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Thats my cue to leave

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:

TheKingIsHere or whatever you call yourself, I wonder who gave you the authority to declare who's a DC fan or not.
When I was commenting on this thread in Jan - 2017 the likes of you are not registered on nairaland, not to talk of contributing on this thread. I decided to stop posting as of then, only to come back now and see how trolls have taken over the thread.
Guys like TonySpike, Kaycee7, and a host of others were the ones keeping the thread interesting. Not all these childish Marvel trolls we have now.
this thread very boring and dying as at 2015 even Minemrys can testify. but now that we marvel fans grin and some DC fans has escaped this thread you are coming back you show how irrelevant you are.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
KealDrogo:

Thanks jare. I am gathering a lot of spoilers from reddit. By the time I start unleashing them, these marvel fans will have to logout.
Logout for what do you think this is the first time someone dropping spoilers. Remember this is a marvel movie, dropping spoilers does not affect our box office money grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.