Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1224649 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2019
Shazam! In its 3rd week with 90 milli0n dollar budget and a 282 milli0n dollar box office number is a failure/ flop. Captain america of 216 budget and 370 milli0n box office in its entire run is a success c0mpared to shazam. Heck, incredible hulk of 150 milli0n budget made m0re m0ney than shazam with a 263 milli0n box office return in its entire theatrical run absent of c0mpetiti0ns.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2019
As a Marvel fan, it still bothers me why Disney after the BO of ir0n man 2, the avengers films, the winter soldier and scarlett johans0n's popularity, still couldn't make a black widow film till n0w. But DC could go ahead with a harlequinn film after suicide squad and the fact that margot robbie aint that fam0us c0mpared to scarlett johanns0n. Shazam! Is a critical and box office failure DC retards!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2019
After spending 700 milli0n in coaxing m0vie goers to see captain marvel in theatres, it's box office barely made twice its budget of 700 milli0n.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2019
Wait a minute, today's 20th and endgame is 6 days away, and we haven't seen any critical review or RT numbers. It usually takes marvel 3 weeks to drop one. As a marvel fanboy, th!s worries me...

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Minemrys:
Wait a minute, today's 20th and endgame is 6 days away, and we haven't seen any critical review or RT numbers. It usually takes marvel 3 weeks to drop one. As a marvel fanboy, th!s worries me...
grin grin by this comment you are not a marvel fan. Who cares about RT numbers for endgame. Even if we are given -100% it will still make more money than all DCEU movies

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2019
Minemrys:
After spending 700 milli0n in coaxing m0vie goers to see captain marvel in theatres, it's box office barely made twice its budget of 700 milli0n.
700million
Another allegation with no evidence to back it up

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Minemrys:
As a Marvel fan, it still bothers me why Disney after the BO of ir0n man 2, the avengers films, the winter soldier and scarlett johans0n's popularity, still couldn't make a black widow film till n0w. But DC could go ahead with a harlequinn film after suicide squad and the fact that margot robbie aint that fam0us c0mpared to scarlett johanns0n. Shazam! Is a critical and box office failure DC retards!
stop calling yourself a marvel fan angry. You created this thread. Marvel doesn't release movie anyhow .we do proper planning to ensure box office billions grin grin.
Harlequinn will be another failure. But black widow another billion

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2019
Xavier5:

Shazam, box office failure, hahahahahahaha, I laugh in Tamil. So let me get you straight, I bought something for #90 and sold it for #282, I didn't make profit bah? na loss I make. Think.

Shazam Budget: $90M
Shazam BO: $282M
Shazam Even: $250M
Shazam Profit As of Now: x3.13 it's budget
Will it gross over $300M and close $400M? YES.

So to you that's loss and a failure bah, I laugh you. Some movies doesn't need to gross high to make profit unlike some movies. Shazam doesn't need to gross high to make profit okay, get that into your Cranium.

Go online and see if anyone is referring to Shazam as a failure, you know what amigo, you won't see it, everyone online, fans, audience, critics, reviewers right from Forbes to screenrant to the collider to Hollywood reporters are all calling the movie a success giving it budget. So bro, it seems you are alone in your world of Shazam being a Failure and a Loss.

Get this straight, Shazam 2 and Black Adam is happening, confirmed and sealed.

So tell me why will Shazam grossing over $282M (as of Thursday) against a budget of $90M thus making a profit x3.13 it's budget stop Shazam 2 and Black Adam from coming?

Did Captain america: The first avenger grossing $370.6M against a budget of $216.7M thus making only x1.7 of it budget not even upto x2 (what a failure, flop, bomb and loss) stop it from having a Sequel?

So if that didn't stop Captain America: The First Avenger from having sequels, tell me why will Shazam not have a sequel and a spin off?
Tell me, I will like to know. I'm waiting.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
[/size]
SHAZAM budget is 100M
100 x 3 = 300M
So Shazam is a failure
Cancellation of shazam 2 and black Adams coming up

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2019
hulk616:
[/size] SHAZAM budget is 100M 100 x 3 = 300M So Shazam is a failure Cancellation of shazam 2 and black Adams coming up
allegati0n with no evidence.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2019
hulk616:
stop calling yourself a marvel fan angry. You created this thread. Marvel doesn't release movie anyhow .we do proper planning to ensure box office billions grin grin.
Harlequinn will be another failure. But black widow another billion
hey, am a marvel fan even m0re so than you. Harlequinn is an0ther failure bt u'd expect disney to take advantage of the avengerz hype to make a black widow film n0t when it's over. What are they waiting for? To see how w0nder w0man 2 does or how harlequinn does? Failure.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin by this comment you are not a marvel fan. Who cares about RT numbers for endgame. Even if we are given -100% it will still make more money than all DCEU movies
am a marvel fan! Am a marvel fan! Am a marvel fan! RT is important. It is the basis of our argument.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Xavier5:

Shazam, box office failure, hahahahahahaha, I laugh in Tamil. So let me get you straight, I bought something for #90 and sold it for #282, I didn't make profit bah? na loss I make. Think.

Shazam Budget: $90M
Shazam BO: $282M
Shazam Even: $250M
Shazam Profit As of Now: x3.13 it's budget
Will it gross over $300M and close $400M? YES.

So to you that's loss and a failure bah, I laugh you. Some movies doesn't need to gross high to make profit unlike some movies. Shazam doesn't need to gross high to make profit okay, get that into your Cranium.

Go online and see if anyone is referring to Shazam as a failure, you know what amigo, you won't see it, everyone online, fans, audience, critics, reviewers right from Forbes to screenrant to the collider to Hollywood reporters are all calling the movie a success giving it budget. So bro, it seems you are alone in your world of Shazam being a Failure and a Loss.

Get this straight, Shazam 2 and Black Adam is happening, confirmed and sealed.

So tell me why will Shazam grossing over $282M (as of Thursday) against a budget of $90M thus making a profit x3.13 it's budget stop Shazam 2 and Black Adam from coming?

Did Captain america: The first avenger grossing $370.6M against a budget of $216.7M thus making only x1.7 of it budget not even upto x2 (what a failure, flop, bomb and loss) stop it from having a Sequel?

So if that didn't stop Captain America: The First Avenger from having sequels, tell me why will Shazam not have a sequel and a spin off?
Tell me, I will like to know. I'm waiting.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Bruh i love that ur black adam wallpaper embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
hulk616:
[/size]
SHAZAM budget is 100M
100 x 3 = 300M
So Shazam is a failure
Cancellation of shazam 2 and black Adams coming up

Box office mojo says Shazam budget is $90M.
Wikipedia says Shazam budget is $80M-$100M. So ask yourself what if it's $80M, ask yourself that.
Forbes says Shazam budget is $90M.
Other Websites e.g Screenrants, collider etc says Shazam budget is $90M.

So going with the data what amount do you think is actually the budget? of course $90M. Gat that.

So a movie making over x3 it's budget is a failure, clap hand for yourself. How many did The Incredible Hulk, Captain America: The First Avenger, Thor, Thor: The Dark World make in terms of profit? Fact Shazam is more profitable than Some MCU movies.

I will come to that when Shazam finishes it's Cinematic run by Friday.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Minemrys:
Shazam! In its 3rd week with 90 milli0n dollar budget and a 282 milli0n dollar box office number is a failure/ flop. Captain america of 216 budget and 370 milli0n box office in its entire run is a success c0mpared to shazam. Heck, incredible hulk of 150 milli0n budget made m0re m0ney than shazam with a 263 milli0n box office return in its entire theatrical run absent of c0mpetiti0ns.

And funny thing Shazam's BO report for friday and saturday is not yet out. $282M is for Thursday @bolded.

Ermm, you forgot Thor and Thor: The Dark World. Leave those Marvel Fans Sorry Trollers grin cheesy grin. I Love the new dimension this is taking @Italics.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Afobear:

By the river of Babylon , you will lament and gnash your teeth . Now you want to strap on any available point to avoid shame but then again , shame is something specially made for DC retards. After all they projections you guys made saying it will make more money than captain Marvel and citing invisible fans to help it achieve that ? You Dc retards really make my job so easy

So let me get this straight, you gonna waste time, energy, data, phone battery and the little electricity or fuel we have in this country to power your generator so that you can power your phone just to troll me and other DCians which at the end of the day you will end up boasting the number of pages of this thread while yours lays dormant likewise increasing my mentions and other DCians mentions. Hmmmmm.

This is Heaven. Bro, when are you starting? and may the the AFRO be shave from your BEAR if you don't do it. I'm waiting ooooohhhhhh.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Xavier5:

So let me get this straight, you gonna waste time, energy, data, phone battery and the little electricity or fuel we have in this country to power your generator so that you can power your phone just to troll me and other DCians which at the end of the day you will end up boasting the number of pages of this thread while yours lays dormant likewise increasing my mentions and other DCians mentions. Hmmmmm.

This is Heaven. Bro, when are you starting? and may the the AFRO be shave from your BEAR if you don't do it. I'm waiting ooooohhhhhh.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Shazam Box Office Report As Of Friday, April 19:

Domestic Gross: $110.1M
International Gross: $178M
Worldwide Gross: $288.1M
Even: $250M.
Budget: $90M
Profit As Of Now: x3.2 It's Budget.

By Friday Shazam Will Gross Close To $400M If Not $400M Or More Than $400M.

FACT: Despite the Avengers: Endgame powerful influence grin, Shazam is the only April Hollywood Movie To Gross Over $100M Domestically, Internationally And Worldwidely. Other Movies Are Still Struggling Below $100M. April Is Really A Tough Month For Hollywood Movies All Because Of The Strong Influence Of Avengers: Endgame But Shazam Is Still Fighting On. This Shows That Shazam Is Good And Can Hold It Own. This Also Proves That If Shazam Was Released In A Month Or Period Where There Isn't Any Influence Of Avengers: Endgame, It Would Have Grossed Really High.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#Just_Say_The_Word. #Shazam

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Minemrys:
Cifia Pains ... Let your dead DC do same na

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Xavier5:

FACT: Despite the Avengers: Endgame powerful influence grin, Shazam is the only April Hollywood Movie To Gross Over $100M Domestically, Internationally And Worldwidely. Other Movies Are Still Struggling Below $100M. April Is Really A Tough Month For Hollywood Movies All Because Of The Strong Influence Of Avengers: Endgame But Shazam Is Still Fighting On. This Shows That Shazam Is Good And Can Hold It Own. This Also Proves That If Shazam Was Released In A Month Or Period Where There Isn't Any Influence Of Avengers: Endgame, It Would Have Grossed Really High.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
story for the Gods
Shazam is a failure

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Where is raalsalghul? grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
hulk616:
Where is raalsalghul? grin grin
Busy pouring ash on his head and fasting in the wilderness

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Raalsalghul where are you
You can't die yet you need to see the greatest box office blockbuster 3.45billion dollars movie of all time, ENDGAME!!!!!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
story for the Gods
Shazam is a failure

Okay Kill Yourself Now. Google Shazam, All You See About Shazam In Terms Of Success Is That It Is A Hit And A Success going With It's Budget. It Seems You Are The Only One With The Ideology That Shazam Is A Failure, And Guess What Dude, Your Ideology Doesn't Count.

Whether You Like It Or Not, Shazam Is A Success. Bye.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#Happy_Easter.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Its seem raalsalghul has fulfilled his destiny grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xavier5:

Okay Kill Yourself Now. Google Shazam, All You See About Shazam In Terms Of Success Is That It Is A Hit And A Success going With It's Budget. It Seems You Are The Only One With The Ideology That Shazam Is A Failure, And Guess What Dude, Your Ideology Doesn't Count.

Whether You Like It Or Not, Shazam Is A Success. Bye.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#Happy_Easter.
shazam is a failure

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
5 MORE DAYS TO DC TWATS' WORST NIGHTMARE

I trust you are all very excited

#AvengeTheFallen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
Shazam is another box office failure from DC grin grin

Just 262M tongue tongue
Watch Endgame temporarily terminate Shazam's existence to the public in the coming weeks...... months even....

#AvengeTheFallen

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Watch Endgame temporarily terminate Shazam's existence to the public in the coming weeks...... months even....

#AvengeTheFallen
endgame posters has already done the job.
Whatever it takes grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Some cinemas has started removing Shazam and preparing for the mother of all movies Endgame.
Raalsalghul,iuwe and minemrys has gone offline in order to watch all the 21 fantastic movies to catch up with the awesomeness.
TheKingIsHere has started preparing his Excel spreadsheet to collate our box office billions.
Xavier5 is editing pictures to display his tears after endgame makes 1 billion dollars in 3 days
Pu7pl3 is busy brushing up his wrestling skills to illustrate the awesome fight scenes to DC fans who will never watch endgame in cinemas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
hulk616:
Some cinemas has started removing Shazam and preparing for the mother of all movies Endgame.
Raalsalghul,iuwe and minemrys has gone offline in order to watch all the 21 fantastic movies to catch up with the awesomeness.
TheKingIsHere has started preparing his Excel spreadsheet to collate our box office billions.
Xavier5 is editing pictures to display his tears after endgame makes 1 billion dollars in 3 days
Pu7pl3 is busy brushing up his wrestling skills to illustrate the awesome fight scenes to DC fans who will never watch endgame in cinemas.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xavier5:

FACT Despite the Avengers: Endgame powerful influence grin, Shazam is the only April Hollywood Movie To Gross Over $100M Domestically, Internationally And Worldwidely. Other Movies Are Still Struggling Below $100M. April Is Really A Tough Month For Hollywood Movies All Because Of The Strong Influence Of Avengers: Endgame But Shazam Is Still Fighting On. This Shows That Shazam Is Good And Can Hold It Own. This Also Proves That If Shazam Was Released In A Month Or Period Where There Isn't Any Influence Of Avengers: Endgame, It Would Have Grossed Really High.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
bolded grin

[img]https://media1./images/84438621b64f98b1a1a659aa61a9493a/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oh Snapps.

As of April 21, which is today, Shazam Box Office Report Says:

Domestic Gross: $121.3M.
International Gross: $201.5M.
Worldwide Gross: $322.8M.
Profit As Of Now: x3.6 It's Budget.

They Said It Was Never Gonna Gross Over $300M But Were Are We Now.

After All The Stunt Avengers: Endgame Pulled, It Still Didn't Stop Shazam From Grossing Over $300M. In Your Face.

Tick Tok.

Cc Raalsalghul, saviTar, , Philfearon, TheKingIsHere, Minemrys, BlackManta, eyedea, TonySpike, Laurene, iuwe.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#Happy_Easter

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.