Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1225024 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
New Pennyworth episode is out guys cool

Music to my ears grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackspider:
No matter how brutal any version of Superman is save injustice, Clark doesn't go around snapping people's neck. He always find another way.

It's infinite crisis not final crisis, my mistake cry
red son, Batman and Superman rules the world etc.

Before infinite crisis, omac project and wonder woman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

Music to my ears grin
you are watching another series that DC may cancel undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
hulk616:
you are watching another series that DC may cancel undecided

Not in your dreams
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

Not in your dreams
I warned you
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
hulk616:
red son, Batman and Superman rules the world etc.

Before infinite crisis, omac project and wonder woman.
Is red son canon to DC universe, I am not talking about elseworld stories, where writers can do what they like. The main Superman is a boys scout. All other versions of him are brutal, ultra man
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by emmy2807(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Pennyworth is worth every second of your viewing pleasure. Its like watching James bond on TV series.

List of DC TV series I can recommend in no particular order;

1. Titans
2. Young justice
3. Swamp thing
4. Legend of tomorrow
5. Arrow
6. Doom patrol
7. The flash
8. Pennyworth

List of normal TV series I recommend;

1. Penny dreadful
2. Stranger things
3. Chernobyl
4. Breaking bad
5. The terror
6. GOT
7. Into the Badlands
8. West world
9. The strain
thanks, I've watched all d DC shows you recommended, except pennyworth, but i just downloaded all episodes.
for d normal tv shows, I've only watched GOT.
i will download a season each of these series you recommended, let me see how it pans out. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackspider:
Is red son canon to DC universe, I am not talking about elseworld stories, where writers can do what they like. The main Superman is a boys scout. All other versions of him are brutal, ultra man
Superman killed Doomsday
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
hulk616:
Superman killed Doomsday

Doomsday wasn't a humanoid.

He was a mindless killing machine.....so its understandable when supes killed him

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
hulk616:
Superman killed Doomsday
You see this mischievousness of yours is not going to work this night.
Zod is a being with capabilities to reason with.

Doomsday is just dooms day(end of the world)

Darkseid is a God with dark side

All puns are intended.

All superheroes have killed someone before. Zod can be stopped without killing him, Doomsday can't undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackspider:

All puns are intended.

All superheroes have killed someone before. Zod can be stopped without killing him, Doomsday can't undecided

Well said
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Doomsday wasn't a humanoid.

He was a mindless killing machine
God bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
emmy2807:

thanks, I've watched all d DC shows you recommended, except pennyworth, but i just downloaded all episodes.
for d normal tv shows, I've only watched GOT.
i will download a season each of these series you recommended, let me see how it pans out. Thanks once again.
Don't watch Chernobyl, I repeat don't watch Chernobyl.

Thekingishere how did you manage to finish that miniseries? I slept 3 times watching just episode 1, 5 more to go since a month and a half
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
hulk616:
I warned you

Thanks but no thanks....already downloaded episode 4
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

1. Penny dreadful
2. Stranger things
3. Chernobyl
4. Breaking bad
5. The terror
6. GOT
7. Into the Badlands
8. West world
9. The strain

Into the Badlands is definitely one of my favorites. I really loved Quinn. Dude was crazily perfect.

I recommend into the Badlands for you emmy2807

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackspider:

All puns are intended.

changing of mouth grin before Superman in Canon don't kill. Then I brought Doomsday now he's mindless being......
I will stop here and I don't want to expose "Superman in Canon don't kill" fraud. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackspider:
No matter how brutal any version of Superman is save injustice, Clark doesn't go around snapping people's neck. He always find another way.

initial comment before mouth changing grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

Thanks but no thanks....already downloaded episode 4

Episode 4 was the bomb.

We got a joker movie reference there.

"This life is either a tragedy or a comedy"

Ended with a tragedy cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackspider:
Don't watch Chernobyl, I repeat don't watch Chernobyl.

Thekingishere how did you manage to finish that miniseries? I slept 3 times watching just episode 1, 5 more to go since a month and a half

Maybe you don't love drama. He might love drama but I don't know his genre so I gave him all top notch series that covers most genres
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pennyworth!

O pennyworth!!

Why evil befall upon the innocent cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 12:28am On Aug 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

So because a sequel is in the works it means it was successful?

So the likes of Ghost rider that was a critical and commercial failure yet still got a sequel means it was successful? SMH
In Hollywood, a sequel can't be greenlit unless a film has found some form of commercial success; critics reviews don't matter.
Checked the budget and B.O earnings of the first film: 110 mill on 220 mill dollars.
If Marvel sees that as a success, why shouldn't you: obviously they weren't using the 2.5 multiplier.
Probably, they used other metrics to gauge success: home video sales can be an example
Mind you, the second film had a smaller budget.

No matter how you try to spin it, the management of Netflix considered Bright a success and a sequel in the works.
Say what you want about Snyder, but Bright was no flop
Find below.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 2:19am On Aug 14, 2019
Outsiders new release ✔️

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:35am On Aug 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Episode 4 was the bomb.

We got a joker movie reference there.

"This life is either a tragedy or a comedy"

Ended with a tragedy cry

True this is the best episode yet bro 10/10...that whole scene where he was blindfolded asking for the leader was too funny grin...the confidence

Then Martha fell like a sack of potatoes for him cos of same said confidence and I was like whaaaaat... Batman's mother grin grin grin

That first scene of that family going down the alley reminded me of when Bruce's parents got mugged and killed but instead of getting mugged they beat the shit out of that half nose former raven leader grin

Tanya(cos she looks russian) in a jar grin grin grin

Those Syke sisters grin

Even the scene of him and esmay banging upstairs while his parents were downstairs was just very funny,toobad what happened to her tho but I expected it...been expecting it since episode 2 but it was still really tragic nonetheless embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:37am On Aug 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
Pennyworth!

O pennyworth!!

Why evil befall upon the innocent cry

The most innocent person in the series right now... pennyworth will die emotionally cos of what he did before that too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:07am On Aug 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Pennyworth is worth every second of your viewing pleasure. Its like watching James bond on TV series.

List of DC TV series I can recommend in no particular order;

1. Titans
2. Young justice
3. Swamp thing
4. Legend of tomorrow
5. Arrow
6. Doom patrol
7. The flash
8. Pennyworth

1. Penny dreadful
2. Stranger things
3. Chernobyl
4. Breaking bad
5. The terror
6. GOT
7. Into the Badlands
8. West world
9. The strain

Where is "The Expanse" and "12 Monkeys"? If you haven't watched them, then you are missing out.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Joker rules grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2019
Blackspider:
No matter how brutal any version of Superman is save injustice, [b]Clark doesn't go around snapping people's neck. He always find another way.

in what film did he go about snapping people's neck?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

In Hollywood, a sequel can't be greenlit unless a film has found some form of commercial success; critics reviews don't matter.
Checked the budget and B.O earnings of the first film: 110 mill on 220 mill dollars.
If Marvel sees that as a success, why shouldn't you: obviously they weren't using the 2.5 multiplier.
Probably, they used other metrics to gauge success: home video sales can be an example
Mind you, the second film had a smaller budget.

No matter how you try to spin it, the management of Netflix considered Bright a success and a sequel in the works.
Say what you want about Snyder, but Bright was no flop
Find below.

the thing is, snyder had n0thing to do with Bright. And d0n't forget viewership on the streaming site.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2019
Blackspider:

All puns are intended.

i can see u really didn't watch M0S.
1. Krypt0nite wasn't introduced. 2. It was established the krypt0nians were invulnerable to all human weap0ns. 3. Kent was just a farm boy who just discovered he had powerz and was forced into a fight and to pick a side. 4. He wasn't established as being a strategist. The plan to send the krypt0nians back to the phant0m z0ne wasn't his but his father's. Kent didn't kn0w zod won't follow into the dimensi0n. 5. After that phant0m projector was destroyed, it was established there was no other way to defeat zod. He had all of clark's powerz by then. 6. Zod was pissed, mad, his mind made up. His mind early on was centred on only one thing: gen0cide. Jor el tried to bargain with him, u saw how it went. 7. Zod couldn't be negotiated with. 8. After the m0ther ship was destroyed, zod hated everything abt Kent.
[after the ship was destroyed, and the krypt0nians sent to the z0ne]
zod: [picks up sand] we could have built a new krypt0n in this scouler. My sole purpose was to ensure the survival of krypt0n, [with spite in his eyes] that is what you have taken fr0m me...
Kent: [lo0ks empathic with zod, hoping to negotiate a truce. Zod hits him b4 he could say a word]
zod: this humans u've adopted, am going to take them fr0m you Kal.
Kent: you are m0nster Zod, and am going to stop u [n0w that line showed Clark's characterizati0n as an inexperienced hero rather than superman] [the fight begins]
Zod: there is only one way to end this Kal, it's either u die or i do. [m0re destructi0n fr0m the fight as people die in the background. Superman has zod pinned. Zod wanting to make kent sad, catches a family l0oking to flee, sets his heat visi0n at them. Kent sees what Zod is aiming at]
Kent: [begging] stop this zod.
Zod: never!
Kent: stop! [zod still bent on frying the family, kent l0oks on, caught in the m0ment and to act on instinct, the family l0oks at him in desperati0n]
if u were to write that scene, what would u have d0ne?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2019
Minemrys:

in what film did he go about snapping people's neck?
Man of steel. Snyder's movie moved far away from the comics Superman. He should had rewritten that storyline.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2019
Blackspider:
Man of steel doesn't have a sequel because the movie was controversial.

Never had Superman in the canon comics been so brutal he would snap someone's head. Infact the snapping of general zods' neck was a direct and cheap imitation of Wonder woman snapping Maxwell lords neck in the public during the final crisis event.

Superman is a boys scout and a symbol of Hope, MoS movie destroyed and damaged what Clark stands for.

My initial comment made mention of Canon comics Superman, you post shifted to elseworld stories

hulk616:
initial comment before mouth changing grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2019
Blackspider:

My initial comment made mention of Canon comics Superman, you post shifted to elseworld stories

Superman killed Doomsday in Canon comics.
He also killed zod in Canon comics.

You shifted mouth to saying Doomsday is a mindless ........

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.