Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1226070 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

[s]I can see that some people are in perpetual pain.

You were given time to wail, cry and try to move this thread forward (even if it is crying here everyday) but it is obvious you have nothing positive to offer. cheesy[/s]

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
pu7pl3:

I don't think they are agemates o...Raven looks too young for my liking...

I was feeling the Rose and Jason relationship but it was too toxic and you just knew they would inevitably split..so e no too touch me cheesy

They look like age mates to me

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
grin

Bruce the sharp shooter.... miscarriage loading grin grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

They look like age mates to me

Really? Well maybe it's cos Ive seen their real age online so watching them my eyes can't adjust again grin...but that beast boy is the most boring beast boy in the history of beast boys, maybe that's why I wasn't feeling anything he was involved in

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
grin
old news. The baby will make Batman and Catwoman to retire this year. Making way for DC 5G
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mera gave birth to a girl instead of boy. undecided

We are Wally west grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
DCeased DCeased DCeased
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
And you people say Jason Todd is not mad like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Matt Revees dropped this image today.

Some people are saying he is likely to go for a crazy bruce wayne kindsa batman issh

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Despite Ben Affleck coming on tv show to admit that he was not fit to direct or act in his Batman solo movie due to his alcoholic issue, some people still blame Matt Reeves etc undecided undecided

People need help really.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Despite Ben Affleck coming on tv show to admit that he was not fit to direct or act in his Batman solo movie due to his alcoholic issue, some people still blame Matt Reeves etc undecided undecided

People need help really.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Matt Revees dropped this image today.

Some people are saying he is likely to go for a crazy bruce wayne kindsa batman issh

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=86820876][/quote] the ghul grin grin
Giving them the hard truth
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=86820914][/quote] the king is back without making a comment on birds of flop
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Even the greatest comic writer Jonathan Hickman for the last decade said birds of flop was trash grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kushercain: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
nani667:

What manner of hideous looking Batman is dis undecided

Looks like vampire bat tbh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Raalsalghul:

I can see this loser is still in sifa pains. cheesy

[img]https://media./images/f4ef3579832dd3aac02834d46fec3184/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Ah, the tears of a crushed loser are delicious

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=86820914][/quote]

No mind that guy jor.
Asking him to tell us why BoP (fake R-Rated movie) is flopping badly now he will keep mute, but very quick to post the reason for why Ben stepdown.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2020
pu7pl3:

Really? Well maybe it's cos Ive seen their real age online so watching them my eyes can't adjust again grin...but that beast boy is the most boring beast boy in the history of beast boys, maybe that's why I wasn't feeling anything he was involved in
na the script na. And fr0m the way i see it, i think the show presentd Gar as alot m0re em0ti0nally mature than Raven. Am sure if they were in high school, Gar would a senior whereas Raven would be a fresh man.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Minemrys:

na the script na. And fr0m the way i see it, i think the show presentd Gar as alot m0re em0ti0nally mature than Raven. Am sure if they were in high school, Gar would a senior whereas Raven would be a fresh man.

Yea...I was almost seeing them as a brother sister type relationship and then i lost interest cos the show too sef lost interest in their ship

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2020
SMUAG:

No mind that guy jor.
Asking him to tell us why BoP (fake R-Rated movie) is flopping badly now he will keep mute, but very quick to post the reason for why Ben stepdown.
i really feel for Ben Affleck. His problems began with the stress of playing batman, the criticism and marital issues. And also live by night flopping. I'm just glad he aint suicidal. N0w, i'm starting to wish zack hadn't cast him. Matt dam0n was right to have tried pushing him fr0m the role.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2020
pu7pl3:

Yea...I was almost seeing them as a brother sister type relationship and theni lost interest cos the show too sef lost interest in their ship
yea. Seas0n 2 was so wr0ng. The cadmus storyline ruined it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Minemrys:

i really feel for Ben Affleck. His problems began with the stress of playing batman, the criticism and marital issues. And also live by night flopping. I'm just glad he aint suicidal. N0w, i'm starting to wish zack hadn't cast him. Matt dam0n was right to have tried pushing him fr0m the role.

And it's all those heavy and biased criticism from sites like collider and people like Randolph that was the major factor, prompting WB to become reactionary and it affected people like Affleck
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Minemrys:

True, bro. But when you're at the lowest point in your life all you need is something time consuming to move you out from that 0 point you're in.
I still prefer his BvS Interpretation to any other. As for Pattison, my fingers are still crossed cause I really don't fancy his acting skills, but I strongly believe in Matt Reeves's work. I decided to rewatch The Planet of the Apes 2 and 3 a few weeks back just to likely get an insight as to what Matt is capable of and I was so amazed how that stories were told.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2020
SMUAG:

No mind that guy jor.
the king is never here when he failed

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2020
SMUAG:

True, bro. But when you're at the lowest point in your life all you need is something time consuming to move you out from that 0 point you're in.
I still prefer his BvS Interpretation to any other. As for Pattison, my fingers are still crossed cause I really don't fancy his acting skills, but I strongly believe in Matt Reeves's work. I decided to rewatch The Planet of the Apes 2 and 3 a few weeks back just to likely get an insight as to what Matt is capable of and I was so amazed how that stories were told.
to be sincere, i'll kill for a ben affleck film than a pattins0n film. But as a human, i w0uld rather he focused on his mental health. Superhero films are so demanding take heath ledger for example.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Minemrys:

to be sincere, i'll kill for a ben affleck film than a pattins0n film. But as a human, i w0uld rather he focused on his mental health. Superhero films are so demanding take heath ledger for example.
You just hit the nail!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
pu7pl3:

And it's all those heavy and biased criticism from sites like collider and people like Randolph that was the major factor, prompting WB to become reactionary and it affected people like Affleck
exactly. I've been following Affleck's career for s0me time, harsh criticisms have a negative effect on him psychologically. Remember d backlash fr0m fans when he was cast? The role pushed him farther fr0m his family. And i read recently, Affleck's family has a history of mental illness, n0t sure how true. The site menti0ned 2 memberz c0mmitting suicide and Casey Affleck also having alcohol problems.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2020
SMUAG:

No mind that guy jor.

Here is an article from Forbes stating what i said all along.

You can go and argue with him since you know more about R-rated movies and its financials.... lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.