Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1219547 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Rorschach1(m): 5:01am On Apr 03, 2020
#Badass

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2020
100naira:
i understand your point on Lot currently. The first two seasons were solid with a purpose and it had suspense which was a key ingredient of the show.

For arrow season 1,2 and 5 are the best of the bunch imo.
bro, of those 3 seas0n, 1 was the best for me. It felt like i was with Oliver all through that journey. You see the problem with all these cw shows, they d0n't have a road map. After a very good 1 or 2 seas0ns, they bec0me political devices, and begin introducing elements that d0n't work.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, partly cos there's n0thing to talk abt. No new releases, no fo0tball, and perhapz s0me pers0nal stuffs. And, hulk616, thekingishere, philfearon, kaycee7, bankygee, neededgist, blackspider and lots of them have g0ne into social media distancing. Rasaalghul is n0w gay, lol. So reality is in crisis.
Lol...NO BE SO O...

Anyway, if you are business minded, covid-19 has clearly shown us all the most essential things humans cannot do without. So, when the virus runs it's course, it will be a good idea to invest/start business in this aforementioned essentials.
A lot of millionaires will be created after this pandemic, make sure you are one of them my fellow comic fans...That is, if you are not one already.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Minemrys:

bro, of those 3 seas0n, 1 was the best for me. It felt like i was with Oliver all through that journey. You see the problem with all these cw shows, they d0n't have a road map. After a very good 1 or 2 seas0ns, they bec0me political devices, and begin introducing elements that d0n't work.
Why do you still bother about CW shows bro? Shows on CW are obviously meant for teens and children, for those who don't want deep thoughts or racking their brains more to understand what is going on... The better words for it is CW shows are for film/movie dummies...
Dummies in this regards are people who don't put much effort into understanding movies/films. That is CW film demographics...

Surely, you can't run shows like:
- The Man in the High Castle
- Westworld
- Altered Carbon
- Ozark,
- Chernobyl, etc on CW.
The execs will not even allow the script to begin with because their film demographics does not want that and will not watch it because... Look at the explanation above from the second line.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Rorschach1:
#Badass

Pattinson right? Where did you get it?

Fan art? Should be, it's badass tho..I dig it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Minemrys:

me am jux watching cos of habit. And atimes to laugh. Although, i limit it to just Flash and LOT. But black lightning is damn g0od. I w0nder why no one has menti0ned that series. It's a great show that i keep asking why it's n0t on HBO.
swears it's hard to believe black lightning is a CW show. One other show that will have been nice is swamp thing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2020
So guys I just came across an official post from Zack himself saying is version of Justice league will be released in December, and am just wondering, if there will be reshoot like he said does that mean he gonna get Ben Affleck back? And If it happens to be very good like ppl are saying and fans begin to ask for a concluding part, what's really the way for forward for DC? Read Zack is also back for man if steel 2
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Skseries:
So guys I just came across an official post from Zack himself saying is version of Justice league will be released in December, and am just wondering, if there will be reshoot like he said does that mean he gonna get Ben Affleck back? And If it happens to be very good like ppl are saying and fans begin to ask for a concluding part, what's really the way for forward for DC? Read Zack is also back for man if steel 2
I figured it would be a prank

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
grin

But WB/DC should release this movie/cut for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
can u imagine
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
philfearon:

Lol...NO BE SO O...

Anyway, if you are business minded, covid-19 has clearly shown us all the most essential things humans cannot do without. So, when the virus runs it's course, it will be a good idea to invest/start business in this aforementioned essentials.
A lot of millionaires will be created after this pandemic, make sure you are one of them my fellow comic fans...That is, if you are not one already.
So what business are u into already in this social distancing era?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by charlesm91(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Minemrys:

me am jux watching cos of habit. And atimes to laugh. Although, i limit it to just Flash and LOT. But black lightning is damn g0od. I w0nder why no one has menti0ned that series. It's a great show that i keep asking why it's n0t on HBO.
thats the only serious show on cw other than the lgbt agenda they keep pushing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
charlesm91:
thats the only serious show on cw other than the lgbt agenda they keep pushing.
abi. As in the characters are damn good, the m0od, the themes. Although the acting is mediocre.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Minemrys:

So what business are u into already in this social distancing era?
Writing...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
These bots are really banning someone in this lockdown grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
philfearon:
Writing...
shit! So am i. Am guessing u are into these amaz0n kindle e book stuff right?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
pu7pl3:
These bots are really banning someone in this lockdown grin
seriously? U d0n't mean it...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Minemrys:

shit! So am i. Am guessing u are into these amaz0n kindle e book stuff right?
Yeah...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2020
philfearon:

Yeah...
am having problems with the getting paid aspect of it. They d0n't seem to pay to nigerian bank accounts. Do u kn0w how to go abt that aspect?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Minemrys:

am having problems with the getting paid aspect of it. They d0n't seem to pay to nigerian bank accounts. Do u kn0w how to go abt that aspect?
They do pay. You have to choose it in your payment option... Just check at the down part of your Kindle board view...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2020
philfearon:

They do pay. You have to choose it in your payment option... Just check at the down part of your Kindle board view...
grin
You forgot account ID
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Minemrys:

seriously? U d0n't mean it...

Them no even send o grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2020
philfearon:

Why do you still bother about CW shows bro? Shows on CW are obviously meant for teens and children, for those who don't want deep thoughts or racking their brains more to understand what is going on... The better words for it is CW shows are for film/movie dummies...
Dummies in this regards are people who don't put much effort into understanding movies/films. That is CW film demographics...

Surely, you can't run shows like:
- The Man in the High Castle
- Westworld
- Altered Carbon
- Ozark,
- Chernobyl, etc on CW.
The execs will not even allow the script to begin with because their film demographics does not want that and will not watch it because... Look at the explanation above from the second line.

"The 100" is still a good show on CW, one of the few shows I actually watch.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2020
hulk616:
grin
You forgot account ID
It's of no use to anyone else but me... cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2020
TonySpike:

"The 100" is still a good show on CW, one of the few shows I actually watch.

It's a good show, and doesn't deserve being on CW... They butchered the series as usual after season 1 and 2.

The rest of the series is just meeeeh!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
philfearon:

It's of no use to anyone else but me... cool
are you sure? grin
Some bad guys can use it to get your details
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
philfearon:

Mr Ohale
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
gustav25:

Mr Ohale
grin
Is that his secret identity
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
hulk616:
grin
Is that his secret identity

Oui Monsieur
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
hulk616:
are you sure? grin
Some bad guys can use it to get your details
Sure... But, not this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.