Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals (1333 Views)

Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market / I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA / I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals by CuteMaryJ: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
South African rapper,AKA seems very pissed at the moment and he’s ranting on twitter.

The rapper was commenting on the recent Xenophobic violence in South Africa that has left quite a number of foreigners dead and several others fleeing their homes for fear of being attacked.

AKA is obviously not happy about the recent development and he took to Twitter to express his displeasure. His tweet read:

“Headed to Nigeria, Ghana and Tanzania shortly…And for the 1st time I’ll be ashamed of my South African passport”

Unfortunately, some South Africans got on his nerve the more when the asked him shut up and do something about it. AKA was sure not having any of it. He even went as far as calling on former South African president, Thabo Mbeki to step in and save the day.

{Gotten from facebook.com/hopesignatures}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals by alberto2k(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
AKA is para-vexing grin

#SayNoToXenophobia cry
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals by chimoskyg(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
SA don bleep up
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals by politricks: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
South Africa. in deep poo.
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals by axortedbabe(f): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Who is aka
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals by godofwar666(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
Who is aka
na dat musician wey sing i congratulate u baby and he follow ice prince sing
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals by menix(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Make d guy Edit Nigeria comot abi him neva hear say Cementry lagos goons attacked Igbo traders...
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals by NicestDude: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
I gat d Dude's album LEVELS.. Mehn nice album.. But cant b compared to cassper's TSOLOFELO
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals by NicestDude: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
Who is aka
u never hear, RUN JOZI-- A.K.A ft K.O, N WORD -- ICE PRINCE FT A.K.A, CONGRATULATE-- A.K.A and SPECIAL SOMEONE - SARKODIE, BURNA BOY & A.K.A with ALL EYES ON ME -- A.K.A ft BURNA BOY, DA Les and JR... Nuff said
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My South African Passport- Rapper AKA Reveals by Rotimi47: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
menix:
Make d guy Edit Nigeria comot abi him neva hear say Cementry lagos goons attacked Igbo traders...

Bad guy; those cemetery goons are something else.

(1) (Reply)

Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. / I Am Tired Of Life, I Want To Leave Already! : What Is Wrong With Asisat Oshoala / Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.