Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (51161 Views)

Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State / Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
help3852:
The last time I checked, a businessman in Abuja has opted to pay his hotel and feeding bills @ Hilton hotel
For how long
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
codedslayer:

Look at this jobless dingbat calling others mad. You are a disgrace to all mentally challenged men, you are not only shameless but always gullible like a fat cow. Go get a life and stop advertising your foolishness for free. Oponu
god punish u
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Idiat, he's Jobless Mhen grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
annibro:

By Gods grace he will. I guess from Agaie he'll take d route 2 Lapai den paiko & hit d suleija road or beta still frm Agaie to Lambata den suleija & finally Abuja

Any which way, we're waiting 2 receive him Life in Abj May 29 grin grin grin

Is that when he will reach? shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by nagoma(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Toks2008:
how i wish he can have a video footage of the journey from start to finish.

It will take you 3 weeks to watch that. Just a man walking.

1 Like

AmakaDNB:
What if i start my own journey? From Nyanya to Asokoro, what do you guys think?

taaaah, Even AYA u no go reach, na kugwo be ur bus stop!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ignis: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
The attention seeker continues his journey. ..
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
help3852:

16 Days now

And him no even get small body pain..forget it....they guy they enter bus for night reappear in the day grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by lusciouslex: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
I see a WORLD CLASS ATHLETE in this guy. He's got the persistence, endurance and stamina to go the whole 9yards for a place on the podium in 10,000m, Marathon, Steeple Chase, 10, 20 or 50km run-walk. He needs a little coaching and financing to excel. Bravo!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
I see reference being made to this thread in four years from now. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by sylve11: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
OK, as e reach there nain him shout ' I Don track from Lagos to Abuja o, make una come oh' or was it the king in question knew he was tracking from Lagos to Abuja? cool
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Story!! This guy face is fresh Na. His footwear is still in tact. This is a pure hype!!

a sincere trekker face and shoe for don catch fire
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by moji16(f): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
He was fatter wen he started dis journey o... Chai!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
As long as he reaches abuja in less than 35 days, den he likely did not trek...

Lest I forget, he should lose @ least 30% of his body weight @ minimum...
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Banter1:
The Amir of bida called GMB, and Gmb spoke with the guy.
wow! For real? Am really impress with the dude sha.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

And him no even get small body pain..forget it....they guy they enter bus for night reappear in the day grin grin grin
Hahahaha guy this one got me cracking here. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by codedslayer: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
god punish u

God punish your senile father and blind mother.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by iamaffluent: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Good luck to him... he's trying to Stand by his word....

Anyway... For sale..
Awoof Registered LR3 06 model hurry up and grab it now, the owner has just decided to sell it.
Call or ping me for more pictures if interested 8030708011 or 08026584788
BBM: 2AD4397C
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by yusufbida(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
9jii:
In 2003 i did something similar to this but it was only 30+km
Congratuphobia
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Peacefulmat: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
joblessness in the highest order!

he mate dey war front for South Africa, he dey here dey form trekking. sad

next story plsssssss grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
He suppose to make a documentary of it so we can watch him in the journey. How are we so sure he walked all the way.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by sova(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Take it or leave it,this guy is an hero.If u hate him because he his a GMBite,continue while he become famous.

cc.Temitemi1 se oro niyen
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Banter1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
He's already in suleja.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ohh now I see, I don't know what their aim is tho, but this is political...
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Banter1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
sameer1212:
wow! For real? Am really impress with the dude sha.
yes
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by help3852: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

He has injuries on his legs, got treatments in Minna
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by strawberryinc(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
i dont believe this shit walk from lagos to abuja...
scammer
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by themodernman: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
AmakaDNB:
What if i start my own journey? From Nyanya to Asokoro, what do you guys think?

Mtchew. Go siddon for one place my friend!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by luvprince4real(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
APC lieing since buhari won election. Lies everywhere.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by yusufbida(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
tola9ja:

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/04/15/photos-man-walking-from-lagos-to-abuja-in-honor-of-buhari-receives-another-royal-welcome-party-in-agaie/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i7WjnwMrxKY
I will trek frm lagos to bayelsa comes May 28 if and only if president GOODLUCK JONATHAN vacate Aso rock and travel to Otueke by road transportation along side Mama pisssssssss
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by nanyya5000(f): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
He no dey change cloth?? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Spotted At US Airport As Nigerians Commend His Simplicity / Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.