Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (51160 Views)

Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State / Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Adeyinka12(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Arinye oo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by kepal99(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm... Bravo or should I say good job 2 him.
From the pix I see, this man iss old enough to have a family of his own. If he doesn't, he has a worried mother and a father somewhere that have trained him to a certain level in life.
Let's say, after the whole exposure to different climatic conditions he falls sick somewhere and he can't find help.
What if he gets involved in an accident, cos am sure there is no straight footpath from lagos to abuja
What if he is mistaken for someoneelse and attacked by robbers or even thugs.
What if he gets somewhere and for some reasons he can't continue.
What would. Happen to his family or parents/sibblings if any evil befall him?
Life is all about taking. Risks, we know. But this .....
Anyways, am wishing him GOODLUCK!!!
Hope he. Gets some reward for this or ...
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
mytime24:
So dis dude nver baff since election day grin
dea is public bathroom along da road.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Bowaley17(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
I love those who keep to their words... Respect
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by molas02: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
donphilopus:

If we're listing the names of the 10 maddest men on earth, Temitemi1 should be numbers 1 to 9 and 10 would be others.. Your case is like a madman calling a normal human being a madman!

U ar a fool cus even u can nt do wat dis man just did, only madman can treck frm lagos to abj...d man is realy mad,if he lik exercise y nt in gym or on field....mad of d highest oda
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by jotax(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
southniyikaye:
ur level of negativity is very high and I believe you've got no life achievement. Ur negativity alone is enough for Jonathan to lose .animalistic human being
Ur own too much sef! Why all the names and insult? Or is the man in question ur father?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ther ar sometinz we suppose to put into considratn b4 we started hail dis man. Jst imagine frm Lag to Ibadan (115km)..... Ibadan to ogbomosho (105km).....ogbomosho to Ilorin (jst 32km nt far).....frm ilorin to jebba (over 60km).....frm jebba to mokwa (over 40km)....frm mokwa to bida (119km).....frm bida to Agei (over 30km).....frm agei to Lapai (over 30km).....frm Lapai to paiko (over 30km).....frm paiko to Lambata (over 40km)....frm Lambata to sulaja (over 15km).....frm suleja to Abuja city (50km).....can dis b possible to cover over 500km wif jst Leg?.......frm #team GMB
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by 4stylz: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
This guy dey use motor on code; forget that thing; You can't walk from Abuja to Lagos

Maybe na him blessing time be this
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by DonaldGenes(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
SHAAWA:

A Whooping sum of N550,000 was deposited for his one week stay at hilton. He was sighted at Madallah abt 2hrs ago.

Man oh man.faints
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Adaahjacob(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
But wait ooo..... if u'r comin from lagos, shea u'l pass plenty states?? how comes we nvr knew abt him reachin oda states but now d makin it publicly wen he got to Niger? Is dia something we'r missin?
Am just tinkin nd askin ooooo. anyway sha, we waitin for his arrival to FCT.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by finestiyke(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
southniyikaye:
ur level of negativity is very high and I believe you've got no life achievement. Ur negativity alone is enough for Jonathan to lose .animalistic human being

And how does your comment make you any different from him? I think you're worse!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by finestiyke(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Adaahjacob:
But wait ooo..... if u'r comin from lagos, shea u'l pass plenty states?? how comes we nvr knew abt him reachin oda states but now d makin it publicly wen he got to Niger? Is dia something we'r missin?
Am just tinkin nd askin ooooo. anyway sha, we waitin for his arrival to FCT.

You've not been following his case that's why, he's been passing tru several states!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Israel5:
u and sme other diablos ar castigatn temi 4 sayin d truth? Its u nd dz wakawaka man dat ar mad. Descendants of madnez!
when a crazy father marries a mad wife,they give birth to either an slowpoke or a bastard..talk to me when ur mother have shown u ur true father...bastard son of a million father,uncultured nonentity, crazy fool of no future.....u don't wanna try me....quote me again and amadioha will strike ur entire generation mad man
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by finestiyke(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
Ther ar sometinz we suppose to put into considratn b4 we started hail dis man. Jst imagine frm Lag to Ibadan (115km)..... Ibadan to ogbomosho (105km).....ogbomosho to Ilorin (jst 32km nt far).....frm ilorin to jebba (over 60km).....frm jebba to mokwa (over 40km)....frm mokwa to bida (119km).....frm bida to Agei (over 30km).....frm agei to Lapai (over 30km).....frm Lapai to paiko (over 30km).....frm paiko to Lambata (over 40km)....frm Lambata to sulaja (over 15km).....frm suleja to Abuja city (50km).....can dis b possible to cover over 500km wif jst Leg?.......frm #team GMB

If you ask me? Na who I go ask!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by finestiyke(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
GMB must/has to reward this man!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
finestiyke:

If you ask me? Na who I go ask!!!
I no bliv dat jawe.....even if u walk 4 jst 50km yer foot wil neva b d same again...plus rain nd hot weather.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by temitemi1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
God Bless u my brother!
molas02:

U ar a fool cus even u can nt do wat dis man just did, only madman can treck frm lagos to abj...d man is realy mad,if he lik exercise y nt in gym or on field....mad of d highest oda
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by finestiyke(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
I no bliv dat jawe.....even if u walk 4 jst 50km yer foot wil neva b d same again...plus rain nd hot weather.

It sounds like a cock and bull story to me sef, if he let lag after the Presidential elections like he claims, em never suppose reach Niger State.

Well he has the attention he craved
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
finestiyke:

It sounds like a cock and bull story to me sef, if he let lag after the Presidential elections like he claims, em never suppose reach Niger State.

Well he has the attention he craved
Am tellin u,or na magic he take use?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by demmie1: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm.... dis is pure wrubbish..
a matured man dt wana take dis record breaking risk wud gat his movements televised n documented... dnt wana hear dt he is nT financially stable or he gat no support coz it's nT sensible for him to start wat he can't finish...
even if u receive royal welcome from all d kings n even take selfie wt dem, u can't convince Peps worldwide dt u trekked dt long distance without d journey bein documented from your hood...
Peps wud simply say that u visited dem Dan d lie of trekking dt u want us to believe...
u may av achieved ur aim by deceiving some Peps n getting cheap n temporary fame n attention bt next time you wanna take dis kinda real risk, av it documented n see some Peps n even foreigners calling n searching for u for awards n interview tinz n u wud even win big lucrative endorsement deals from energy drinks company around d globe.... mtn can even name u dier ambassador dt u used mtn Sim n was connected n trekking EVERY WR U GO
my candid opinion...
The guy started on Lagos Ibadan express way, he took the picture. I thought he was joking when he started.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by nwonufestus(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
is not a new tin to dem nw, dos cattle rearers dat cn trek 4rm nigerian to oversea, dat is hw dae roll
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by rottenegg: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why is there so much hate in our blood? Why do we quickly thing of everyone and everything to be a fraud? This guy is carving a niche for himself and he WILL be celebrated.....like it or not!
Big things come from small dreams and not the other way round.

There is a big problem with the mental perception on things/news/analysis/business/socials/religion on NL and AFRICA as a whole.

God help us.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Israel5(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
southniyikaye:
when a crazy father marries a mad wife,they give birth to either an slowpoke or a bastard..talk to me when ur mother have shown u ur true father...bastard son of a million father,uncultured nonentity, crazy fool of no future.....u don't wanna try me....quote me again and amadioha will strike ur entire generation mad man
ask ur fada y he diluted hs cum wt palmwine 2 get ur mad mothr pregnant. Product of aberration. I shldnt waste my time wt u coz u ar doomd. Pin brain headed diablo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by MadCow1: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
I am shocked that none of the many brands in Nigeria has seen this guy as a potential brand ambassador for their product to sponsor him..
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please, does he sleep on the road at night or he keeps walking and who has seen him trudging-on in those lonely forest areas
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Originakalokalo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimkaire:
Please, does he sleep on the road at night or he keeps walking and who has seen him trudging-on in those lonely forest areas

Not really.he slept in a place at night and continued the journey later in the morning.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by temitemi1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
It is only a mad man that can trek from lagos to abuja, so I say let the madness continues...
sova:
Take it or leave it,this guy is an hero.If u hate him because he his a GMBite,continue while he become famous.

cc.Temitemi1 se oro niyen
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Originakalokalo:

Not really.he slept in a place at night and continued the journey later in the morning.
Thanks smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by oshinadekunle(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
He suppose to b awarded minister for trekking long distance nd doctorate award sha, der is God
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Originakalokalo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimkaire:
Thanks smiley

U are welcome.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by sova(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:
It is only a mad man that can trek from lagos to abuja, so I say let the madness continues...
ummmm
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by bakila: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
deletrue:
Who is this riff raffs? You never see anything. This is pay back time. I am about launch a bloc like Naira land to fight this administration to the highest level of confusion. Seun has continue to refuse taking my thread to front page. Then I will be the moderator. Una go hear am.
You are the riffrafff. If you think that PDP was defeated out of hate for their good work you are less than a riffrafff. If you parent have been part of the looting team then good for you, the curse will not be on you anymore. If you suffer the hardship that you are still suffering that makes you lose decorum and yet you carry gem pain more than him you are a riff raff .
If you had advised yourself properly you will know GEJ and PDP are the architects of their defeat. Example of Ribadu you mentioned in relation to my post elsewhere, check you will find out his primaries was conduct at WADATA PLAZA WUSE INSTEAD OF YOLA.
Go and learn decorum and communicate with it you will go to front page. Buffoonaryyy will not take you anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Spotted At US Airport As Nigerians Commend His Simplicity / Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.