Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (51163 Views)

Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State / Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:
And the madness continues...
Are you even serious about yourself? You know what it means to keep to your own words? This man will be a hero, if he made it to Abuja.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by temitemi1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
It is only a mad man that can trek from lagos to abuja grin grin
ihatesycophant:

Are you even serious about yourself? You know what it means to keep to your own words? This man will be a hero, if he made it to Abuja.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by demmie1: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
For all you doubters in the house.

The man is a construction worker in Ibadan
He said he started with a calculated amount that would be enough to finish the journey.
He did not spend much as people bought things for him along the way, like the trekkers, he had changed them 6x FOC
He stayed in a palace(cant remember which town) two days ago before starting his journey 5:30 am.
Besides he doesnt need to walk fast every day, sometimes he may jog and rest, another time he might just crawl wink the point is to get to his destination.
Jugging sitting walking along a journey all regulates the muscles so he can definitely make the journey in 30days.

SO HE IS NOT MAD AND NOT CHEATING!!! tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Babzyto(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
No b small tin...jungle don mature grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by deletrue: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
bakila:

You are the riffrafff. If you think that PDP was defeated out of hate for their good work you are less than a riffrafff. If you parent have been part of the looting team then good for you, the curse will not be on you anymore. If you suffer the hardship that you are still suffering that makes you lose decorum and yet you carry gem pain more than him you are a riff raff .
If you had advised yourself properly you will know GEJ and PDP are the architects of their defeat. Example of Ribadu you mentioned in relation to my post elsewhere, check you will find out his primaries was conduct at WADATA PLAZA WUSE INSTEAD OF YOLA.
Go and learn decorum and communicate with it you will go to front page. Buffoonaryyy will not take you anywhere

What has this barabrian eaten this evening? In fact, you are damn to elementary to attract my response. How on earth can a servant of a vegetable president elect, a man whose entire life is forgery, besides, whose voice is like an hallow dead wood be allowed to mess up this post and I am expect to keep him silent.
last post on this. No time to waste on riff raffs.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by chimoskyg(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
That guy go need serious medical check
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Beesluv: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Its his type we need as minister. No need to waste the nation's money on jet when there is leggedis benz
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ugoezeik(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beesluv:
Hmmm, good of him

All the crowd for him?
Are those his body guards?
That shoe must have seen hell

The next sports minister
lolzzzzz I swear to gods u r madest
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Beesluv: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
annibro:

Eaaya! But why didn't Chief Servant give him a warm welcome na? grin grin
He is busy packing his loads. May 29 is around the corner
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by bakila: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
deletrue:
What has this barabrian eaten this evening? In fact, you are damn to elementary to attract my response. How on earth can a servant of a vegetable president elect, a man whose entire life is forgery, besides, whose voice is like an hallow dead wood be allowed to mess up this post and I am expect to keep him silent.
last post on this. No time to waste on riff raffs.
A President elect by Nigerians. Barberians can rant all the want. Dullardss like you can wait and see him perform, meanwhile PDP and online orubebes can only do the usual bufoooonry.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Forest gump loading . . .
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by oamronnie(f): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Joblessness of the highest order. I'm sure this man doesn't have a wife. I wouldn't allow my husband embark on such a stupid journey. Cheap publicity stunt! And I won't be surprised if this lands him an appointment. What a country!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by molas02: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2015
temitemi1:
God Bless u my brother!
it is weel with u shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Osinbajo Spotted At US Airport As Nigerians Commend His Simplicity / Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.