Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,749 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) (51675 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Victim Of Deadly Disease In Ode Irele / Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
macof:

Nobody asked for him to die, he has wasted his effort cus that's such a foolish thing to do - die for someone.
everyman to his business as ur Jesus suffered for being a criminal
all this nonsense you try to force on people ain't working no more.
Ignoramus!!!!
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by themanderon: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
himkers:
I hate superstitious people. Imagine doing this cleansing stuff for ebola;;; instead of ministry of health officials to hit the ground running, they sheepishly believed one non-existing deity is responsible for the scourge.

Nigerians and their mentality shaa undecided

You my friend think you are smart and civilised but there are so many things in this world that cannot be explained by even the science you put so much faith and believe in.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
These people need Jesus..... Where are my fellow Christians, especially NCCF around there?
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Willgates(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
macof:

more morons who worship a dead and rotten Jew whom they never met

Have u met Jesus? Do you know him? U worship a dead corpse that has decomposed to soil and you talk about people devoting to a majestic sea goddess

God bless you.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
adorablepepple:

Ignoramus!!!!
You are the Ignoramus here
Your pastor is deceiving you and frying your brain to keep you feeding him with your tithes and offerings
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
remember007:
your Allah and mohammed are both useless..... ewu daura

I agree Allah and Mohammed are whatever you wish
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chosen1984:

My brother, both malokun and olokun are non living non existing things! There is no other god that can create,recreate,give life other than the ALMIGHTY GOD. all lokuns or whatever are chafs.
I Return ur Deafness and Dumbness back to you forever

Jesus is non living and non existent you bastard
A dead and rotten corpse of a criminal gay
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chosen1984:
That same JESUS you call a devil is the one that would judge if u drop dead rite now!whether u belive on him or not doesn't matter, you must appear b4 him.
FEAR HIM!

Only a stuupid bastard like you would fear a dead rotten caucus that earthworms feed on
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chosen1984:
A young so who cant create a strand of hair calls His Creator Useless.
I pray God has mercy on you for that u just vomitted! If he doesn't, ... . . Sorry

I cannot call my creator useless. I call a dead rotten corpse like Jesus useless cus that is what it is
Stuupid fool like his dead criminal
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
SenatorJames:
These people need Jesus..... Where are my fellow Christians, especially NCCF around there?

Another slowpoke. Why not take Jesus to sambisa olosi
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
macof:

You are the Ignoramus here
Your pastor is deceiving you and frying your brain to keep you feeding him with your tithes and offerings

Ignoramus!!!
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
adorablepepple:

Ignoramus!!!
Refer to my last 7th post let it sink into ur head maybe ur brain has a chance
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by drkay(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
macof:

Your Mohammed is the embodiment of lack of knowledge. Olosi
What's ur business with the people? Go with ur Arab desert god
I wunt pay you back in ur own coin, God will forgive you. But u need to desist from abusing ppl unknown to you on a social media.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Ure dead while u feel ure living
macof:

I cannot call my creator useless. I call a dead rotten corpse like Jesus useless cus that is what it is
Stuupid fool like his dead criminal

1 Like

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by drkay(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

fvck u dirty
And you too sir. I'll still maintain my stand that what they are doing is absolutely a public display of lack of medical information and uncivilise approach to controlling an epidemic.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
macof:

Refer to my last 7th post let it sink into ur head maybe ur brain has a chance
Ignoramus!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy tongue

It is well with you, you will be ok
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 3:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Chosen1984:
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Ure dead while u feel ure living

Your Jesus is dead you think he's living
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 3:11am On Apr 19, 2015
drkay:

I wunt pay you back in ur own coin, God will forgive you. But u need to desist from abusing ppl unknown to you on a social media.

Lmao nah, am the one paying back here. You started the insults now want to claim the victim
Stop abusing the spirits
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by drkay(m): 4:22am On Apr 19, 2015
macof:

Lmao nah, am the one paying back here. You started the insults now want to claim the victim
Stop abusing the spirits
Abusing the spirit? Am a medical practitioner boy, Appealing to the gods following a disease condition is lack of medical information. A similar approach during ebola outbreak whose mode of spread is via contact would have wiped out a community like this. If u think am 1 of the those religion fanatics u ppl engage in e-fight, sorry bro, u don miss road.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 4:56am On Apr 19, 2015
drkay:

Abusing the spirit? Am a medical practitioner boy, Appealing to the gods following a disease condition is lack of medical information. A similar approach during ebola outbreak whose mode of spread is via contact would have wiped out a community like this. If u think am 1 of the those religion fanatics u ppl engage in e-fight, sorry bro, u don miss road.

you came here with Islamic chant. That is religious fanatism
Even now ur mad brothers won't let me hear word with their nonsense Arabic chants
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Zeus777: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2015
kodded:
mtchewww

that was how they spread ebola embarassed

some people really need CHRIST undecided
Na they need the ministry of health intervention u may keep ur Christ
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by onyinyechika08: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2015
Dis cud jst be anoda new disease in town. B4 malaria was discovered, it killed many, Hiv killed many, typhoid killed many, den ebola, all dis pple appeased deir gods in d beginning, wt is happening nw, it was some scientist dt discovered wt it was, named it and researched for a possible cure. Scientists shud stop testing for already existing disease, if non is positive, let dem do deir own research and find out what it is and possible cure. #smh for pple pouring water to appease dead non living things. Turn to God almighty.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by oracles27(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hi pagan9ja. I am still hoping you will reply me. I have been leaving notes like this for you. I really love your piece on the Real Hausa culture. I am working on a project on African culture with a particular interest on the Hausa culture. PLEASE contact me....please.

oracleoffaith1@gmail.com
oracle_offaith@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Benard

1 Like

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2015
macof:

Another slowpoke. Why not take Jesus to sambisa olosi
May God bless you for abusing in your comment. Blessing, Favour, Peace, Success and Breakthrough will be your portion in Jesus name.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by macof(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
SenatorJames:
May God bless you for abusing in your comment. Blessing, Favour, Peace, Success and Breakthrough will be your portion in Jesus name.

Thank you but you still didn't answer my question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take Drugs With Cold Water / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor / Food To Make Kids Fat And Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.