Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Suggestions On How To Start A Campaign To Boycott And Isolate South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggestions On How To Start A Campaign To Boycott And Isolate South Africa (576 Views)

Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On How To Start A Campaign To Boycott And Isolate South Africa by Octaves(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
It's clear from what is happening in South Africa that they have no respect and love for their fellow blacks. From the continual outbreaks of xenophobic violence to the shabby treatment of our President at Mandela's funeral. It's obvious they won't mete this kind of treatment out to white immigrants no matter what.
When they were suffering under the apertheid regime of the whites, it was Nigeria and many other African countries that campaigned for their freedom. Now they kill fellow Africans out of jelousy and the government is not doing anything. Let me ask you, Do you think their government would be slow to act if Americans and Europeans were the ones being killed? I don't think so.
I enjoin everybody who has any idea on what ways Nigeria can respond to the South Africans with deep reaching efficacy to contribute to this thread. I also enjoin anybody who has a means to implement any of the suggestions or pass them to appropriate authorities to not be hesitant.
I feel South Africa has an agenda against Nigeria or sees us as an enemy/rival going by their lack of cordiality and brotherliness in their dealings with Nigeria. This lack of amity is as a result paranoia, jealousy and wickedness. Forgive me if i'm rambling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zuma Vows To End Voilent Attacks On Foreigners - BBC / Jonathan’s Agric. Minister Deletes Anti-buhari Tweets After Buhari Endorsed Him / Buhari Victory Exactky Like My Father’s -late MKO Abiola’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.