Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45492 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fran6ik:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.134.Vmhekf&id=44352354604&ns=1&abbucket=2#detail

chat with seller to unlock the mobile carrier. Teana edition, Yellow colour, oiginal pckage. Tell me the total price
seller doesn't have the capability to unlock.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Fran6ik: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
can u help to get a seller that sells and can unlock as well?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fran6ik:
can u help to get a seller that sells and can unlock as well?

Unlocking voids the warranty so they will not.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
You can follow us on Instagram @nisiborps grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kingsleyuk2003(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hi, can you please buy this product from this link for me. What are your charges, and where is your pickup location in Lagos.
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-b.w5003-6818999658.8.6wXiR9&id=44687556119&scene=taobao_shop
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
Hi, can you please buy this product from this link for me. What are your charges, and where is your pickup location in Lagos.
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-b.w5003-6818999658.8.6wXiR9&id=44687556119&scene=taobao_shop
Will get you the price tomorrow morning
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
which option, they have different prices
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kingsleyuk2003(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
I need the option with the version: iwork8 3G 2GB 32GB dual system version. Official package That is 3G version of the product which cost 599 yen.
Thespecialone:
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by harrysterol(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thespecialone is it ur number that is on the contacts of nigeria agent? And can you write the chines address in English ;?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by afanide: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thespecialone:

U're purposely Ignoring my calls. You have no excuse abt that. I can u dont take my calls, even we u see miss calls, u dont call back. I called u ystd, u Ignored it. I called twice 2day, u were on anoday call and didnt boda to return my call. That tells me u dont want to answer ur call.

Pls send my Item 4me via 'Courier Plus'. I will pay the bill even if it's pay on Delivery.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
harrysterol:
Thespecialone is it ur number that is on the contacts of nigeria agent? And can you write the chines address in English ;?

Yes that's my number.

Address in English

In English
1F001,Tangqi Clothes Market,Number 130 Guangyuanxi Road,Yuexiu District,atten :Feisuda
13711639340 nisibor

China contact
Keweno +8613126438231 (Whatsapp)

Please tell your seller to write your name and number on the carton before sending it.
Thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
afanide:

U're purposely Ignoring my calls. You have no excuse abt that. I can u dont take my calls, even we u see miss calls, u dont call back. I called u ystd, u Ignored it. I called twice 2day, u were on anoday call and didnt boda to return my call. That tells me u dont want to answer ur call.

Pls send my Item 4me via 'Courier Plus'. I will pay the bill even if it's pay on Delivery.

This is how you repay my kind gesture to offer to assist you to help send your items?
Thank you very much.
I am most grateful

If someone doesn't take or return your calls, I believe the right thing to do is to send an sms.
If courier plus can do pick ups, I'll forward the address to you so they can come collect it.

Or better still, you can contact any of the popular logistics firm on nairaland. They can assist with that.

Kindest regards.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
We are Social !!!

You can like our facebook page www.facebook.com/nisiborps

You can follow us on instagram @nisiborps (we have some really lovely pictures there) grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by klexycole(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Good Morning TheSpecialOne!

More Powers To Your Elbow...Keep Up The Good Work,The Sky Is Your Limit.Just Wanna Make Some Enquiries...

Please,If I Were To Ship 3Tablets Via Express,How Many Days Should I Expect Them?Thanks And God Bless.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 1:23am On Apr 29, 2015
klexycole:
Good Morning TheSpecialOne!

More Powers To Your Elbow...Keep Up The Good Work,The Sky Is Your Limit.Just Wanna Make Some Enquiries...

Please,If I Were To Ship 3Tablets Via Express,How Many Days Should I Expect Them?Thanks And God Bless.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

For now, we can't send three tablets via express due to issues with sending battery items via express.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by harrysterol(m): 2:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Thespecialone:

Yes that's my number.

Address in English

In English
1F001,Tangqi Clothes Market,Number 130 Guangyuanxi Road,Yuexiu District,atten :Feisuda
13711639340 nisibor

China contact
Keweno +8613126438231 (Whatsapp)

Please tell your seller to write your name and number on the carton before sending it.
Thanks.
I want to ship in power bank and watches via express how long will it take to arrive?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:17am On Apr 29, 2015
harrysterol:
I want to ship in power bank and watches via express how long will it take to arrive?
Power banks are classified as battery goods and can't go via express shipping but normal shipping.

Duration : Usually between 7-9 days if Nigerian Customs are in a good mood grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by harrysterol(m): 4:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Thespecialone:

Power banks are classified as battery goods and can't go via express shipping but normal shipping.

Duration : Usually between 7-9 days if Nigerian Customs are in a good mood grin
what if they are not in good mood angry?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 5:13am On Apr 29, 2015
harrysterol:
what if they are not in good mood angry?
maybe two weeks grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kingsleyuk2003(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2015
please waiting for your reply
kingsleyuk2003:
I need the option with the version: iwork8 3G 2GB 32GB dual system version. Official package That is 3G version of the product which cost 599 yen.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by klexycole(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2015
Thespecialone:

For now, we can't send three tablets via express due to issues with sending battery items via express.
Normal Shipping Is The Advisable Channel Right??

How Many Days Should I Expect Them Via Normal??
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
klexycole:
Normal Shipping Is The Advisable Channel Right??

How Many Days Should I Expect Them Via Normal??

Yeah, 7-9 days.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
please waiting for your reply

#30,500 to lagos
sorry for the late reply.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Davluck(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oga mi, thespecialone... I don show grin grin.. Very fast delivery as usual, keep up the good work. God bless you plenty.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 5:45am On May 01, 2015
Davluck:
Oga mi, thespecialone... I don show grin grin.. Very fast delivery as usual, keep up the good work. God bless you plenty.

Thanks boss. Hope say you go increase your express goods KG to 25kg grin

Thanks for your patronage and please kindly help us spread the word.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by slikcipher(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2015
NISIBOR Express Shipping Service ....... TESTED and TRUSTED!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by oevenme(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2015
Thespecialone:

Thank you boss.
Having experienced almost everything an importer can go through, we are determined to make a difference.

I'm so happy with this development, let me start my first run with you on this track. I'm having some goods to pickup from China next week. I will send your China address to my friend Now. Hopping for the best TSO
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2015
oevenme:

I'm so happy with this development, let me start my first run with you on this track. I'm having some goods to pickup from China next week. I will send your China address to my friend Now. Hopping for the best TSO
same here sir. grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by bush4ker(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2015
Items received.I give this team 5star rating.prompt responce to emails,fast shipping service.will do more biz with u.thank u

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by afanide: 12:40pm On May 02, 2015
Thespecialone:
same here sir. grin

I need a good low budget Tab. Do u hv any Or can u recommend one......
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2015
afanide:

I need a good low budget Tab. Do u hv any Or can u recommend one......
What's your budget?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by afanide: 12:57pm On May 02, 2015
Thespecialone:
What's your budget?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.