Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life (55533 Views)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Christmas Carol Service / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. / Pastor Adeboye Prays For UK Prime Minister At RCCG Festival Of Light UK Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by KMB: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pardon my cynicism. Has David Cameron come to praise and worship God or come to press the mugu buttons of the worshippers get more votes?

What do you think?

13 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by ideylaff: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Needs the votes.... he beat Labour Party to it....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by TV01(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
I hardly ever watch OH TV, but I just flicked on in passing and I raised an eyebrow when Pastor Agu (sic?) introduced The Conservative party chairman - all na vote collection I thought. But when he introduced The Prime Minister, the tiredness left my eyes in a flash - just eaten after a heavy spin class - I couldn't believe it.

Cameron is just ending his speech now and I can scarce grasp what I'm watching. I can't even begin to unpick the spiritual implications of this. Oya Redeemers, before I comment further, what do you all have to say about this shocked.

TV

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by musiwa94: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Every church should spport him and come out to vote for him

3 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by TV01(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
musiwa94:
Every church should spport him and come out to vote for him
Could you kindly explain why?

TV

20 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by toyeoye(m): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Politicians!! The same yesterday, today and till tomorrow

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by itetemi: 12:23am On Apr 18, 2015
correct ooooo

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by voxpopp: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Lol...at least the westerners copied something from GEJ before his exit grin

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 18, 2015
ok
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Mr Cameron just make sure he doesn't bless you with his left hand...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Wow! David Cameron seff no wan carry last! Politicians using the masses' religious sentiments for votes since time immemorial!!

10 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by paulolee(m): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2015
hmmmm.....
we all kno dt e did it to get d votes...
politics ain't made to b taken to churches
GEJ visited some top churches n still lost to buhari who visited none
just hope dt Cameron's case ain't lyk GEJ story

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by taiwoflb: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2015
I like how he stood when being prayed for instead of GEJ who knelt down

10 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by apoti(m): 12:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Politicians are very strategic, Cameron knows most black people will vote Labour and most of them go to church. The guy quickly turned born-again, and rushed to the largest black church grin

Unfortunately, the same tatics did not save Jonathan, it won't save Cameron...the tories are going to be kicked out of No. 10

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by humblesteve(m): 12:54am On Apr 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by NwaNimo1(m): 12:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Quack religious men . . . . .all that remains is for cameron to be blessed by TB Joshua and Shekau

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by adeoladrg(m): 12:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Hope he paid his TITHES

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2015
front page at d middle of d night Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by mmsen: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2015
He's a politician.

What do you think?

This is what happens when crooks unite to deceive the people.

Both the pastor and the politician sell lies for a living.

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Celepope: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2015
All these Naija Pastors get level sha.@OP mind what you think about men of God and do not incur the wrath of God.My 2 kobo advice. cool

11 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Cameron or Cameroun or whats that your name again? You can attend FOL on earth... but will you attend the one in heaven?? Ask yourself!

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2015
dat man has bn beging Jonathan to put homosexuality into law. he needs serious prayer. nw we tenk God 4 his life.

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by GentleToks(m): 12:56am On Apr 18, 2015
ideylaff:

You r right
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Elvis506(m): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Cool....
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by gemick(m): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2015
how interesting Daddy GO is not only a mover in Nigeria he is also a mover in UK, Holiness and Holy living pays

35 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Odebanky(m): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Good one
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by megacity: 12:58am On Apr 18, 2015
The PM need Jesus too, every one does!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Mcowubaba: 12:58am On Apr 18, 2015
chowlade:
front page at d middle of d night Nawa o
Y are u still awake by dis time...
Emmmmmmm...
I will tell Uncle jerry..
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:59am On Apr 18, 2015
ideylaff:
GEJ & Buhari have taught politicians all over the world that they can get massive votes from the Church.
Last Bullet
Wakaed pass!
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by landinfo: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Waz really surprised when I saw it on twitter....@least Jonathan can rest from pple who have been disturbing him about going to churches

@cameron may not have cu.m for campaign

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.