Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

7 Key Stratagies To Gain Massive Traffic For New Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Key Stratagies To Gain Massive Traffic For New Bloggers (423 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Key Stratagies To Gain Massive Traffic For New Bloggers by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 18, 2015
Big bloggers today are successful because they follow the footsteps of great bloggers, I have been following my mentors such as Johnchow, Kulwant Nagi, Dnish and hope to emulate their success at the end. One important thing in blogging is that after learning the secret of successful bloggers it’s important to do research each time you’re thinking about starting something new.

Blogging is no exception and much of what I’ve learned so far is coming from people who have been in the industry for years.

We are fortunate and lucky they share their experiences allowing us to streamline what we’re trying to do avoid the pitfalls and rough surfaces along the way.

For instance, starting a new virgin blog can be very demanding and difficult because you have so many options when it comes to hosting, marketing and writing content.

Imagine the amount of time you’ll waste trying every approach before finding one which works well. That’s the reason why it’s imperative to have a mentor who’ll be able to show you what works and what doesn’t allowing you to generate massive blog success.

Based on my research I have noticed that there are around “10” quick tips which will get you moving in the right direction. Let’s. Quickly look at them orderly.

1) Begin by Building Email List.

If you start by building effective email list the percentage of returning or come back visitors you can generate through an email list is enormous and interesting. It’s important you start implementing this strategy from day-1 so that you build a solid foundation of people who come back regularly. With a list, you become less dependent on external sources of traffic which are often inaccurate and expensive.

You can Imagine spending hundreds of dollars each month to drive traffic to your blog when you can have people returning for free. Understand effectively that with a growing email list you are increasing the chances of someone purchasing a product or sharing your content each time they come back to your blog.

Setting up an email list is NOT difficult or problematic as you have many options available. These platforms provide complete solution, so I assure you strongly that you don't. Have any problem once you sign-up with them. Aweber.com and Mailchimp.com have a growing reputation and are very credible.

2)Try Writing Down Post Ideas

3.You need SEO Basics If your a blog owner.

Like one of my recent post about Search engine optimizationfor bloggers. It’s imperative to know the basics of SEO. Having a clear and unique knowledge of the basics will help you optimize your pages and content for organic rankings. It’s no secret organic traffic can be vital to a blogs success because it’s free targeted traffic which can convert to sales and leads. However, if you don’t know the fundamentals hiring someone to do the work for you can get very expensive.

A good SEO company charges anywhere from $500/mo – 1000/ mo which can be very expensive for someone whose just starting out.

The good news is that bloggers who’ve been in the industry for years have done a great job providing free resources.

If you type in “SEO basics” in Google you’ll receive thousands of search results all providing you with the information you need. Take some time and learn just the basics so you can apply it to your blog as you create pages and publish content because it will help you alot.

Read more @ the link below
http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2015/03/7-key-stratagies-to-gain-massive.html

(1) (Reply)

How Social Engine SEO Can Help You To Build Your Networking Service Platform? / Video Tutorials on Internet Marketing,Photoshop,Corel,website Design ETC / In Need Of A Techy Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.