Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) (4677 Views)

Woman Spotted Backing Chicken Instead Of Baby In Public (photo) / How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season / Hurray! The Rains Are Finally Here. It's Raining In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by pinkycute(f): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Who said God is not great...
A friend of my send this pic to me..
Fish raining in Thailand instead of rain shocked shocked
First" I didn't believe her, until I search it on YAHOO... cheesy
It happen today and I was like wow!.. God really work in a mysterious ways... †††

Cc...
Seun
Lalasticlala

Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by Omotayor123(f): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
Wow! speechless! can't give any explanation to this
Make dem dey eat fish go be dat. funny.
But seriously, GOD IS D GREATEST!!!
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by sweettease(f): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2015
Kai, see fresh fish pepper soup cheesy
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by LadyX(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Lemme Google to confirm.
*modified*

According to Yahoo news, it's true. Wind lifted the fish from rivers, & Indian and Pacific oceans.
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by pinkycute(f): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
According to BBC news....
Wonders of God!!... How will Science and evolutionists explain this ? A mystery, A phenomenon that only God understand...

******Just saw this on Twitter now*****
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by pinkycute(f): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks for the confirmation smiley smiley

Dsame news I got too....

But am speechless right now***** God is really indeed wonderful....

LadyX:
Lemme Google to confirm.
*modified*

According to Yahoo news, it's true. Wind lifted the fish from rivers, & Indian and Pacific oceans.
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by LadyX(f): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
pinkycute:
Thanks for the confirmation smiley smiley

Dsame news I got too....

But am speechless right now***** God is really indeed wonderful....

You're welcome.
Yes, it's unbelievable. God is marvelous!
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by iamord(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
pinkycute:
First" I didn't believe her, until I Google it... cheesy
It happen today and I was like wow!.. God really work in a mysterious ways... †††

Cc...
Seun
Lalasticlala
this is wonderful. I have watched about a similar occurrence on discovery. Over history it has rained cows.. Frogs.. Spiders.. Money gold. Jellyfish etc. The explanation has to do with some strong winds like tornado carry this animals off and throw them. Which makes look like it's raining animals
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by iamord(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2015
pinkycute:
According to BBC news....
Wonders of God!!... How will Science and evolutionists explain this ? A mystery, A phenomenon that only God understand...

******Just saw this on Twitter now*****
it's been explained. And happens. But to some particular geography. Hopefully it will rain money here soon. I don't need fish
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by pinkycute(f): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2015
You too like money cheesy cheesy cheesy

iamord:
it's been explained. And happens. But to some particular geography. Hopefully it will rain money here soon. I don't need fish
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by iamord(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
pinkycute:
You too like money cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol you as well. Peradventure. If it does rain money. I don't want to see you out doors. grin
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2015
I wish such will happen in Nigeria... Girl rain.. imagine waking up in the morning to discover nothing less than 100 good, sexy looking girls lying unclad in your compound... O Bob! see enjoyment ooo..
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by iamord(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Equalizer:
I wish such will happen in Nigeria... Girl rain.. imagine waking up in the morning to discover nothing less than 100 good, sexy looking girls lying unclad in your compound... O Bob! see enjoyment ooo..
shows that u can rape if given the chance to do so and go freely wink
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2015
iamord:
shows that u can rape if given the chance to do so and go freely wink
Read my lines again.. did I mention bleeping there? I only said enjoyment which could be in a form of parting or celebration with regards to the manna that fell from the sky..
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by iamord(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Equalizer:

Read my lines again.. did I mention bleeping there? I only said enjoyment which could be in a form of parting or celebration with regards to the manna that fell from the sky..
haha. After the parting who will clear the *manner* from the streets?
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2015
iamord:
haha. After the parting who will clear the *manner* from the streets?
The police of course but if you are interested, you can join the NEMA team as a volunteer... hahahahaha
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by faray: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2015
LadyX:
Lemme Google to confirm.
*modified*

hope d wind didn't lift whales & sharks?
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by uzeba(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2015
The true story is there was harvest of about 6800kg of fish from a nearby farm, in the process of transporting it the board of the vehicle open and it scattered around. Kindly try to get facts before posting.

2 Likes

Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
...Great MANNA of Fish...
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by Exjoker(m): 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chisos! See wonder!
Rapzino you will Iove to see this
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by EReloaded(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2015
uzeba:
The true story is there was harvest of about 6800kg of fish from a nearby farm, in the process of transporting it the board of the vehicle open and it scattered around. Kindly try to get facts before posting.
[b][/b] source pls
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by Ishaka440: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2015
pinkycute:
First" I didn't believe her, until I search it on YAHOO... cheesy

Cc...
Seun
Lalasticlala

Indeed Fish rain occasionally when some kind of wind suck them out of the occean into the clouds. But OP, there is something really wrong with the set of pictures you posted, how come all the fish are only on the tarred road ? not even a single one fell on the Walk Way, or the grounds beside the road ? Rain is supposed to fall every where, even on the bushes na ?

This particular one is looking like photo shop to me
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by Acekidc4(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2015
This is FP worthy Na!!

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove FP Pls!!
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by PhillipD: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
http://shanghaiist.com/2015/03/18/6800-kilos-fish-spilled-guizhou-road-rescued-hoses.php

I have seen this information has spread like wildfire, on many of the major religious sites. Millions of people automatically praised this as an act of God.
This only shows how blind people are to their faith! This is a fine example of how urban legends created religion.
Trillions of dollars are used on war and defence, due to religion and religious differences. The worlds poverty problems could be solved with that money.
We could end most of the worlds suffering, if the world started taking a mutual scientific view on life. And left our religions behind us as a failed part of our history.

1 Like

Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by Dahjhi: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Acekidc4:
This is FP worthy Na!!

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove FP Pls!!
I wonder o
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by kingar(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
must scientist fall hands by belittling the hand work of God?
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by SirVictory: 1:21pm On May 05, 2015
Y dis kyn tin no dey happen for Naija??
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by Cityguy: 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
Ishaka440:

Indeed Fish rain occasionally when some kind of wind suck them out of the occean into the clouds. But OP, there is something really wrong with the set of pictures you posted, how come all the fish are only on the tarred road ? not even a single one fell on the Walk Way, or the grounds beside the road ? Rain is supposed to fall every where, even on the bushes na ?

This particular one is looking like photo shop to me
Great mind, good observation. Thanks, almost got sucked in.
Re: Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) by iluvpomo(m): 6:12am On May 20, 2015
A large truck was carrying 13,600 pounds of catfish through the Southeast Guizhou Kaili City Development Zone when the cargo door accidentally opened, causing catfish to scatter along the highway.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/rainingfish.asp#aytdGKHFqZ4SOPGK.99

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Blacks So Behind Economically? / Meet Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, A Stunning Babcock Student / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Shows Off Cash & Money Ritual Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.